Wtf is Merkle doing? Why has she gotten so based?

Wtf is Merkle doing? Why has she gotten so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFDzUfjNys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"I've made a huge mistake"

>dumb ameriburger thinks she'll actually do this

Vote Frauke if you actually want to save germanistan

It might be either sudden realization that she made a huge mistake, or alternatively she realized that if she keeps doing what she's told to do she will be remembered as one of those who ruined Germany on purpose.
Much worse than a honest mistake.

>Election year

you guys are massive dumbfucks for believing her, you must have kraut blood in your family line.

Elections are coming 2017
Why do you think she is saying that?

She will continue to import rapists and destroy our beautiful country

It's a trick, get an axe.

This is just typical european politics. The leftist parties tend to do that. Have mass immigration as a policy but also ban the burqa in schools and such, for equality.

Jonas Gahr Störe in Norway is notoriously pro immigration, but has said he also supports a burqa ban, back in 2010.

this...

This.

If they were doing actual GOOD politics, they wouldn't be any fucking burqas to ban.

"Where ever possible"

Meaning she's gutless and pushing the responsibility and blame of implementing something like this on her constituents. Pathetic.

As prime minister, she can institute a Nationwide ban on the Burka if she so desired..but she doesn't.

SOMEONE is trying to get reelected

This.

This is standard german politics, especially for Merkel. She just gets reactionary and promises things that people want to hear. Dumb germans always eat it up, think that "see, she is actuallly not that bad. She listens to us", and vote the same old shit again.

Idc that there are (((people))) behind current politics, pushing their agenda through politicians. I blame the individual, the people, for being such naive fools.

/thread

cause elections are coming

iirc she's done this type of thing before, for votes

Because she is a career politician without any 'real' opinions of her own.
She follows the political landscape, and flows through the public opinions, because at the end of the day she doesn't give a fuck about the law, or the country and its inhabitants.
She only cares that she stays in office for as long as she can.

elections coming up. She needs to pander to the estranged right, her actual fucking voter base she pissed by the millions

She has to foster a victim mentalitity in the economic migrants in order for them to rise up and displace the local population.

to think leftists truly believe that all right-leaning politicans are populists, while fat bitch Merkel does shit like this

>imblyign that hasnt happened here with the vvd

This so much. She is a traitor

wait this has got to be fake

>based

Go kill yourself faggot

anything less than her deporting every single Muslim migrant is worthless

>based
She literally only said this to catch ssome votes again because a big chunk of her voters went afd.
The rest of her speech was 90% liberal bullshit and shitting on anything right

>standard German politics
>standard politics
Happens everywhere. Politicians are shit.

Hopefully they don't go back to her, this burqa ban is sad. They should just deport them altogether.

Well to quote Madam Chancellor.
“What has been said before the elections won't necessarily be done after them“.

>be a career politic
>say whatever your useful idiots want to hear in order to retain office
It's childish in its simplicity. She thinks krauts are stupid. Maybe she's right.

>falling for such blatant Jewish trickery
Goddamit Hans, you're smarter than this. Anyone would think you were an American at this rate!

How many terms has she been in office? The answer may surprise you.

Embrace. Extend. Extinguish.

Oh man you are just so stupid. She wants to ban them so that no one can cover their identity.
Do you know why cameras are almost everywhere nowadays when you step outside?

Or to quote Adenauer
>Was interessiert mich mein Geschwätz von gestern

>Ms Merkel is running unopposed for a new term leading the CDU, who first elected her chairwoman in 2000, which would launch her bid for a fourth term as German Chancellor.
This is what's happening nothing more, nothing less.

Three. I know

It's the krauts who don't know "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice..." And I'm from the Canadian Berlin (since renamed). These losers need to pull the sausage out of their ass and stop getting fucked already.

Its only full concealment.

Witch is also illigal for all germans. Religion plays no role.

To many fuckimg left, right, religius terrorist hiding from face recogition and so forth.

Moslem or ot only a terrorist complains about that.

All the clever Germans died or immigrated sixty or seventy years ago. This is just a manifestation of that.

Import millions of muslims and then piss them off.
Yeah, seems like a good plan

To destroy Europe
Again

>wherever possible
ITS NOTHING

Because election day is coming

Quick tie a concrete block around her neck and throw her in a lake. If she floats she's lying otherwise she was telling the truth.

lying snake

She's trying to secure the CDU's existence.
This is just a scheme to win back the people's sympathy so they will vote for her party again.

DO NOT BE FOOLED, DEUTSCHE BRÜDERN!

This will only make her lose more, Hillary did the same thing and look how that turned out.

Election's coming up. Nudge to the right to secure her party's nomination and mislead people that would otherwise have voted AfD. And when the election's over, jump right back to the center-left bullshit status quo.

>Merkel is the last bastion of liberal democracy

Remember some cucks said this a day ago. Can't wait for the reactions

yeh and before the previous election she declared that multiculturalism was a failure, less refugees, migrants would have to integrate ect...

how did that all work out?

Oh yeh thats right, as soon as she was safely re-elected she invited 2,000,000 shitskin rapists to come to germany and threatened to imprison anyone who spoke out against it. i really hope you krauts arent stupid enough to fall for the same cheap trick twice...

More like she's pretending to be based. The implication of the green text. I hate krauts because they can't go one century without fucking over Europe

What's her end game?

She's not based. If she were based she would've shot herself or reversed the invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFDzUfjNys

She has no choice at this point. It will either work or she will go out with a bang!

Imagine what the globalists's mercenaries, better know as(((Antifa))), will do when they lose Europe aswell...

She isn't based. This is merely getting muslims out of the public eye, out of sight out of mind.

>still, i want to stroke her.
kek.

staying in power. Merkel doesn't have any opinion of her own - and what people often times call her pragmatism is actually just hesitation and her selling out to public opinion. You could see it when russia invaded crimea and the eastern ukraine and she hesitated to implement sanctions - and you could see it with the refugees. She's so removed from reality that she believed her policy to be what people want - after all her only source on public opinion was the German media.

Gotten based? Her slagan 12 years ago was
>Kinder statt Inder
>traslates to: (more german) children instead of Indians

What the fuck happened?

(((US Media))) exporting their culture. And 14 year old girls on twitter.

Because she wants to make muh history and get another term. Shell do anything to get that 4th term and it will be more of the samr. More migrants

she was playing 5d chess all along

Merkel will just have to double down to make sure people Pokemon-GO! to the polls then.

>Why has she gotten so based?
Because she announced she will run for 3rd term and elections are in about a year or so. It's just a scam like previously.

Merkelstory:
>Bring in a gorillion rapefugees
>give them money
>secretly let them have easy weapons
>let them see ISIS tutorials
>TRIGGER THEM SO THEY CAUSE RAMPAGE

this isn't a good thing. I genuinely wonder how we can solve the refugee crisis, without using a pathogen like Wouter Basson.

Wow she has turncoatted three times now? I didn't even know of that, but I still remember her saying "multiculturalism was a failure" right before she invited million refugees into Germany.

Refugee acceptance isn't multiculturalism goy, it's the humanitarian thing to do.

>merkel
>based

holy fuck kill yourself

>Merkle
>pic clearly says Merkel
are Americans intentionally retarded or what?

Its because of muh feminism you fucking dumb nigs

>They should just kill them altogether.
ftfy

Well, hopefully, this will start bringing to light the obvious conflicts between these two groups that the left are always so keen to lump together into a big 'marginalized group'.

>OH NO MOOSLIMS AND GAYS ARE SO OPPRESSED AND HATED BY BIGOTED ASSHOLES.
>NO I DONT SEE THE IRONY IN THE FACT THAT MOOSLIMS UNIVERSALLY THINK ITS ABHORRENT TO BE GAY.

BwhahahajhJjjJHGhJJJihad

She hasn't. She says literally anything that will get her elected. If the polls said she needed to make a speech praising Hitler she'd do it.

Can all these people actually be tried for treason?