Because reasons I have been invited to the Swedish "Heroes" gala which usually nets 2-3 million views each year

>Because reasons I have been invited to the Swedish "Heroes" gala which usually nets 2-3 million views each year
>Supposedly celebrates heroes, maybe 60% (including me) have been named heroes there due to saving lives
>Other 40% are things like "Promoted diversity in school" or something retarded like "Was bullied because some untolerant white supremacists disliked the fact that she wanted to cut all non-muslims head of since they where infidels"
>Its a complete leftist wank-party with a jury consisting of feminists and other degenerates
>I'll be going with my white GF (I'm also white, both of us have blue eyes)

Its not sent live, so what are some subtle ways to send some signals to you guys? Only thing i've come up with so far is to yell "Pepe" during cheering,
Any subtle symbols i could wear on my suit in case I get interviewed ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/US-Flag-Store-Sweden-Lapel/dp/B0014CAM4M
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoyed being slaughtered by Brevik 2.0

>Subtle
>Yelling Pepe

>subtle symbols i could wear on my suit in case I get interviewed ?
Othala rune, although that's not as subtle. Maybe a flower that looks like the Sweden Democrat's party symbol.

Just grab the mic and chimp out

Half of the people where I would have been sitting did things like tackle armed robbers and then beating the shit out of them, or running straight into a fire dragging 4 people out. If someone would attack it would be more likely be the degenerate heroes or the jury, so good try.

Subtle as in it won't just be cut out. If I yell pepe with 100+ people cheering its unlikely to be cut.

Thought of that, might do that if i can't figure something better out.

Its not sent live desu.

>subtle signals
be a fit well dressed and well groomed male with a traditionally good looking partner

Done and done. But surely sneaking in a subtle and tastefull frog-pin wouldn't harm the picture.

Bump for interesting idea.

no I agree coming up with some sort of sign or signal would be good

I can't wait to see this thread if you do this. Will be ebin

Celebrate diversity

I'm not even joking.

>The security one can feel in difference can only be provided by the strong property rights and government which all Swedes deserve.

It could be a dogwhistle to real swedes

What about a beautiful nazi flower OP

Say "we're gonna need a lot of Swedish heroes in the coming future the way things are going" and then wink at the camera. Also make sure you have a fashy haircut.

Will really make people think.

wear a trump pin

Its also worth mentioning that the people from back when I was awarded where all quite good. The "worst" one was this old man who had spent the majority of his life helping people in Africa build proper infrastructure (without donations etc) which I'd still consider a good deed, albeit misguided.

You wat

A blue flower in general will send alot of signals in Sweden, so that's already on the list.

They'd most likely cut that out sadly.

Say "really makes you think" a lot

Just keep shouting

"ITS THE CURRENT YEAR"
Everytime they announce the shitty people.

Wear a Pepe T-shirt. They won't be able to cut this off, r-right?

Wear a bright yellow jew star.

Here is what you do. You use this opportunity to go MAXIMUM LEFT-WING. Hear me out. You just say the most hyperbolic, extreme, ridiculous, unsustainable, moronic, utterly bleeding heart society-killing SHIT you can think of in front of 2-3 million Swedes. You use this opportunity to sow genuine moral panic at the current angle of the Overton window. This is the BEST idea you will encounter in this thread.

All you have to do is think of something outrageous enough to make people uncomfortable with the left-wing. You are a Swede so you should have plenty of inspiration. But not outrageous enough that it looks like it doesn't fit with current governmental ideology, no....

The cornflower is the ultimate blue flower OP: it was the symbol used by nazi party in Österreich when it was banned. Pic very related

>implying they won't give him a round of applause and put any obscene plans he suggests into action

>Any subtle symbols i could wear on my suit in case I get interviewed ?

Green & red, like pepe.

>You wat
You know what diversity is right>?
Its DIFFERENT paints in DIFFERENT paintpots

Trust me you can use this if youre sneaky

This

Get a nazi hair cut. Put your girlfriends hair in a braid.

You can also wear a huge cross, this will trigger your cuckbros

The immediate reactions of the audience at the event are irrelevant. It is the wider audience that is important, and Sup Forums will be there to capture it on camera and disseminate it all over the world: look at the ridiculous shit that is being touted by a far-left, once respectable government in Sweden.... the seeds of doubt in the current system will be planted. It is a nice bit of leverage which leads to a tipping point.

This is some psy ops tried and tested shit user, trust me.

They'll cut it out or throw me out.

Its a black-suit dress code.

Kek I could probably find a menora as well.

Probably won't get that much camera time, if i get any i'll probably go with the "We will need alot of Swedish heroes in the near future as well" or "It really makes you think seeing who the people are who receive these awards go to"

This.

Would fit since its close to christmas.

Everyone already has those here, did the whole fucc-boi culture thing never hit america?

a 4 leaf clover, considering that is Sup Forums and it's pretty subtle.

Wear a red baseball cap. Not even a Trump one, any red hat will do. Or wear a t-shirt with a helicopter.

>Dresscode

Let me think nigger

Do you think they'll edit it VERY much? How did you save lives to help us. Military? If so very easy to say shit.

Well here is where you shine. You refuse to go off the stage or be booted off camera until you have had your say. The more radical and rabid you sound, the better. It has to be loud. Like how Bernie's campaign got wrecked hard by the BLM protestors cucking him on his podium.

It's really good advice. It's a solid plan. It serves your political interests. But you won't do it, will you? Because of the nature of the Swedish.

Just go up and receive your award, then right before you get off just give a Roman salute and shout HEIL HITLER

Or better yet, find some of the best quotes about social issues that Hitler gave and parrot those.

I swam to the bottom of a lake when I was 11 (10 years ago) and dragged a drowned guy twice my size to the beach where some adults finally listened and administered CPR (He lived).

I won't because its not live, learn 2 read.

Then this it doesn't gets any subtler than that.

dicks out for harambe or 4 leafs clover

This also get a Swedish flag pin like
amazon.com/US-Flag-Store-Sweden-Lapel/dp/B0014CAM4M

>Do you have any words to say?
>>Why yes.
>*Raises arm, fist clenched*
>Entire crowd is silent, wondering whats happening. Is he choking up?
>*Palm of hand flattens out*
>HEEL HORTLER
>Immediately run off the stage directly in front of you, jump onto a nearby table and B-line for the exit.

tattoo a swastika on your forehead and just answer any questions with same phrase "white pride world wide"

Yeah, this is the best idea here. Also, make your refusal to get off the stage into an act of love
>I cannot get off the stage until I have shared the kindness mother Sweden needs!

It makes no difference if it is live or not, user. Oh God, why am I bothering with you? Go and shout Pepe to your faggot meme friends on Sup Forums and call it a fucking day then, idiot.

Best of luck Sven. All my love x

Do this face. Hands and all.

That's badass, nice mate

go dressed entirely white

Good job, my dude.
Like several user have been saying, just wear a four-leaf clover pin.
Subtle, but gets the point across, and their is no reason for cutting someone out for wearing a pin like that.

alternatively you can just have 4 leaf clover pin

if someone asks just say "it gives me luck" or something like that stupid

>Only thing i've come up with so far is to yell "Pepe" during cheering

That's not subtle, and not creative or funny - it's been done, think of something original or don't do anything.

He was a big guy
4 u

Anyway. Maybe you can bounce off your beautiful white girl...or just mention you're so happy that you were born to your family, to this country and have the GOD GIVEN right to marry your girl

Propose OP. If you propose they can't cut shit.

like pic but 4 of clubs card.

MARRY HER AND INVITE POL TO THE WEDDING!

>some subtle ways to send some signals to you guys?
I know exactly what you can do. First, when you do the signal, you have to make sure that there's enough space around you so you can move freely. Bring your feet together and stand straight. Hold out your fingers and thumb, and then keep them together as well. The next step is to straighten and extend your arm up to a 45 degree angle. People may send you perplexed looks, but I believe that your fellow Sup Forumsacks will surely recognize your obscure pose.

Take a Trump poster and shit on it in the middle of all the leftist faggots as a sign of protest. While it might seem disrespectful for the god-emperor, it would garner attention and will definitely take a few people closer to ze red pill.

I like this one.
Sven what do you think?

Thanks for the help leaf.

This is actually a good idea, and won't sound autistic due to our national anthem being along those lines.
Won't propose though, waiting until we hit 25 and then start putting out kids like rabbits (which will bomb her then career in medicine). Them kids will be smart.

What about "Its not sent live" do you guys get? Those shennanigans anyone can do in the middle of the street and it would garner the same amount of attention.

Wear a fedora or some sort of formal hat along with a blue flower. You'll stand out.

Look orderly.
Fashy haircut.
Swedish flag pin.
If possible, have girlfriend braid her hair.
If you are supposed to wave or say hi to audience, do a ROMAN SALUTE. Not a full heil, just raised, vertical arm, showing palm. You should be able to mistake it for a normal waving gesture.

This is under-the-radar level.

Roman salute + flag pin will work. Gf(sambo) might cut her hair soon due to inconvenience when doing autopsies though, so she might not have hair long enough to support one (it will still be long enough to put up though)

Put this on a cloth that you will carry on your person. Alternatively sew it on a sizable handkerchief that you will spread out in full view so you can pretendedly wipe your nose.

what is that?

Thank you for taking a risk in this manner. You are brave, and many small such actions will eventually crumble the illusion of consensus.

It serves us all.

You can subtly banepost if you get interviewed.

Le happy merchant

ooooh. first one is too abstract for me

>not recognising abstract merchants

Hello newfriend

Triples, Kek wills it

That's a tiny sacrifice. Every single Swedish polster should start speaking their mind, worked wonders at UNI for me.

>Doing computer science at UNI
>Overachieve in everything, but not actually that smart, with a bit of luck i might manage a PHD later
>Leftists in class (who are all really bad programming) overhear me and a (Finnish) buddy talking about politics
>"user that's racist! We must ofcourse help all humans in need"
>"You say that and yet you use almost all your money on your self, come back when you aren't a hypocrite"
>News spread in class
>3-4 leftists try to make the rest of the class freeze me out (IN FUCKING UNI, they are honestly like children)
>All chicks in class including the leftist starts swarming around me (there are only 4)
>Have to keep them at a distance with a stick because GF
>2 leftists drop out after nobody in class wants to help them anymore
>Most people in class now openly against the leftist madness
>Suddenly everyone really friendly towards eachother
>They still want to help "the poor refugees", but now admit that helping them where they already live is better and only after Sweden is back on course

If everyone would do this we would be A-OK.

"So what did you do?"
"Saved a man from drowning, and since i was 11, he was a big guy, for me"

>since i was 11, he was a big guy, for me

thats not how baneposting works

>Gf(sambo) might cut her hair soon
>Gf(sambo)
What did you mean by this?

She is a Spanish girl, not KKK, just "semana santa".

Oh plesae, you couldn't even recognize a merchant just a few posts back. You are in no position to say how memes work.

They live together but they're not married, I think

They live together.

"Sambo" means "Person you live with". Its the step above "gf" level in terms of commitment.
(Sam = together, bo = live )

I know, like its because its a young person celebrating their heritage.

It was too abstract for me, Im too based for something that abstract so i needed a less abstract one

Thank you, I thought you meant a different sort of sambo.

fuck off

stop lying dumb cunt

AIN'T PAYING NO GOD DAMN REPARATIONS TO NO GOD DAMN NIGGUHS SON

PLEASE say "it really makes you think" with exaggerated intonation.

Say that you are happy that you could take part in this event but now you need to go back to you cuckshed.

Don't say something questionable if you solely want to give a hint to people at pol. It'll get cut out. "Yeah, it really makes you think/Mm, det får en verkligen att tänka" is perfect. All else would be cut out if you subtly tried to reference to it, e.g. ideologies/memes/ and so on.
Doing a gesture would be too awkward to not cut out such as that fucking green pepe face with the hand, but the romansalute could really work out, if you practise it until you think that nobody would see it as the nazi heil.
This one is foolproof, a simple pin like someone has mentioned of a fyrklöver or a four of spades instead of a pocket square. Worst thing would be someone asking about it, where you could say it's a luck symbol. If you'd have any other symbol in mind, say it's a token of protection/strength/will.

In the UK sambo is a word for niggers. You had me worried for a moment O.P!

Skrik något om Löfven och att Jimmie kommer make Sweden lagom igen!!!

Boom!
Ah well. At least you tried to comeback. I'd have left the thread myself but you stuck it out.

Sweet

Reported to the Säkerhetspolisen, facist scum

Pepe t-shirt would be fine.

That's not going to do anything, it's not even in English.

Wear a swaztika, real zubtle

dye hair purple and complain about how your GF wont peg you

You know what to do OP

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Yell "Sweden YES!!!" during speeches when people cheer.

Also, do you get to make a speech while there?

Make some business cards or order a few with the phone number and address of one of your enemies or someone you hate and have the cards say some meme like "muslim exterminator" and slip a few in places.

or just be cool and enjoy the event.

You are like a little kid, here, watch this