Realistically, how long does the EU have left before it dies?

Realistically, how long does the EU have left before it dies?

until countries start to leave the Eurozone, then it's downhill from there.

chicken still move when their head is chopped off. this is kinda similar, cause it's already dead.

The EU will exist indefinitely. Every great organization has it stumbles, but it will grow stronger and bring even more good to world.

2020 seems appropriate and more realistic

12 years max

14 years, 8 months, and 8 days.

Europeans

Justin "just grow the economy haphazardly" Trudeau's administration failed to reach a trade deal with EU

Let that sink in for a while

It'll still exist, but it will be the European Caliphate instead of the European Union.

Is that your responses? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life has been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still would lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your graves.

The trade deal is there
The American one failed

Depends on frog election.

too much

/thread

i'd say 5 years

Europe will face a war sometime within the next 10 years. There is no stopping that.

But who will be fighting who?
Ahahaha I kid it'll obviously be between national nazis and liberal commies.

The birth of a pasta

Just like every other failed attempt to unify Europe

It was never alive. Stillborn from the start.

The EU never had legitimacy; the sovereign was always the elites instead of the people.

I imagine it won't be a proper bloodbath war like WW1 or 2, more like a cold war between the UK and the EFTA nations against the EU nations and the poor eastern European countries.

Nice
Entirely. If the EU gets a win in France it could probably recover, or at least use the time to start making it harder to leave now that the intentions are there.

Not soon enough, sadly the damage is done.

It is just a shame the worst that can happen to the like of Merkel etc is loss of their job and they kick back on their earnings, in the old times they'd have their balls cut off, hung, drawn,quartered, and their head placed atop a pike.

Depends if Brexit actually happens or some weak ass back-pedalling to remain in the worthless single market, which seems much more likely.

if it was a hard brexit and at least 1 more major country walked away it would crumble.

But I think it will be around for a while yet. It is certainly part of the Globalist agenda.

>who will be fighting who

Obviously civil war within a nation the only thing I can see. Be it that or nukes

Is that your responses? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life has been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still would lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your graves.

>Repeats exactly what I said
0/10

This, 2020 spells the end.

CHECKED

Don't disappoint me user.

Is that your responses? Really? All the effort he put into his post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of his life has been poured into ensuring his post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how his post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great his post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute his post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of his post, you would still would lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of his post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate his post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate his post will haunt you to your graves.

if all goes well EU ends with pi33a g4te

A long time, it's fine

in its current form? Not very long.

Factually there isn't anything meaningful getting done already in Brussels. But nominally the EU is going to sit around for quite a while still.
However the decisions are already back at the negotiation table between nations and not in the EU parliament.

I don't think the EU will die with a bang but rather whimpering along until it's nothing more than a council to agree on some banana lengths.

chkd
2020, huh?

Every time. Every fucking time it has to be a leaf.

At this point you're doing it on purpose. You're doing it for (you)s

5 years

The next economic crisis will be the deathblow

Italy will fall
Spain will fall
Portugal wil fall
Greece will fall

No one will want to bail out, they will leave the Euro

Things will spiral from there

Anyone who has been a tourist in these countries have seen the poverty, the beggars, the run-down buildings, the lazy-looking police, the moslem and African gangs, the waiters and storekeepers treating you with panic because they are afraid you won't spend money.

PIGS will fall

Angie will still see the day...what a joy for us

Is it not already dead? It exposed its own weaknesses when the crash happened in 2007 and it's been downhill ever since. Brexit was the final nail in the coffin. Even if they pull back and don't follow through, the problems that are evident in their system won't go away and it will just continue to spiral out of control.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

When do the British people finally cut through the red tape and defeat the idea of a soft Brexit, depriving the EU of one of its two main financial pillars?

That's when the clock starts ticking. How fast it ticks depends on how long other countries stay. Either way, they're pissing themselves and struggling to get anything done once that happens, and it lasts for no longer than a decade before they lose all power and relevance.