Another day another rape

>epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/bochumer-vergewaltigungen-uni-phantom-gefasst-irakischer-fluechtling-31-nach-dna-probe-verhaftet-a1992820.html
>iraki refugee enriches 2 chinese girls that visited germany to study
Say it loud, say it proud
GERMANY YES

>2 chinese girls
Well at least there's a silver lining to this story

Even the chinese consulate now warns people not to visit germany after chinese were attacked several times by muslims

Yeah I remember saving this pic months ago, I forgot what it meant and I can't raad German but the gist of it I think is that Chinese are redpilled on Muslims

It's funny reading about this on Chinese websites. The Chinks hate shitskins as much as us, gives me hope.

>German citizen are blocked from traveling to China
>If you have a turkish name or ever visited turkey you will have problems getting into china
>German turkroaches complain about being blocked from visiting china

Surpise. Rapefugee gonna rapefugee.

Nice timing though.

Danke, for the translation

I'm impressed he managed to rape 2 at once,
probably because they were Chinese he couldn't tell whether he was raping the same girl twice or 2 different girls

German beer does crazy things to your perception

>rape
Chinese students are the biggest whores in German Unis.
Absolutely wild. I'm sure they had it coming.

feel bad for Chinese student.
Lets uncuck germany

>

Travel rule no. 1
Never go to a Muslim country. This is why I refuse to visit Germany and Sweden

It is also why that I bought plane tickets with SAS taking me directly to Singapore for my trip to Australia, rather than going with Qatar Airways or some shit tier airline which is gonna leave me in Dubai for 15 hours before I can get my next flight. Despite it being $ 300 more expensive

Why are they like that? Or is this some satirical post?

I was going to go backpacking in German next year with my sister but am seriously having second thoughts right now

Asian women are sluts. No, they're not conservative virgins like what the retards here say.

I've been in Berlin recently. It looks like The Strain.
By day you see mostly white people, turks, some negro but not so many really. Some annoying antifa. You have to resist the urge to firebomb the improvised street shows they make about white privilege or revolting "modern art".

By night the city get flooded by niggers. Thousands of them. Wherever you go you get followed by dozens of floating eyes in the dark. If you're lucky they will try to sell you hash, if not they will try to rob you. The latter experience can be averted if you threaten them first. Doesn't always work tho.
For example, there was this small group of negroes circling a group of white chicks in a club. They break out and come dance with my group, one of them kisses me. Negroes keep staring. One of them ambushes me outside, i kick his ass.

Before i know i'm surrounded by dozens of shitskins. More than 30. A fucking angry mob of niggers in full force against me and my 3 pals, with some antifa with earrings yelling something in hitlerspeak. We start running with a huge ass crowd of niggers chasing us, it looks like a scene from fucking Ace Ventura. We got our ass saved by a police van, the policemen literally opened the door of the van,yelled us to fucking get in and we escaped all together
Germany for fucks sake get your shit together

friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a rape board as soon as you make one thread each rape

>Absolutely wild. I'm sure they had it coming.
Hohoho wow

>chinese
and nothing of value was lost.

I can only speculate. But I think they don't behave like that in China.

There are also lots of children from Vietnamese immigrants in Germany.
They aren't like the Chinese.

Almost all women are sluts to some extent. But I dont understand why Asian women is particular more sluts then say Whites?

Who cares anymore? Your country has fallen and years of brainwashing has made you rejoice over it. You are a people beyond help.

>Turk
>People

It's funny how Western moral standards have so infected the world, even the lower world, that everyone feels entitled to what the west stupidly gives away to everyone no matter what.

because asians are so deprived of pleasure that once they geta real man into them their brain does backflips and overdoses on dopamine.

Oh boy, back when I was in college the women we're real easy and real nasty. They're cock hungry sluts, they're just not as loud about it like western women.

>tfw China was a shithole compared to Germany a few years ago
>now we are the shithole

rape rape rape

is that all you have against muslim mass immigration? because women obviously dont give a shit. look at the election results, look at the polls. women like the left, they like the green, they like "willkommenskultur".

we should have accepted by now that getting raped a bit isn exactly women's biggest fear.

>2 chinese girls at once
That's hot.

So chinks act the smartest, when dealing with real life consequences of pc bullshit? What a shocker.

Welcome to the club Hans

Germany needs to pass a law where it is illegal to abort the child if it was conceived during rape.

Fucking top kek

>Berlin
>Germany
Pick one. Next time come to Munich.

Do we have a source for this?

Why do Americans love having guns? This is one reason why. We have lived with niggers for a while now. We understand the cancer that they are.