Should voting be mandatory?

Should voting be mandatory?

Bump

it is
cunts'll sook either way

Yes, but only if you have a good preferential voting system in place
If you really want to null your vote you can draw a dick on the ballot

>Should voting be mandatory?
It should be mandatory to vote for the Conservative Party.

Yes.

No, and I'll tell you why.

Only retarded people don't vote.

Retards vote left.

yes.
but there should be an option to choose to discard your vote, like a blank choice if the voter do not know who to vote for.

Lmao, are you kidding? I hope this is real.

Not directly.

But people who didn't vote should have some purely political repercussions, like having their right to free speech revoked until the next election.

no, and for that matter, preferential voting should be optional or abolished, it only leads to faggot parties contributing to getting even shitter parties into power.

No, if anything the franchise needs to be limited as much as possible.

What's so surprising?
You can draw whatever you want on the ballout. Unless you clearly voted for a candidate, it'll be invalid.

you can go there and say that you want to be taken off of the register and you vote will go to whoever wins after its drawn
then if there is an election where you want to vote just rock up and say so
not that hard mate

preferential voting is mandatory in QLD, and they recently brought it in for council elections, so we're super hardcore fucked.

>preferential for the council
that's new, is that mandatory too?

yup, if you just vote 1 they won't count your vote.

>wasting 10 minutes of your life to cast a vote which will have no impact on the election
>not retarded
Geniuses don't vote either.

There's no reason for it to be mandatory. Liberty.

how long have you wasted on this site complaining about politics?

Why would I vote when immigration has been at it's highest level a few years ago under our """"""right"""""" wing party? I was actually considering it until I got a pamphlet in the mail from my local Conservative leader. He told a story about an illegal immigrant sailing here and how he was given a free home and a job like it was something to be proud of.

Guess I never thought of it.

This is fun.
Walking to a voting booth is not fun.

No, democracy with niggers and women voting is shit enough as it is and if you are so fucking ignorant or apathetic toward or concerning politics that you can't be fucked vote than no one should force them to.

I didn't realize that Trudeau was right wing.

Only citizens should vote.
Citizenship can only be granted by passing citizenship test.

Harper loved importing the third world. Trudeau's levels are in line with his vision of the future. There's no way to vote ourselves out of this situation.

Absolutely not. I used to think that low voter turn out was a shame but most of the people who don't vote shouldn't vote.

Only if it's paper ballot only. No computers, no electronics.

That graph literally 100% tells us nothing.

It literally 100% backs my claim that immigration was at it's highest levels a few years ago under the Conservative party, aside from a few outliers.

Believe me
NO!

Here's how you fix voting and the world, very easily and effectively:

-Women gets one vote
-Uneducated men gets two votes
-Educated men gets three votes
-It's made mandatory for politicians to actually make reality of their election promises or else they are punished with fines or jail time.

You have NOTHING labeled on the X and Y axis. Your graph contains zero data, congratulations.

I like this system

What level of education determines an educated man? Highschool, college, or perhaps some kind of test, like the SATs?

No. You shouldn't be forced to participate in the voting process. Only people that educated themselves on the issues and care about the country and its people should be voting.

land and business owners should get a vote
(1 vote)
the rest of you are just lapping at the left overs and gimedats anyhow and aren't invested in the prosperity of your nation

I checked why on earth those people in your country are willing to do it regardless of political leaning and I find this.
You need 2.1 birth rate to properly have a stable population in Canada, especially with your gibs programs.
Not as bad as Japan yet but still pretty bad.
Are Canadian women that ugly?

Start fucking your women for a child before Ahmed start fucking her. Thanks to your government, either way, you will paying for the child.

>Only people that educated themselves on the issues and care about the country
How do you determine that? How would you decide that Joe doesn't care about his country but Stephen does. What if Stephen is dumb but cares, and joe is really smart but doesn't care?

Nah. People who don't care enough to vote shouldn't be voting anyway.

Voting is mandatory in Australia, if I'm not mistaken.

I believe so

I mean if you have a mandatory voting policy, these are the kind of people that will voting. Millenials that want legal weed and free tuition, third-world immigrants that want welfare programs and family reunification (to get even more people from their home country), unemployed NEET leeches that want more welfare, etc.

it is here. gives them validation if they fuck up.

No.

What does that mean? Like, people feel the effects of a shitty government more closely?

No.

As soon as it goes from a right to mandatory, it can be made so that you always have to vote Democrat every year.