Were the rapist Soviet Soldiers white?

Did the rapist Soviet Soldiers look like Asians or like average White Slavs?.

Some sources describe the rapists as being of Mongolian and central asian origin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mtaWlItocI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soviets were mostly asiatic

Both

Soviet rapes are western propaganda.

Looks like an average Russian to me

cool mental gymnastics bro, russians and serbs are basically raping machines because of their inferior mongol and turk blood admixture

Daily serbs vs croats thread

Am I the only one who noticed the increasing amount of ww2 rape threads?
this is some deviant shit

>serbs are basically raping machines

>bueno.jpg

Yes that's why my grandmother escaped Danzig, because of propaganda, not because russian subhuman monkeys were raping everything that moved, even babies.

most of the reported rapes were commited by mongos, tatars, gypsies, and other east and mid asian soldiers in the red army. there was a documentary where a german woman talked about how her mother was raped in front o her. the first soldiers of the red army who would enter a town or village were mostly Russians. They were nnot very polite, but they didn't herrass much of the population. they mostly wanted food or drinks. most of them got along with the remaining civilians. After they would leave and advance further, then the second wave of soviet soldiers came. those groups were looting, raping, killing and beating people up. most of them were Asiatic.

MONGOL'D

My grandpa fucked a lot of german ladies most of them were very young

It's only fair, considdering that your grandpas grandpa was probably Fritz who cream-pied his grandma.

Did he rape them like a slav nigger?

Yes
my grandpa was from schleiswig kek

argentina thinks he ze german

Shut the fuck up half-breed back to your nigger chicano shed in the middle of nowhere.

Your ganny was brought in a Slave ship, black boy

Well i guess he couldn't help himself, after all slavs are just niggers,

Can't help it when they see a beautiful aryan women.

>rapist Soviet soldiers
Raping was illegal and by law you were to be shot if you did it (the quote by Stalin is fake, he said the opposite that they should act humanitarian - which is logical too, to gain support for Communism).

Also the narrative that the Red Army somehow was worse than the other sides I don't buy. The Russians never raped anyone here in Norway, and were seen as more polite and friendly than German and British/American soldiers (that came after the Russians had done the job to steal glory as in the rest of Europe).

Actually she almost lost a leg after a wall fell on top of her, luckily a doctor helped her.

After than she came here to work on the embassy.

Now tell me the story about your smelly mestizo grandfather who fucked an even bigger niggress who later shitted out you.

Russians stole food from grandmother when their family was starving.

She literally saw russian soldiers chasing a little girl.

You need to do some research m8, russian rapings was no bullshit.

German woman are ugly as fuck

Shit taste desu

Is that Lil Putin?

But all the other sides did the same. The numbers are exaggerated. Every old person here can tell you a story if not several about a German soldier that tried to rape a child here too.

>implying

No, not really. Its actually soviet propaganda that the rapes didnt occur, as the sources of the rapes were germans.

Well nobody can argue with that, i'm sure germans raped and pillaged a bit too.

The russians were probably the worst though, which is normal i guess, one day your on a shithole farm starving to death eating the same veggetable for months and the other day you have a gun and there's lots of young aryan girls who can't do shit to defend themselves.

Mostly Central Asian. Shortage of soldiers by the end of the war.

Is rape a bad thing? Lol, didn't know that. But if some faggots from Europe again try to attack my country and kill millions of my people, i will fight back and i will fucking rape all of your mothers and daughters

Some redpilled music for you sissy fags
youtube.com/watch?v=7mtaWlItocI

Literally nothing wrong with rapping the aggressors' women and balts too.

>The russians were probably the worst though
Germans say that the Russians were the worst, Russians say that the Germans were the worst.

We do know that the Germans killed way more civilians than the Russians though, so they were a lot worse and had less respect for civilian life.

Calm down Igor, there will be no more rapings.
After merkel loses first thing is gonna happen is the euroasian alliance with the main pówer on Berlin-Moscow-Pekin

You'll probably get lots of eastern european girls to rape tho.

Most undisciplined units were. But majority of Soviet Army was Slavic.
By the way Poles also excelled at raping and looting.

shouldn't have broken the molotov ribbentrop you stupid wehraboo

>i'm sure germans raped and pillaged a bit too.
>a bit

Not only Germans, everyone agrees Russians were the worst.

>No, not really. Its actually soviet propaganda that the rapes didnt occur, as the sources of the rapes were germans.

That's the point.
West, nato in particular, memed hard the clean wehrmacht myth.

FUCK OFF MORON

>merkel loses
not happening. Germans are cucked and done. Everyone and Soros are already betting on Poland because they have the people and the hatred for Russia. Poland is a prefect puppet for the next 100 years.

>Patton
lol
I really cringe every time when someone uses Patton or Rommel as an example of great generals
Patton was pure propaganda

>slavs
>white
pick one.
Guess you wouldn't understand, beaner.

>Russians stole food from grandmother when their family was starving.
>She literally saw russian soldiers chasing a little girl.
They wanted to feed the girl, obviously.
Your grandmother should be ashamed that she didn't it herself.

>Russians actually fight and die
>Asians rape and steal

.t 60%

We'll see.

Most 50+ year olds hate Merket, and there's lots of young people afraid to speak that will vote with their nation's interest in mind, just like in USA.

To all nazis, globalists, one world religion pedo motherfucking cunts, and their mind and soul limited bleak minions.

You are pulling this shit again and everyone sees it. Try communism or nazism one more time, pretty please. There will be no continents and islands you will be able to hide at.

Hello resident sppok, come face to face I have a hard on ready to fuck another man.

USA USA USA USA!!!! S

Say no to anti-semitism, British race should rule the world world said Cecil Rhodes who never got married.

Push it, push it harder you softcock cunts.

Faggot sees faggot does.

Rapegrandchild butthurt.

Would spend an afternoon playing MaM 3 with Artyom.

amen

He is right though. USA badly needed something to counter pro-communist sentiments that grew after the liberation of Europe and the defeat of Germany so they hired some propaganda writers so they could exploite the myth and fear of the eastern barbarian, inflated numbers or real pares, created vivid stories and started spreading them in Europe to damage the Soviet image.

>Olmecstonestatueface.jpg

They wuz Mongols?

Russians decided to mess with the genetic purity of the Germanic race and so when rape was done for reasons of procreating, then sent in tartars, chechens, t*rks and other subhuman filth to dilute the genetics of the coming Germans

Pure blooded Russians only raped women if they intended to kill them afterwards. Why inject superior genes into your enemies?

And no one ever mentions widespread rapes in Western Germany.
I mean, just look at fucking methodology they used to get "2 million raped women". It's a fucking joke.

kek, gommie Yugoslavia was an ally of the soviets, yet in the few days that it took them to pass through Vojvodina into Hungary more than a thousand rapes were reported.

Nah, fuck off. That is a dirty buisness. You are either put a bullet through the brain or leave a person the fuck alone.

>and balts too
that, i agree

All propaganda shut up there was no rapes, Russian soldiers were kind and gentle.

And what do you think our troops did to Magyars and Germans there?
How many Germans do you see in Vojvodina now?

I don't get where beans, Brazilians and other people like you think they are white or can talk shit like that. Vast amounts of Spaniards aren't even white. So it makes me wonder why someone who's homeland's population is a combination of Spaniards and native savages they want to act like they are white.

>germans go raping across eastern europe
>expect nothing in return

WW2 folks.

I get what you say about Rommel, but Patton actually won.

Dude, the Germans attempted to *eradicate* the Russians and Slavs......no shit when you force an existential crisis on a huge group of people and LOSE they're going to be brutal afterwards. I'm sure the Russians savored the irony of planting their Slav seed into the superior Aryan stock that failed to win a war and eradicate them

I lolled heartily when my friend, who always knew he was part german (on his mothers side, some grandmother or something) now found out he's part Russian as well, from the same side, but he don't know the details. Lol.

Everyone that would benefit from seeing the Russians seen as the villains.

To say that the "Red Army" was worse than the Nazi army is very ignorant. Who raped the most is another case, but we know that the Germans killed WAY more civilians.

>he believes the Germans wanted to kill all Slavics meme

That is a 1948 Đilas Informbiro propaganda bullshit, proven by declassified information. Like the whole "No to Stalin by Tito" nonsense peddled around.

The most notorious example is the "Belgrade case statistics" on rape and looting.

Congratulations, you managed to fall for 70 year old Yugocommunist propaganda, you dipshit.

Considering the amount of abortion compared to the amount of rapes you won't find rape-babies without some serious research

Ye, germans've killed him, so he won. Based US strategy.

(largely Jewish) communists were attempting to overthrow the German government in the early 1920s you dumb fuck

t. a rape baby

Patton was an average general.
He won because Americans had vast superiority in just about anything. Except tactics, according to Germans. They considered Americans to be inferior to Soviets, but feared their artillery and air-power.

>Red army rapes people
>But balkan savages do it too, so that makes it alright!

Your logic.

Magyars were spared, Volksdeutschers and Italians were ethnically cleansed and took the blame for crimes commited by Ustashe and auxiliaries, or "brotherly nations".

Based.

Raping and torturing is asian-tier subhuman chimp out.

You're okay.

Mr. liberator nation :DDD

Fortunately, we managed to hold back your inferior trash species under Budapest for 3 months. I hope Russia will rot into pieces as soon as possible, and it wont be a threat to my little country.

Mongolian genetics are superior. You all have to thank them for the gifts.

Who knows. General Patton called them "Mongolian"

You need to learn some history dumb shart.

>that makes it okay to loot and rape all across eastern europe

Yet I'm the dumb fuck.

They were predominately non-white.

Also see Point is they raped some Germans and Hungarians but we did so on greater scale.
What the fuck do you expect in war?
Almost 1 million rapes happened in W. Germany too, but no one mentions that.
I don't fall for Russian propaganda, so I will not fall for American either.

Slavs are Mongolians with white skin and round eyes.

Soviets were initially lacking in discipline and prone to looting and raping, which was extremely problematic once they started doing that to "friendly people proletariat of subjugated nations". Therefore, very strict and harsh measures were taken, because German resistance was strengthened by reports of early Soviet atrocities.

Kek, my late grandmother was actually from a high-tier commie family in Vojvodina and confirms that the red army stole everything and raped everyone they could get their hands on, unless you were connected to the communist party.

What the fuck is wrong with his ear?

7th SS did some nasty shit here during war.
But yeah most of Vojvodina Germans dindunuffin. It was a crime. Genocide if you want.

>everyone
>posts Patton who wasn't able to deal with 20% of nazi on western front

it's not that I don't acknowledge the actual white people in Argentina, it's that I doubt you are one of them.

russia is very very big. that is why lots of them were asian. duhhhh

looks like anus

>Americans soldiers go to "liberate" Europe
>mass murders and rapes instead
>after the war is over he to desides to put those ebil Germans on a mock trial for killing those poor jews
>despite the fact that their shitty eugenics projects is what was the inspiration for that Austrian painters idea to kill them in the first place
what could have been meant by this?

>What the fuck is wrong with his ear?

It's his anus

Russians are slavs and asians

Your grandmother and her family should have been put to sword, you traitorous scum.

Yugocommunists are treasonous, underhanded opportunistic scum of the worst kind. Doublecrossing and backstabbing first Yugoslavia, praising and collaborating with Ustashe, then conspiring and greeting the foreign invasion. In 1943 they became Anglo and American puppets, and served the role of Trojan horse to the Third World through the so-called "Unaligned". They also destroyed every chance at progress and prosperity for Balkan.

You grandmother is a lying piece of shit, the true party cadre.

>my commie grandpa told me the party line
C'mon lad. I'm not saying Soviets didn't do shit but all that is exaggerated and used for propaganda purpose later when we refused to bend over for Stalin.

No, they're not.

All generals since Napoleon were "average generals".