If we can have free policing, free firefighters, free education, free roads, free public parks...

If we can have free policing, free firefighters, free education, free roads, free public parks...Then why can't we have free healthcare? I mean why not? Is healthcare really so different from these other things?

Other urls found in this thread:

nostateeducation.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>free

Free blowjobs be'd better.

Shill thread.

none of those things are free.

we do have free healthcare.

what you want is free unlimited healthcare, but you don't bother wondering what that would cost society.

(((free)))

Yes, because there are not resources for everyone so people who could be saved end up in front of death panels who will sentence your loved ones to death for treatment that you could pay for but have no right to.

>free healthcare
>for a country with a propensity for obesity-related illnesses and gunshot wounds

Above-median earner, reporting in.

At this point, I'm ready for socialized healthcare. Bring on the American NHS. Obamacare is so god damned fucking expensive to non-poors that it's not even funny. Thankfully I'm on an employer group plan, but it has still become far more expensive than it was 5 years ago. A centrally-managed system has to be more efficient.

I am not responsible for your well-being.

I am not breaking my back at my job so you can get a free pack of morning after pills.

Go die in a famine, you filthy commie.

>What are economics

none of it is free

btw police and firefighters weren't free to begin with either, in fact if you didn't pay the fire brigades they wouldn't come and put out the fire

Remember her?

She was such a cunt.

Because open borders.

really rude comment

1. Those other things provide population coverage while healthcare is individualized. The first, the government does well with. The second, is better served by the free market.
B) We already have the exact same services as all those nations with "socialized healthcare". We just call it and organize it differently.
Potato. Nothing is free.

>free

Let's just assume you're not a complete moron and you don't think these things are actually "free" and let's just get to the point: none of those things should be provided by the government, especially education.

Here's a good free e-book explaining all the things wrong with public education and why privatizing it would be much better from our good friend Tom Woods:

nostateeducation.com/

why cant we have free pucci?

What did she do for us user?

Nothing. In fact, she was rude to us, if anything.

>if you didn't pay the fire brigades they wouldn't come and put out the fire

Or they'd loot your house.

That's right, Americans have been crossing over to Canada to benefit from free healthcare at the expense of fellow canuckistanis.
Truly free healthcare.

None of that is free anywhere

Universal Healthcare encourages degenerates and the ill to breed more.
UH cannot work with open borders because others would take advantage.

Even if UH wouldn't just put the US in further debt or end up costing everyone billions, even if it could work and no one exploited it, your to fix our borders and immigration first.

It happens. Mostly to buy cheap prescription drugs. Moreso it happens in reverse, Canadians coming here for care, because their system sucks.

/thread

>free
this triggers the libertardians

You know that argument doesn't work against liberals, right? They would just say the higher taxes is worth it cuz it's the right thing to do.

Lavren a shit

I always wondered, is she some kind of halfbreed or she is is just a lucky case of having a large amount of neotenous features.

Except the US government already spends more money on healthcare per person than all besides two governments with Universal Healthcare policies. We shouldn't have to spend more tax money. We should figure out where it's getting wasted and cut it/divert it elsewhere.

It's free to the vast majority of people. You may end up paying more taxes but you won't have to pay anything for healthcare. Besides, only the super rich will end up paying way more taxes.

So you think that police, firefighters, the FDA etc are also examples of communism then? If not you are a hypocrite.

None of those things are free, dumbass. They are paid for through general taxation. Christ, you're fucking retarded.

yes, but get ready for horrendous service if you need a doctor. i'm on obomacare and the doctors are complete shit, have to wait forever.

>It's free to the vast majority of people. You may end up paying more taxes [...]
It's not free then Taxes are literally you paying money for those services, no matter how you look at it. At best it's subsidized healthcare.
>Besides, only the super rich will end up paying way more taxes.
Way more as in how, real or percentage wise?

>free policing
We don't
>free firefighters
We don't
>free education
We don't
>free roads
We don't, this is one of the many lolbertarian memes
>free public parks
We don't

its not so different.

It is however MUCH more expensive.

In Denmark our free healthcare cost more than education, infrastructure and military combined. Its the single biggest expense and it only becomes more and more costly with each passing year.

WHO IS THIS GIRL? I DICKED HER BUT NEVER GOT HER NAME OR NUMBER, PLEASE

You don't make enough money to pay taxes, do you?

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt

>So you think that

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

>Is healthcare really so different from these other things
It probably costs about 1000 times more than the rest combined.

>it's free

yeah it's free if you are a fucking NEET that contributes shit to society. as for the rest of this country we pay taxes so we can have shit like roads, parks, transportation, school etc. (which are mostly shit anyway but thats not the point)

yes, healthcare costs more than those combined, also people can abuse free healthcare and they do, like people would go to the clinic for smallest shit, request they pass a shitton of analyses and such. you cant really abuse a firefighter or a road, or if you do you would be punished quite severely

You get to pay for fatfuck and smokers
How fun.

Nah, pay for your own shit.
Do you want to have ur paycheck taxed to hell and back? I pay 20% of my weekly play in taxes.
It's not fun fat-san.
Each person should pay for their own healthcare, it should be regulated tho as it is a necessity for everyone.

whenever anyone mentions higher taces just point them to the graph of total tax collection versus tax rates

I work in health care billing and yes, it is. Restructuring the entire US Healthcare process would be a statistical and financial nightmare. We're stuck in the shitty system we have.

>It's not free then Taxes are literally you paying money for those services, no matter how you look at it. At best it's subsidized healthcare.

Yes but most people will be paying less in taxes than they would have to for healthcare.

>X costs Y
>not everyone has X because not everyone has Y money
>now suddenly everyone gets X because they pay to the government a fraction of Y

how is that going to work?

>At this point, I'm ready for socialized healthcare. Bring on the American NHS. Obamacare is so god damned fucking expensive to non-poors that it's not even funny.

And now you know the literal whole point of Obama care. It was always meant to fail so it could be replaced with a single payer NHS style system. Then they could say, "whelp, we tried the other idea out! Let's try this one out!"

But the fact is, once you get people hooked on gibs - any kind of gibs - they forget how to live freely just another little bit.

Obviously Dems thought they had everything on lockdown due to Demographic destiny prophecy, but now . . . ? Well, I guess now we see what Trump does next I guess.

>free

You've got it completely backwards, m8. For real.

Everybody would be paying MORE taxes and those requiring healthcare will pay less at once compared to before.

>10k hour pic related

but the lower class will not be paying significant more. most of the money will come from the super rich. the lower classes will end up saving money because they wont have to spend so much on healthcare.

First of all PLEASE stop using the term "Super rich". It looks uninformed and "SMASH LE CORPORATE KLEPTOCRACY!".

Second, taxes hurt the poor and lower class comparatively more than the upper class. Even if it's just a minor percentage, if they already have nothing, taking something of that nothing away is worse.
If they don't need the healthcare they'll still end up spending money for nothing. Not everybody needs healthcare, not everybody can afford paying 5% or 10% or 20% of their salary for something they don't use.

Why do people care about health, if they dont do anything in their lives?

>dis logic
I know if I was poor and got cancer, the one thing that would make the experience much more enjoyable and stress free would be taking out a gigantic fucking loan to be able to afford treatment

Trumpcare is where it's at now!

Because for some reason a very loud minority of burgers seem to object to the idea of paying for some other fat burgers' third sex change/triple bypass combo

Damn
She would be waifu material, shame she is a brainwashed femenist
What a waste of qt

Women come up with non-existent problems, ask for attention and 'help' which causes a huge burden for the tax payer. If you really want 'free' healthcare, just get private insurance. It'll be better quality, and ON DEMAND, not 6 months after you broke your neck.