Man made climate change is a myth

Man made climate change is a myth
>americans actuallly believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/
factcheck.org/2015/02/nothing-false-about-temperature-data/
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024;jsessionid=0B99A1EEE7940E09892BE6C40C4E40BD.c4.iopscience.cld.iop.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go home SJW scumbag. Your drug dealer has many magic pills that will alleviate your deep resentment for being a cuck.

Not surprising when they consider degeneracy herosim

Prove it isn't.

Literally the only provable man made change was the hole in the ozone layer. Which we've fixed and which everyone seems to have forgotten about.

Correlation doesn't imply causation... Except in climate science, apparently.

from 'new ice-age' to 'global warming' to 'climate change'
I like it but maybe its too moderate? not scary enough

ask Hawaii how the climate change is going
according to al gore 2015 was the last year
we would ever see snow again and Hawaii just
got a few feet of it fucking cucksmith

How in the fuck could anyone prove man made climate change if fossil fuels have only been burned for about 200 years out of the 4 fucking billion the earth has been around for???

Can I prove someone is a horrible human being by being around them for thirteen seconds? Like it is so retarded anyone would think man made climate change is real.

Also...

>"man made"

Not so sexist and mysogynist when you use "man" for something negative, huh?

>mfw when Americans arn't the only ones who think its a myth
Idiots can breed

Proof the climate is changing isn't proof that man is responsible. If man made climate change is a fact why do these supposed "experts" have to keep moving their little doomsday clock up every time they're proven wrong?

>Not so sexist and mysogynist when you use "man" for something negative, huh?
If it was aload of bullshit we would have call'd it woman made climate change

americas #1 export, pollution.
if i piss in a river, no matter how many mental gynastics i preform, theres still man made piss in that river.

Your piss is just a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of animals that piss into that river daily.

America, spends most money on understaning causes of climate change, only to ignore there finds, only in america

>would drink down stream from where im pissing

is this donald trump lol like is this picture for real?

Why can't america just admit they don't give a shit about the enviroment!

Americas prize turkey

Sounds like someone needs to do some more research. What do you think is the most compelling evidence against man made climate change, person-who-is-not-a-scientist?

the earth has been going through extreme temperature swings for 6 billion years. Man has existed for what? 100,000 years? You're an idiot if you think climate change is man made.

saged and hidden

is it... money? (production of goods ect.)

The fact that the real data hasn't come close to the esta of their models speaks for itself.

Science must be able to reproduce results consistently and if it cannot it is not science.

your a fool to think man hasn't the power of gods.

Yeah that was before the lap-band surgery he had in the 90's

do excuse my pandering
If not for the climate, what about health, do we need to prove smog is harmful?

This is not incompatible with the main concerns, you absolute moron. Do you think the scientists don't have access to this data? It is the RATE at which the planet is warming, which they estimate to be around 10 times the average rate of warming after a cooling period.
>geologist
Trump U?

That there's literally no fucking evidence and that climate change models are proven completely wrong year on year.

there we go, have a cookie.

now admit; you don't give a fuck about the enviroment.

>no evidence
So, the fact that the Ph level of the ocean has gone up by 30% and the coral reefs are dying? this is just part of a natural cycle?

What about the abnormally large spike in warming ever since we've been pumping abnormally large amounts of biological, chemical and nuclear emissions into the atmosphere? This is just coincidence?

climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

But whatever, you'll manage to still deny it (despite 0 qualifications)

Why do you scurry away like a rat when I point out the data doesn't hold up? Why do you hide behind a thinly veiled 'oh won't you please think of the children'?

will you please now admit that trump dosn't gie a fuck about the enviroment, but saying its a myth is easyer than saying fuck the chinese!

>calls it global warming
>it is actually getting colder
>oy vey, this climate change is really gonna kill us all

>6 billion
The Earth has been around for 4.6 billion years you moron.

I didn't vote for the piece of shit. In fact, I think Trump and his minions are the worst thing to happen to the country in my lifetime.

It's a racket that people make billions from and big corporations can use it to muscle out small competitors.

i can not confirm what effect pollustion has on are world, but i know that it can't be good with out having to replie on some over pay'd scientists who's information you'll just creidt as being unrelieable.
pollution is no lie, and its effects while debatable, there ultimatly bad.

>in my lifetime.
fuck off you underage cunt.

I'd be laughing too if I were you. Most rational, educated Americans can no longer defend our country when one of you pompous Eurofags calls us dumb. It's like... yep

not like you piece of shit could have voted for him anyways, you're under 18.

Unless you think Donald Trump is worse than 9/11, which if that's the case you're so mentally retarded I'm shocked you know how to read and write.

all of that shit is a scam

What annoys me is the temp numbers are being manipulated. In my area the "prediction" is typically ten degrees warmer than it actually is and ten degrees colder than the low.

I have a fairly accurate (and expensive) thermometer. The low that (they) predicted and likely recorded was 31. My rig said it was 40 f.

I think (they) use their "predicted" temps for the record so they can "prove" global warming, no wait, global cooling, no wait, global climate change that is bigger than a bread box.

I'm 33 and it's way fucking worse than 9/11, if that's what you were implying.

Of course it's a myth.

Are you a joke ?

>way fucking worse than 9/11
In that case, please shove a broom handle so far up your ass it severs your stomach lining and you die of sepsis, you disrespectful, entitled little cunt.

factcheck.org/2015/02/nothing-false-about-temperature-data/
(not to be confused with politifact)

But... I guess your anecdotal bullshit is pretty airtight

America, a country of flag burners.

~3000 people died. Millions die of starvation every year, it's really not that big of a deal -- at least it brought the country together for a bit.

>do we need to prove smog is harmful?

We don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

>Which we've fixed
Can I have sauce on this?

ok edgelord, go sharpen your katana

>97% "consensus" from non-climatologists
>Science

Pick one you fucking faggot.

The cases of flag burning are very isolated (unless your main source of ""news"" is Breitbart: in which case IT'S RAMPANT AND PEOPLE NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IMMEDIATELY!!)

The 97% figure comes from a study that compiled almost every peer-reviewed, published study on climate change, and they found that 97% of the scientists involved in those studies agreed on the data.

The seas are rising 1" per year
The polar ice caps are melting about a kilometer per year
Errything is getting colder
Errything is getting warmer
Hurricanes are.....are......doing something
The sky is falling, (((pocahontas stein))) said so
I have to go to gender studies class now.
I missed the last two sessions because I couldn't leave the safe space, hug box and the comfort dog.

WOW its getting hotter and the earth is changing! Woaaaaaaaahhhhh please impose more taxes on me now to combat this! Surely that will stop third world countries from dumping raw sewage and burning coal at ungodly rates!!!!

Tfw Except when you go to the polar caps and see they're expanding and not shrinking

Global warming change is fake news

>britburqa with yet another garbage thread

I forgot..only convenient science counts. The 100 studies I could pull up at a moment's notice for you explaining why the 97% consensus is a stupid fucking myth will just be ignored. "Muh peer review but only if you agree"

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024;jsessionid=0B99A1EEE7940E09892BE6C40C4E40BD.c4.iopscience.cld.iop.org

>dubiously sourced graph with a paragraph telling the reader how the results should be interpreted.

>All Brits are faggots
>t. Brit

Please, nip

Show me your 10k year climate map and show me why I'm wrong

I believe a key phrase in the american revolution (fucking red cunts learn your history) was "No taxation without representation".

You see, we have representation now, and instead of the money going up the queen's arsehole, we get many benefits for our taxes. Like not electing a muslim mayor of our capital, who wants to enact sharia law.

Man made climate change IS a myth.
It's being propagated by Jews that want to literally instill a breathing tax and fine you for exhaling too much c02 into the atmosphere. It's all a big money-grabbing scheme.

Climate change is a natural occurrence. Do you think human interference caused the first ice age?

The problem is that it is warming at an exponentially rapid rate that shows no signs of decline. Now, I realize you're definitely going to bring up "the big pause", but this has been thoroughly debunked -- I'd link you the source, but it wouldn't do any good.

>that shows no signs of decline
Ya think maybe it isn't ready to start declining? You see those 10k year climate maps right? Those are TOTALLY LEGIT MAN and show that it will just ttotally normalize out later on dude, don't stresss about it.

>Literally the only provable man made change was the hole in the ozone layer.

that wasn't even conclusively determined to be man made

>it's a big money making scheme
This one always gets me. The fossil fuel industries are the most profitable industries on earth, and you morons have the audacity to talk about "The Climate Change Industry" -- as if thousands of scheming scientists are compromising their intellectual integrity because of a big conspiracy.

Nice, faggot. You really won this argument.

Enjoy looking like a faggot for the next 8 years yelling about climate change. You realize it's literally the least concerning issue in the world? People literally care about stray cats than this stupid fucking shit. Go check the UN if you don't believe me

>Trump and his minions are the worst thing to happen to the country in my lifetime.
go back to bed hilldawg, try again in 8 years. If you are still alive, and I doubt you will make it for 60 days.

I'm choosing to put my faith in the vast majority of the scientific community who actually study this shit for a living, rather than lobbyists, politicians, and a few internet pseudo-intellectuals.

>The problem is that it is warming at an exponentially rapid rate that shows no signs of decline.

That isn't even remotely true
the ONLY "evidence" ever provided is computer modeling and yet these models are based 100% on the envirotard's data AND this modeling can't tell us what the temperature next year or the next 5 years is going to be but FIFTY years yeah well it can show us that

You literally aren't making an argument

>pollustion
>there ultimatly bad

pakistani education.

This so much
Yes it was, it was indisputably CFCs that's how we measured the change AND managed to make somewhat fix it.
You realize poor dumbasses like you are the ones who are going to suffer most right? Food will be more expensive, resources will be more scarce, but don't worry, the Shell and BP CEOs who you got all your information from will be fine.

>what the temperature next year or the next 5 years is going to be but FIFTY years yeah well it can show us that

The only reason they show us that is they have a linear projection based on current trends. Its the dumbest way to predict something so varied. They assume the next 50 years will be a continuation of the last 10 years.

>I'm choosing not to think for myself and allow people that work for the state with an agenda to think for me
Good goy

there isn't much of a argument to be had, america couldn't give a shit about the enviroment, but its easyier to say, GW is a myth instead of fuck the chinese.
I just want you guys to not be as dumb as the world thinks you are.

The newest thing?

Bovine Flatulence.

It's killing the ozone layer.

Eat more GMO veggies.

95% of GHGs are caused by water vapor which is a natural occurence

when does asia challange trump? before or after japan sinks under the sea level?

Climate change is not a myth. Both arguments have merit. Yes this is a natural cycle, and yes dumping carbon into the atmosphere isnt helping and is indeed speeding it up. The ppm of carbon is ridiculously high. According to what we know, it hasnt been above 400ppm since the fucking pleistocene era.

You are gay aren't you?
Nothing wrong with that, you just need to stop lying to yourself.

>it isn't remotely true
I never said that a computer could predict exactly what the temperature would be in the future; however, given the information that we currently have, it has shown no signs of decline.

You get out what you put in...
>duuuh it's a myth, propagated by jooz

Oh, but you're totally "thinking for yourself", huh? You a scientist?

snopes says you are a faggit.

no wonder almost 50% of americans votted hillary, americans are so thick. i guess americans wuould blindly defend him if he aid the world was flat.

are you projecting?

I believe this. I am not American.
OP BTFO

A lot of words
A lot of ad-hominems
No arguments
Nothing to change anyone's mind

Enjoy your last (you). Have fun voting for bernie in 2020

Well there ya go. Climate change. Science.

What you're referencing is environmental change and species die off. 99% of all species that have ever loved are extinct. That's life, not climate change.

>nuclear emissions
What the fuck are you on about?

>climate change
Pushed out to the public by public servants(more like 'private servants'), influenced by whoever figured out it would be a money making gold duck.

And it is a gold duck indeed.

trump worse than 9/11 kek

>Believing wild theories that are already disproven
British teeth suffer every day

>all species that have ever loved are extinct.
you're making me cry. Feelsbadman

nope