STOP oppressing da nords, imperial scum

STOP oppressing da nords, imperial scum

Stop bending over for Thalmor cock.

Balgruuf was an imperial cuck

Stop taking arrows to the knee.

"You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."

Skyrim belongs to the nerds

When will the Dragonborn clean out all the subhuman races from Skyrim?

CYRODIIL IS A JUNGLE REEEEEEE

what? but he side with imperial, he refuse to join Ulfric

Which Skyrim race is most like an Anglo?

I want to start a new game and play as an underhanded, sneaky, manipulating Anglo BLOOD

Breton ofcourse, are you retarded? Just listen to the fucking name.

elf's bitch, imperial faggot, also fuck breezehome buggy piece of shit.

I thought Bretons were more Norman than Anglo?

The imperial is the true Anglo

Imperials seem to be a mix of British and Roman
>preferred colour is red
>both are large empires
>East Empire company sounds awfully familiar
>rules by some kind of dominion system

Basically imperials look like Romans but act like Anglos.

Truly the masterrace

>not being a sneaky argonian

Best playstyle in the game desu imo. Bonus points if at some point you go full berserker mode with two knives, medium armor and just charging in the middle of the fray.

>Stormcloak Civil War quest line is pure dog SHIT
>Windhelm is easily one of the worst cities
Even Bethesda hates the Nords.

>FUCK DA THALMOR JEWS AND THEIR RACISM N NATIONALISM
>Multicultural empire is clearly the way to go, you CIS scum!
When will we get a game when we go from village to village as Thalmor inqusitor and kill queers and other human cucks.

Imperials:
>Has a senate
>Legion
>pretty multicultural, but all faithful to the Empire

Bretons:
>shamans
>wood niggers
>has gay names
>half elf (half jew)

Nah m8, Bretons are anglos.

Argonians are 2mysterious4me, needs more lore on who the fuck they even are.
>muh hist spirits

Breton
But their starting attribute point only good for supporting (higher restoration, conjuration). If you want to play stealth class, pick Wood Elf, high Sneak and Archery starting point

Argonians are the superior race.
>badass lizards
>super tree telepathy
>never fully invaded
>Hail sithis
>cuck daedra during oblivion crisis and then INVADE oblivion
If they ever decide to actually spread the hist outside their swamp the could probably conquer tameriel

Yeah but imperials can find gold easier, sort of like how Anglo's and Jews can

And the Thalmor are the closest to the Jews so the obvious conclusion is that the Imperials are Anglo

Argonian lore is fucking awesome, they got invaded by oblivion who thought they were just subjugating some shit race and the argonians fought back, raped the daedra and ended up invading their realm and destroying them.

They also worship death and don't give a fuck.

Not to mention they're physically just better, able to breathe underwater, stronger, tougher.

>Thalmor
>jews

Jews are a selfish, single race, incapable of altruism and building anything up. Thalmor are a bunch of imperialistic bastards who look down on other races. I think Thalmor are French.

I honestly wish the next game goes deeper into the Lore of the Edler scrolls. Not just the next regions lore, but the lore of the Elder Scrolls in general.

>imperialistic bastards who look down on other races
isnt that the definition of Jew?

>controlled by tree aliens

How the fuck is a race who worship druids, live in glens, and have names like Ainethach and Madanach "Anglo"?

tfw you realize the thalmor were right all along

See! He gets it

Imperials are Anglo-Roman deal with it.

Jews cannot work together. Jews jew other jews just as hard.

The French are always together against the others, because no one likes them. The French have been solidly together as a nation throughout most of history. That's literally their only strength.

Nord rebellion was pretty fucking stupid to be honest. High King would've rebelled if the dude fucking talked to him instead of killing him for power.

I sided with the Imperials because the civil war was stupid, and you need to be united for when the Elves return for another war. So we can gangrape their women.

Regardless if the Thalmor are French or Jews, they are still the Anglo's enemy

argonians are the true lizard people master race

Underrated

thalmors

FUCKING ELVES GET OUT OF SKYRIM REEEEEEEEEEE

Why is it impossible to make an ES character that doesn't look like a nigger.

>smallest nostril setting is just shy of "train tunnel"
>even on thinnest lip setting still looks like someone sucked the black out of nat king cole with a lipo vacuum

Also same problem in Mass Effect.

>in the future everyone will be diverse, goy

Muh Nords

kek

Imperial is the only correct choice.

Ulfric is a dominion plant who's sole purpose was to ignite and drag on the civil war in skyrim. The dominion knew the empire would not sit idly and just take their defeat after the treaty was signed, the counter attack is inevitable so the dominion is taking reprecautions with divide and conquer strategies. Nords hate elves and its both in their blood and history to genocide the pointy ear fucks wherever they go. Having the on the empries side is very dangerous, so why not weasle in the rat fuck ulfric to distract them?

Anyone who sides with the rebels is literally retarded to the lore of the game and should be treated as such.

My favourite part of Skyrim was when Ulfric made an impassioned speech about the Stormcloaks while eating the asshole of a Windhelm guard

>Portray Balgruuf as a thoughtful person
>Has not yet taken a side in the war
>Whiterun guards literally say they'll kill imperials or stormcloaks

It angers me that you can't persuade Balgruuf to join the stormcloaks.

It really felt like there was to be a political intrigue element in this part of the civil war story where you either convince Balgruuf to join your side, or you end up ousting him and installing another figure.

But no, Balgruuf and his guards do a complete 180˚ and are suddenly super-empire friendly even if the Dragonborn, who he made thane of his city, has rallied with the stormcloaks.

----

>Be me
>Kinda like Balgruuf, and feel bad about backstabbing him
>Decide not to interact with him at all
>Join Stormcloaks
>Figure that since I haven't even met him, I won't be backstabbing him
>Time has come
>Go to talk to Balgruuf
>"Balgruuf, it's time to make a decision..."
>"Lel, I have more important things to worry about, like dragons."
>Next dialog choice is: "I HAVE NEWS FROM HELGEN"
>So much rage on my part

Nords are literally albino niggers.

>big wide noses, large nostrils
>fat lips

Skyrim belongs to us niggas. We wuz dovahkiin n sheeit. fus ro dah
Just look at those big flared nostrils.

WE WUZ ATMORANZ

kek

>No quest line or DLC to destroy the Aldmeri Dominion.
>Have to choose between two crap options.

This is why we have mods.

>circumcised
absolutely Jewish

Reminder that the medieval furries are the master race. Once upon a time got so high in skooma that their souls broke apart the rules of time and space and built a nation in the fucking moon.
You just can't fight against an entire race of drug-induced reality-warping bipedal cats.

there's a mod for that?

Google "Mods for a thalmor playthrough". The first result gives you the best combination of mods for that.

Ulfric is the odd Nord.

moosefix a qt

>Muh empire would win
>Muh stormcloaks would win
>muh Dominion would destroy everything anyway
You fags forget this series of games is "Headcannon: The Game".
The player can transcend godhood, kill immortals and alter the world, and that is WITHOUT mods and console commands. An empire or dominion would be jack shit to a Dragonborn.

The victor is whoever the player sides with.

if you choose neither which is supposed to be cannon, you create a peace treaty.

forsworn 4 life