Picture of Maria Ladenburger's rapist-killer realeased

picture of Maria Ladenburger's rapist-killer realeased

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/740246/migrant-murderer-Afghan-immigrant-Maria-Ladenburger-teenage-medical-student
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-afghan-migrant-17-9400427
standard.co.uk/news/world/pictured-afghan-migrant-17-accused-of-raping-and-murdering-eu-officials-daughter-in-germany-a3413116.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101679502/
fredalanmedforth.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/ist-dies-hier-das-facebook-profil-des.html?m=1
wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-cancer-frequency-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

express.co.uk/news/world/740246/migrant-murderer-Afghan-immigrant-Maria-Ladenburger-teenage-medical-student

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-afghan-migrant-17-9400427

standard.co.uk/news/world/pictured-afghan-migrant-17-accused-of-raping-and-murdering-eu-officials-daughter-in-germany-a3413116.html

i'm guessing the traitorous german media will not this rat's picture

Kek, he is doing god's work.

Only a dead Biogerman is a good German.

Deal with it you deluded white pigs.

he'll be found not guilty, or at worst get a slap on the wrist. they'll play up the angle that he arrived in germany as an unaccompanied minor

She associated with that?

kys sandnigger

sickening, right?

There were many pics of him here already. He looks like a giant faggot in the literal sense of this word. He probably killed her because he was mad about being gay even after raping a qt grill.

Ahmeds don't really kill their rape victims here because they know they'll get off easily with a slap on the wrist

Looks like a Hazari, they have round moon faces and are from Afghanistan. Shiite Muslims who speak Persian.

Name is Hussein K.
Shiite name too. Hazari confirmed.

No, not a sandnigger.

I am a Chinese.

Also, sandnigger lives are more worth than yours, white pigs.

Deal with reality.

More pics and full name?

I didn't save them. He wears makeup and jewelry and has Milo tier hair

Filthy dumb Hazara scum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras

People with those goatee beards are always massive pieces of shit. Add in Islam and this is the result.

Dont be a fag kjetil and post uncensored ones, theyve been posted already.

>insect talking shit on humans

Poor guy. He probably didn't know that it's frowned upon to murder a young woman and fuck her corpse.

>riceniggers actually believe this
didn't your entire people get rekt and lose everything because whites were selling you opium?

Aren't you useless then. Pick your game up cunt, this is why Hofer lost.

look like mix of sandniggers and chinks

End it chink.

She would've had mixed commie babies tbqh

There were loads of uncensored pictures of him from his facebook posted here yesterday. He looked like a humongous faggot.

She was thrash though.

She must have loved that dick he rammed up her whore ass.

Nor know that it wasn't allowed to rape a young woman, even if you drown her afterwards.

Wtf? Even I didn't know that. Fuck white men and their fucking laws.

c h i n k

is his fb shut down now?

kys Ling Ling

No idea. Can't remember his name, and didn't save any pictures.

why did they black out his face?
what a fucking cuck country....

>christcucks

why is christianity so cucked now?

they always post a full picture of them when they're white. remember that sword guy from sweden? they posted his whole face and i think he was a minor

Why? You short of HDD space?

Hussein Khavari
Archive has the threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101679502/

The butthurt is strong in these ones, kek.

>A leaf talking shit about their new masters

Nothing to eat for you today.

>A Brit talking shit about their new masters, without whom he will go eat dust soon thanks to Brexit

Ayylmao

You white pigs are so funny.

There you go.

even the muslims are nu males

fucking muslims need to be purged

you do realize she was probably fucking him and it was a crime of passion?

she deserved it.

You're subhuman

Tanned sissy German

KeK

Tattoo on his back

No White women sleeps with Asian males kek

He kind of reminds me of Elliot Rodgers kek

translation for this shit ?

thank you based aussie

More info here
fredalanmedforth.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/ist-dies-hier-das-facebook-profil-des.html?m=1

kikebook.com/hussein.khavari.12?fref=ts

>Nothing to eat for you today.

Isn't that the problem with china. I mean fuck they put carcinogenic chemicals into baby formula.

hahhahahahah he's literally a beta faggot

Man he's fucking tiny

Heartless cunt. He only looks 25 because he's had a hard life but he's clearly 17 and isn't responsible for his actions. If happened in Sweden they would give him a house.

Most of you pathetic cuckboys can't even approach a girl to say hello, let alone hold her down and fuck her into submission. A true alpha male doesn't ask a bitch for permission, he takes what he wants and that's that.

This guy has more balls than all of you pathetic losers combined, he raped that dumb whore and threw her away like the garbage she was, nothing more alpha than that.

Cool. The German whore got what was coming to her - a shit-skin cock.

Requesting the facebook post where one of the girls from the victim's association said that it was all consensual and her friend died because they were bathing together, then she called people racist.
It was posted yesterday but I can't find it

He doesn't look like the smartest guy around.

Ayy lmao he looks like a gypsy chink for fucks sake

There's a difference between being alpha and being an uncivilized barbarian.

fucking hazaras, even other muslims hate them

rearity*

what for real ? hahahaha they will never learn

And yet you white pigs get all the cancer.

Should make you think, but don't try. Your short heda won't come up with anything reasonable.

>wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-cancer-frequency-country

find this

>I think maria deserve it
Kek

>It's another micro dick NOWAG asian

wew lads

this is absolutely shamefur dispray yung chin loo

respretc rite civerizatin

why aren't you in China if you have germans so much? You can go back, you know?

they'll probably give him a shorter sentence than they did ursula haverbeck

shut your fucking face. wop. you're literally the ginos of the internation community.

CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK CHINK

>afghan migrant 17 accused of raping and murdering EU officials daughter in germany.

Ahh good old schadenfreude we meet again
X-D

I thank God everyday I wasn't born a leaf, I would literally kill myself.

Mb it was a troll, wanna see it.

Making easy money here, paying no taxes and if things gets too hot I am buying some nice real estate in a safe country and watch the happenings with popcorn.

Stupid question, Mario.

Found the post

How bout someone just fucking kills him when they inevitably release him back into the public

So you welcome Arabs with open hands but when some civilized, hard working, educated Eastern Europeans come to work in your country you shun them as gypsies.

Good thinking euros.

I guess he got the worst traits from sand niggers and chinks.

Do you have any way of confirming this is true, krautfriends?

Just in case you have missed the heartwarming efforts of those affected by the murder of Maria by the hands of a 'refugee', have a translation:

>I'm going to say it like it is and I don't care if you block or delete me now.
The FAZ (a newspaper) is a right-winged bunch for report against the Tagesschau (a newsshow on TV). More and more people are showing their real faces.
The Tagesschau has acted the right way.
The refugee is in custody! He is suspected to be the offender. The offender of what? The press conference was clear, he's not saying a thing about it.
We from the Flüchtlingsverein Freiburg (a pro-refugee helping group, the one that girl was part of) have told a lot of medias our point of view, but it's not believed.
The refugee and Maria have known each other and met secretly in the evening, because is was meant to be kept secret from the family.
The two have found a cosy place at the river and did what young people do, love. Yes, refugees know what love is and have more of it than the right-winged baiters everywhere!
Probably, Maria and the refugee were to bath together. He could not swim and Maria slipped in the dark waters, causing her to drown because of the cold and other circumstances. The refugee had fear and panic to contact the police in a foreign country. There are no trials in Afghanistan, if you are unlucky you get executed right away. Because of this he had to live with the knowledge of it until his arrest. He's fearing death and is not talking because of it. Because he's already condemned by all the haters and baiters.
Maria wasn't drowned by him, she drowned herself. They had sex beforehand. Think before you judge everyone. Open your hearts and help the people. Get in contact with refugees and help wherever you can. You will see they are all nice and lovely people!

>Probably, Maria and the refugee were to bath together. He could not swim and Maria slipped in the dark waters, causing her to drown because of the cold and other circumstances.

What's with the eyepatch? Are they afraid they are going to hurt his reputation in future, so he can rape more women?

thank you and uuuh

What in the God's cock is this fucking shit?