Biden 2020

Alright boys, we now know our opponent, and we got 4 years to do OPPO research and prep for memetic warfare. Brace yourselves.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/05/biden-says-im-going-to-run-in-2020.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any biden missiles here?

DRuMPF BTFO

Joe is Joe.

How about no? Forcing memes is impossible. Spur of the moment thing. Many such cases

Can we beat him?

He's a fucking pedo, and there are numerous videos of him harassing little girls. We should go hard on him and try to bully him into suicide.

>He'll be 78 in 2020

He'll probably forget

Biden is /ourguy/ though

Biden hates white people, loves the TPP (Called it the NWO) and gropes little Asian girls

assuming Trump wants a 2nd term, he should BTFO Biden, no problem

The actuary tables will beat him

This is why we've been seeing all those shitty Biden memes.

They're trying to beat us at our own game!

We need to start the meme train and Biden attacks/investigation NOW. If we do the same thing we did for Hillary with the wikileaks research, and now that we actually have enough time to spread it to normies, Biden will be dead meat!

>forcing memes is impossible
ALL memes are forced.

bump because I saged last post

Heres my main reason to hate Biden.He is the most vicious opponent of legal medical weed in congress,as bad as the worst Repub.
There is a kind of cancer called Glioblastoma.It is fast growing and was always a 100% death sentence.As documented extensively by California doctor Jeffrey Hergenrather , there have now been numerous full remissions of Glioblastomas by giving mass doses of simple alcohol extracts of Cannabis,....Total cures for the first time in history.
Bo Biden died from a fast growing Glioblastoma and his dad Vice president Joe Biden LET HIM DIE rather than even try the only thing that sometimes fully cures it.As a parent I will hate that bastard forever.

Kek will rise again

t. fake news

Yup, all makes sense now. This old commie fuck is gonna make a run for the White House and bring some radical fuck on as his VP for when he inevitably dies of old age in office.

Weed is a good issue to press.

>the anti-white party is going to elect a 78 year old white man
Kek.

Damn it, my dad loves Biden for some reason. If Trump does well he'll stomp him though

>creepy Biden

Come one, that's not even a challenge.

when that happens we can meme him as a pedo and then he'll hang himself

Someone with a daughter try to go meet Biden and then do an OP-ed with Breitbart about how your daughter said he was scary and how he made you feel uncomfortable.

>2020
>fucking white male
>winning the democratic primary

It's not happening.

Joe will turn muslim and start wearing a burka

He should've done it this election. I was more open to voting 4 him a year ago than I am now. Doubt I'll ever vote democat again.

He'll come out as gay. Way easier.

yes cuz hes a pedofile

>i think we all remember my first 100 days in office
> crooked hillary and the pizza pedophiles who were defeated.
>now sleazy biden thinks weve forgotten all his hoverhanding gropage of the american way of life.
>Sad.

to be fair, Bernie would have won if it were not for Hillary's DNC connections.

No need, just get his opponents to air the videos of him around kids and people will be naturally turned off.

>70 year old Jewish commie
>vacationed in soviet russia
>winning

He lost by 3.7 million votes, that's a gap far too huge to chalk it up to DNC connections. Niggers and beaners play a key role in the Dem primaries, and they're sure as shit not voting for a pathetic little communist cuck.

Biden should have run this year but he didn't have the guts to take on the Clinton mafia.

He'd have had a good chance of winning - certainly better than that Cunt did - against Trump.

As it is the Democratic Party shows no sign of trying to face reality and is instead doubling down on it's race baiting bullshit and going full steam ahead with it's plan to become an explicitly anti-White party so the chances of Biden or any other old Fucking White Male being their nominee in 2020 is minimal. At the very least they'll nominate another woman and more than likely it'll be either a latino or black woman to get maximum diversity points and try to whip up Obama levels of minority turnout.

he was never in it to win it, he was a plant from the start you idiot
he only did this to get more connections in the democratic party and make millions of dollars off of donations from retarded braindead college students

>that's a gap far too huge to chalk it up to DNC connections
No it's not. Bernie was systematically ignored in the media and the debates were purposefully rigged in Hillary's favor in a number of ways which make it pretty much sure that Hillary would win the nomination.

I don't doubt that he wouldn't have minded losing from the get-go, but I think he really did want to win. However, you're right, at some point (pretty early on) he sold out.

Biden memeing aside I really think they'll run Granny Warren in 2020. She has street cred with the bernouts, has cred bashing Hillary, but is known to play ball with the old guard establishment dems. Thoughts?

Not a chance. 78 is just too fucking old, no one wants to spend time worrying about what vice president will succeed him.

People said that about Trump and he literally said on video how he would be dating a 10 year old in 8 years time.

He would lose even harder without the WOMYN vote unless he chopped his dick off and became the first transgen nominee.

Well if the Democrats don't rig it again so they can score progressive points he should be good

I called you an idiot and you said I'm right
stop being such a fucking beta and call me a faggot, faggot

Google it dumbass.The University of California at Berkley found and verified the first full remission of Glioblastoma in a little boy whose mother tried weed extract after being told he was hopeless and going to die .He is the first one described by Dr.Herganrather.

weaker candidate than 1st woman president, no matter what anyone says

Dems need kanye or landslide

He will be 78 in 2020. The only reason he didn't run for office this year is because they promised Hillary the nomination. I bet he will get crushed because the Obama/Biden administration was terrible.

This - they're grooming Kamala Harris (she just took Barbara Boxer's Senate seat) to be the great black female hope of 2020

Trumps best chance is a good first term. Because biden might have beaten him this time. Biden has charisma and can talk to working class whites.

Will he be alive in 4 years? Trump was pushing it starting his campaign at 69.

working class whites respond well to this?

>Joe gets knocked out early in primaries as Michael Obama and Kanye West take all of the delegates and go on to fight each other until the bitter end. Barack, having divorced Michael in 2019, voices his support for Kanye near the end, shortly before Michael stands down. Kanye West is the Democratic US Presidential Nominee for, 2020.

>Paul Ryan wins the general election in a landslide

Kek

Best timeline

Just meme Tulsi

>Biden raises money for next few years
>gets to election time
>Biden again claims to rather be with family then be president just like this last election cycle

NO REFUNDS!

Are Dem supporters gonna fall for this shit again?

>White minority by 2017
wew

He'll be fucking 80

Joe "White Genocide Is A Good Thing" Biden
Joe "If It's White It Ain't Right" Biden
Joe "Pizza is my favorite food" Biden
Joe "Grab em by the pizza" Biden

>Paul Ryan
>Not Mike "If you like the cock you get the shock" Pence

Joe "The ZOG makes hard my cock" Biden youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Joe "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!" Biden: youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

FUCK YOU BIDEN ITS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>creepy white guy against an incumbent

glhf, Trump win easy.

He wont run. Outside of being a meme, no one really understands Biden's policies or opinions of things. He was picked to appease establishment democrats. Also, he's so old that normal people would worry for his health.

Nah, Joe is pretty cool.

Creepy Biden

He won't be the nominee, the pedo stuff alone is enough to end his chances

No chance. Jeb will win 2020

He will be 78 fucking years old. That's just ridiculous.

He'll be 77, Trump will be 74.

Then you can have him Jap. We lynch pedos in these parts.

He'll be 78 in 2020, he already lost.

thank god! At least we can criticize the Democrat without being accused of sexism now

slow AND steady.

The game's chess not checkers.
Surge 2020

by 2020 this creeper will be known as "king of the kiddie diddlers"

Bring it on, Pedo-Joe ! And bring Pelosi with you.

There are dozens of pictures of children looking uncomfortable while he kisses them. There is even a YouTube video where he's overheard telling a mother that the child daughter is making him really erect. How hard is it to beat the shit out of a pedophile?

Are the Democrats seriously contemplating running 78 and 79 year-olds in 2020? Is their bench so dilapidated that they can't find anyone else? They're going to spend half their campaign funding on adult diapers.

HAHAHA DRUMPFKINS ETERNALLY BTFO.

WE HAVE 4 YEARS OF MOCKING TRUMP WHILE WE'RE JUST BIDEN OUR TIME.

Joe will be 78 in 2020 and there's really no chance he'll win the primaries. Don't waste meme energy on him

what is easier than to beat a pedophile in an election?

CHECKD
SLOW & STEADY WINS THE RACE

They have absolutely no middle aged talent. They shunned them all out for the Clinton, Biden, Warrens of the party. Look at how pathetic their best middle aged Democrat was: Tim Kaine. Basically a walking buzzfeed headline. Creepy as hell, couldn't even be a black person or some minority to drum up that excitement.

I think dems are gonna be fucked for a few years while they restock their roster.

lmao americans are so cucked

> Democrats run a FUCKING WHITE MALE

They'll lose even harder than they did last time.

DUDE WEED

Joe Biden is the final boss of Pizzagate.

Part of the issue is that, for nearly the past decade, Dems have tried to repeat the "Obama magic": find young non-whites who can inspire people. They looked at their roster, thought, "We do have a lot of old white people, John Kerry didn't work, Hillary lost to Obama, time to go in the Obama direction." So rather than follow the usual path and promote these experienced, middle-aged candidates, who often are white, they try to develop "exciting" young minorities in their 30s in hopes of repeating Obama. These candidates can win a House election or a mayoral seat in a fairly uncompetitive and liberal Democrat district or city, but they fall apart at a bigger stage. That’s what happens when you play the idol game.

this

pizzagate will blow up all over this faggot

This proves they wanted nobody to undermine Clinton's campaign.

God I hope the dems are this stupid.

Guaranteed 8 years of Trump if this is true.

I can already hear Chink Ulcer having a stroke. kek

>*when you play the idpol game

>Dems ever going to pick a white person to run for them
Nah

This is smart. We need to meme for the candidates we want to win on both sides, not pick one horse and shit on all the others. If all the democrats sucks, we still raise support for the one we most want our candidate to face in the general.

>U.S. expectancy in 2011 was 78.7 years
is correct.
Biden has a 50/50 chance of dying before he even completes his first year in office.

Tulsi a fucking shit.

Why would you want any woman in office who went into the military? Huge red flag right there.

Agree, Tulsi is probably the least worst of the democrats right now.

0/10

You know nothing of Biden.

Biden is a complete asshole both IRL and in the public, it's a fucking rebbit meme that he's cool or not deserving of being flogged.

Trump would have lost massively to biden. He would have lost to anyone other than hillary.

Running against biden after 4 years of embarrassing himself? Trumpy has no chance.

Will kek approve?
Memes seem to be with Biden atm.

>>U.S. expectancy in 2011 was 78.7 years
>is correct.
>Biden has a 50/50 chance of dying before he even completes his first year in office.

That's...not how life expectancy works, you NEET. The relevant table would be the life expectancy of 70 year olds, which is probably at least 10-15 years.