Police press conferencepress just ended:

Police press conferencepress just ended:
Iraq refugee, living with his wife and children in germany, rapes two chinese students. Even Homicide division was investigating because of the rapes brutality.

Just yesterday the arrest of an afghan refugee, raping and killing 19 year old german student, was made public.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/videos/video160028897/Mutmasslicher-Vergewaltiger-von-Bochum-kommt-aus-dem-Irak.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
thelocal.de/20161125/german-couple-in-dock-for-rape-murder-of-chinese-student
bestchinanews.com/International/3218.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.361194439314694,6.969721633496192&z=6
focus.de/politik/deutschland/sexueller-uebergriff-in-bochum-studentin-vergewaltigt-chinesisches-konsulat-warnt-buerger-in-ganz-deutschland_id_6244645.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post source pls

How difficult is the concept of source? Is this a way to get a thread going? To ensure at least a few bumps of people asking sources?

It's a hoax

What rustles my jimmies: Yeah it's obviously not all refugees but using this to dismiss every discussion... Why is it that it's MOSTLY migrant men, why are migrants responsible for 50% of theft with 20% representation in the population?
It's not about fuckign judgement of ALL migrants but this is a fucking problem that needs toi be discussed so we can find a solution.

Sorry guys, the press conference has just ended, watched it live. Nothing much has been written yet. Def. no hoax, it will be covered by more people later on.
German source:
welt.de/videos/video160028897/Mutmasslicher-Vergewaltiger-von-Bochum-kommt-aus-dem-Irak.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Need a final solution.

Man, is it really 20% of your population that are migrants? Please do something. I want my kids to grow up in a world where there are still Europeans

thelocal.de/20161125/german-couple-in-dock-for-rape-murder-of-chinese-student

black dick is expensive

The biggest group of immigrants are Poles I believe, I think more of the German population are immigrants than 20% too (with immigrant parents at least), but not 20%+ non-European.

Why are they called 'Sebatian' if he's from Iraq???

I remember that one.

Oy vey goyim!! DO you really believe we should release their real names? ARE YOU ISLAMOPHOBIC?

woah it was joe rogan

Chinese made news about it. If you can ignore the broken English, they cover it well with no SJW filters bestchinanews.com/International/3218.html

> Chinese consulate gives warning about Germany

> On Wednesday German media reported that the Chinese consulate in Düsseldorf had issued a warning to its citizens to "pay attention to their personal security, particularly in remote areas."

Germany is third world tier now.

CHING CHONGS BTFO

Ur right Ill report myself for thought crimes right away

Seriously though, these are two crimes (on in May and one in November). Are they both officially linked to the Iraqi guy now?

>chinese students

dumb chinks probably thought he was just being friendly

Fucken? Ich ficken sie töten.

"Sexual Emergency"

I don't give a shit when women are raped anymore.

The Eternal Female has ruined so many elections they deserve everything that's coming for them.

No, read the article. He was hiding in the bushes and made a surprise attack from there.

Well, this was certainly not the best year for chinese students in germany. This guy, the deranged Ossi couple that raped and killed a girl...

Don't forget sliced up chinese family in Würzburg. Really fucked up.

Chinese aren't dumb m8

i hope they get the fuck out of germany... fuck the chinese

Do not click this link

They are tho m8.

U wan sum heroin lad?

Not any of the chinks I met in Germany

>just the two men in the family of four were critically wounded
sounds like they did their job as men anyways. this is actually what the patriarchy looks like

that's a completely unrelated case

They cheat and lie, they are idiots that regurgitate information with no real understanding of it.

At least all the ones I've met are like that.

Give it 20-40 years and your problem will solve itself.

Too bad not even the most degenerate African rapist would want to touch Claudia Roth

How many chinese do you have in Germany, and what's the total number of violent incidents involving them and migrants this year alone? I'm compiling evidence please respond

>How many chinese do you have in Germany
I have no statistics to offer you, but in my city (with very many students) there are chinks everywhere, and they exclusively speak chink to each other.

I am always genuinely surprised when I see one talking german (very very rare). they stay in their chink groups and essentially dont need to assimilate.

I'd guess after turks and slavs they are the biggest immigrant group (and counting only "new arrivals" from within this decade, they are probably head-to-head with the arabs, who incidentally also dont speak german and keep in their groups)

>black dick is expensive
ancient swedish proverb

There are shitloads of Chinese students in Germany. Free education and plenty of technology research to steal what brings them here in droves.

Map of Isolated Cases:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.361194439314694,6.969721633496192&z=6

Germany is so racist

They should extradite him to China, they'll know what to do with him.

Will they let him off to avoid hardship on his family?

I wouldn't say there are that many permanent migrants from China (atleast compared to the ones from the middle-east or europe), but we have quite alot chinese guest-students at our Universities, so cities that host a Campus will have a quite sizable population of temporary inhabitants from China.

>They should extradite him to China, they'll know what to do with him.

I like this plan.

German law forbids extraditing criminals to countries that would sentence them to death, so no chance for that, sadly.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/sexueller-uebergriff-in-bochum-studentin-vergewaltigt-chinesisches-konsulat-warnt-buerger-in-ganz-deutschland_id_6244645.html

Joe Rogan went to Germany?

you should probably hang yourself mate

HAHAHA PRAISE KEK
RACE WAR NOW
GAS THE KIKES
HANG ALL MUSLIMS
ALL OF THEM

20% migrants? What the hell are you doing?

Why is it always the mudslime immigrants doing all the crime? You don't see the chinks immigrant going around stealing and raping.

It is no longer racism when it is a the people from a certain group of race doing all these crimes.

Chinese students should not be suffering the policies of German women.

>20% representation in the population?
Holy piss.

I didn't know Iraq was in Syria

Germany has a weird way of counting foreigners. Partially it's about shilling for multiculturalism making it seem like there are more foreigners than there are. There are around 5-6 million non European descent living in Germany and the rest are Euros. Fun fact, if you have a parent or two grandparents that have non-GErman background you are counted as "partially German" so you don't qualify as the "80% German". Bunt JA!?

In America, 60 to 80 percent of all medical fraud is from Cubans, who make up less than 1 percent of the population. It's not like we have room to talk.