Serious question now - is taylor swift racist for fucking more than 30 men none of who was black?

serious question now - is taylor swift racist for fucking more than 30 men none of who was black?

Yes. If you declare that you dont find "black" or "white" or whatever type of race attractive you are by definition a racist.

You are dismissing a whole group of people, most of who you will never meet on the color of their skin.

If there are for instance a billion Chinese people, you can not say for sure that you wont find one hot. You must be either a lier or an idiot to make such a blanket statement.

I'm sure if I got stranded on a desert Island it would take me about a week until I started fucking a jungle bunny.

Also Taytay has fo'sho been blacked.

Who gives a fuck about that witless harpy, never did get the hype around her

I'm pretty sure she would need to feel some sort of resentment towards blacks based on their heritage alone, in order to be racist.

I've never fucked anyone, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me sexist, racist, or in any other way bigoted - just really unattractive.
Perhaps she's only met attractive white men so far.. isn't she like, really young?

u wot?

>I've never fucked anyone, and I'm pretty sure that doesn't make me sexist, racist, or in any other way bigoted

yeah but if you fucked as many people as she has and if all of them were of same color, it would make you a racist

U heard m8, a witless harpy

I also lied. I've fucked about a dozen women.
And got head from a muslim, once. Anywho - if that's all it takes to be racist, then racism is no longer a problem and can be dismissed - just like rape (seeing as looking at people is now rape).

I'm not sure it's healthy for our world to diminish and abandon disdain towards atrocities in the name of social justice.

>browses Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

wait is this really how male models look?

Sup Forums is everything.. she'd literally get b& from Sup Forums if she made a thread, asking for a name for her cat.

Black people happen to have the facial characteristics that are associated with very low intelligence and criminality in whites which makes them look unnatractive. Unfortunately they also have very low intelligence and are probe to criminality which makes them further unattractive. Then there are south east Asian and south American midget women. I wouldn't want anything to do with them either.

That's not racist. It's reality.

Cuz Tay Tay is pure.

>If you declare that you dont find "black" or "white" or whatever type of race attractive you are by definition a racist.

I've yet to hear anyone unironically say they find Abbos attractive. if they do they're liars or maybe blind

It's both bollocks and racist.

Anything you just said has literally be applied to the Irish (and Anglo masterrace).

I'm scrolling through google images and am having trouble finding a counter argument.

Still I leave myself open to the fact that I might one day be willing to fuck an abbo.

Define "racism".

>protip: you can't unless you rely in SJW vocabulary

Don't worry. I do look at white people and sometimes think "looks ducking retarded, wouldn't touch with a stick". It's just far more common to think that about blacks. I do also see some blacks that look intelligent. They are few.

I'm more disgusted that she fucked 30 or more men

This bitch isn't even hot. Wtf is wrong with you faggots?

That guy next to her is in the Paco Rabane adverts, he's ugly as fuck.

She isn't in charge of who does and doesn't show up in her music videos.

Which must mean her (((managers))) are afraid it'd ruin her image.

Show me one good looking niggerwoman and I will agree with you.

This is legitimately true

The crux of the issue becomes not whether it's racist or not, It's whether racism matters or not.

>Taylor
>seems pure
>fucks everyone then writes songs after they pump and dump the slut
>constant news about who's currently pumping her
>even tom hiddleston had a go

>miley
>acts like demented degenerate sjw slut
>is currently engaged to her boyfriend of 6 years, despite having a relatively rocky relationship
>almost no stories of who she's fucked in the media

Why are you brits so scared of being fundamentally racist that you force yourself to enjoy the company of minorities? Fuck you

>Acting with prejudice towards people based solely on their heritage.
Literally racism. Racist thought is not a crime and cannot be 'proven', thus a racist can be racist without acting racist (thus not racist).
Did this make sense to you?

We're not. Just that cuckold. I find blacks incredibly unattractive, unkeas they have white features. Even then it feels like beastiality.

Fuck off leaf.

Why play that game with you?

I like to think that she has not fucked any of them and is waiting for me- I mean marriage

serious question now - is taylor swift racist for fucking more than 30 men none of who was black?

I always see her wearing a nazi uniform all the time, swastikas and such.

If your question is based on vaild info then - What is her Game???

No but she has very low pair bonding at this point.

Funny that she turned into the asshole player she made her career calling out in her early songs.

really made me think

Exactly. Why play it when you know you won't win?

Taylor is still hot though and the fantasy of a relatively pure, conservative qt singer waifu is tempting

she is pure waifu

>me on the alt right

Seeing as we're on Sup Forums, the more appropriate question is "why not?" And the answer is that you can't win, "COW". You're just another obnoxious lefty who represses his own nature for the sake of failed ideals

Isn't she fucking drake?

All you got to do is say what's wrong with my argument in I'm sure I'm winning so please continue to call me a cuck.

as retarded as this may sound, im afraid that if we keep up the aryan goddess nazi banter her handlers may force her to burn coal in order to prevent the controversy that "she is raycis"

if we did that to her, we are the worst. im not saying this is reality or i know any better, im just saying something ive been thinking about

She's been corrupted by the cities and the other celebrities I guess

don't know don't care
Culture demons need their throats slit wide open!

Is darke Not black? She is a Big Slut

>for fucking more than 30 men
>Rumors about dating = fucking
She's a total dyke, the dating is just to maintain her cover

So if I show you a hot black you will admit it?

Pinky promise?

>Taylor is still hot
She's got chink eyes and she's rather flat chest

The chest in that image is not flat

I think taytay can't hold a relationship and i I could have sworn that Miley was dating some dyke just a couple years ago?

Yes its racist to say it. Why does that make it wrong or ignorant? How is understanding that I don't find black skin attractive ignorant?

You are literally saying "I do not find any black woman i have ever seen attractive but I will not actually admit that I don't find their skin colour or racial attributes attractive because I want to appear progressive."

You have less of an argument. You have none.

why must you spread such lies?
they are obviously just good friends

completely different look cats

She has decent tits but she does lack the hips and ass of a sexually mature female.

Anyway she's not ugly but she is fairly average besides being famous for being a singer and being a town bicycle.

TayTay made a business out of jumping in and out of relationship. A very successful one at that, she's swimming in dick and money.
What are you, a fucking communist?

If you say so

What'a with the Taylor Slut meme this morning?

Eh it might just be that she's famous, I agree.

Some angles make her look good in the chest and some make her look good in the ass, though. Then other times she looks flat on both.

Is it like the opposite of the coffee house effect?

Because the OP isn't about outright declaring that all blacks or asians or whatever are unattractive to you. OP asked if TS was racist for never having fucked a black guy and you twisted it, you assumed that Taylor "dismissed" them. OP is basically asking if it's racist to have a preference for white sexual partners and you can't possibly prove that, but I'm sure you'll try

She's the jews whore, literal whore and seen hanging all over niggers, the odds of not being a coal burner approaches zero.

Its not a meme though. Sorry user.

>anonymously confesses to Sup Forums about his virginity

>still so embarassed he has to retract his confession
>G-guys I lied, I swear, I fucked a lot of women, also Muslims

To be fair the relationship is on again off again. But i'd say its better than just going from guy to guy. Seems like they genuinely like each other and are at least trying to hold it together.

I'd have more respect for a girl that got dicked down by 10,000 whites and gargled every one of their loads than if she let one shit skin fuck one time with a condom.

>CTR trying their dirty tricks
Not working, she's a pure maiden and will destroy all you jews in good time.

Imma fugg u up m8!

Come on user this is actually a discussion, stop injecting tired memes.

If you declare that you dont find "men" or "assigned-male" or whatever type of gender identity attractive you are by definition a homophobic sexist.

You are dismissing a whole group of people, most of who you will never meet on the basis of their genitals.

If there are for instance 3.5 billion men in the world, you can not say for sure that you wont find one hot. You must be either a lier or an idiot to make such a blanket statement.

I'm sure if I got stranded on a desert Island it would take me about a week until I started fucking a boipucci

stereotype - a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

You hold a stereotype, in this case a racist one.

It is fine to say that you have never fancied a black woman but to say you never will because of the colour of her skin (and lets not forget it covers a whole range of tones) is a gross simplification.

More likely than a straight male not being able to find a dark women sexually attractive is that you are using it as a means to discriminate.

Also I dont believe in left and right, i'm just saying you should try to strike a better balance between learning from experience and restricting yourself from future ones.

>making thread about the sexlife of some pop star
>on Sup Forums
>quality discussion
I'll rather stick to the memes

>Force her to burn coal
This isn't a fucking controllable thing. If she is the true queen and won't fuck niggers then that won't be changed. If she can be convinced to fuck a nigger she was lost all along.

I will it make my mission on behalf of all minority Americans to fuck Taylor Swift and ruin Sup Forums's pure white queen.

You hold a stereotype, in this case a sexist one.

It is fine to say that you have never fancied a man but to say you never will because of the penis (and lets not forget it covers a whole range of sizes) is a gross simplification.

More likely than a straight male not being able to find a man sexually attractive is that you are using it as a means to discriminate.

Also I dont believe in male and female, i'm just saying you should try to strike a better balance between learning from experience and restricting yourself from future ones.

>tfw no nazi barbie gf

Stacey Dash, although you can tell just by her facial features that she's been bleached. She's one of the only nigger women alive I find attractive. If you're looking for pure breeds, I can't help ya.

Hmm well its over 23 so can we use the binominal theorm?

Something something 95% chance that she is indeed racist.

a man can dream

You realise saying "i don't find black people attractive and therefore will not actively pursue them" isn't a law or contract, and you can change that opinion literally the moment you find one you find attractive?

We're not autistic.

If you do not find something attractive, why not discriminate against it when seeking attractiveness?

Do you think people are being unreasonable if they say they don't like white cars because they haven't seen every car that's painted white?

>Baiting this hard

Each of those posts served its purpose..

People who try to project this standard need to be gassed. Dating preferences does not equate to racist, unless racist is being redefined again, i.e. moving the goalposts. Pic related

That other leaf was right abiut you, you're a fucking hypocrite and an idiot

What about drake ? is he white enough to Sup Forums standards ?

You realise saying "i don't find men attractive and therefore will not actively pursue them" isn't a law or contract, and you can change that opinion literally the moment you find one you find attractive?

Yes.

I fail to see how that counters any arguments made in this thread. Isn't it pretty much a strawman? You're not even arguing, just replacing one or two words in my own argument, which I would still agree with?

I agree. Hence the term prison gay.

The purpose of my posts is not to provide a counter-argument.

>taytay and karlie will never scissor on top of your face while calling you names and giggling at your boner

ITS NOT FAIR

This guy?

Is there a difference between sexual and racial preference?

I would say yes.

Different races can produce viable offspring.

Two people of the same gender can not.

They are both discrimination but have different justifications and so are not analogous.

Inb4 10 yous describing how mixed race are not proper offspring and that traps can have womb implants.

taylor swift is a Sup Forums user

>2016
>if you were born a certain way you must find excuses or be labelled

Seriously.. am I talking to bots?