How autistic is the average Sup Forumsack?

How autistic is the average Sup Forumsack?

Where is the eternal Jew handrubbing?

>doing wushu mushu
I choose GUN

why are ichigo and goku doing gang signs?

>Buying food at grocery store
>Cashier: "that'll be 15,99"
>me: "here you go"
>Cashier: "here's your change sir"
>me: "thanks"
>Cashier: "Goodbye"
>me: "thanks"

I'd say pretty fucking autistic.

I almost never leave my house except to go to a job that I have to interact with people for a total of about 30 minutes out of a 10 hour work day, I have maybe three or four friends and I do all my shopping in the middle of the night or buy what I can online so I don't have to deal with anyone

How the fuck are you supposed to do Monkey
Is that a badly drawn pinky or a malformed thumb

I'm literally high functioning autistic

Very.

>he actually tried to do them

I just ran into the exact same problem.

I think the artist just doesn't really understand hands.

No anime released after 1999 is worth much thought anyhoo.

Idk samurai champloo was bretty gud

You don't need to attempt them to notice that the palms are touching and the thumbs are overlapping, which is not how hands work.

I used to get my girlfriend to order me subway because I didn't want to talk to people.

> getting drink at airport bar
> waitress tells me to have a nice flight
> you too

Kill me

well yeah you are right, but he tried

Two left hands.

Fucking mutant ninjas

Autism is likely to be an auto immune issue/inflammation & frontal flow mal development.
And can be improved by diet.

My thesis:
Fetus cells in vaccines especially those of the brain from the fetus lead to the development of B cells against fetus brain cells. Then pregnant the own immune system responds by attacking the brain of the unborn, hence damaging it.

Those are souls we all shall include in our prayer to our father and his only begotten son Jesus Christ - NIHI OMNIA.

Amen brethren.

it is pinky

kys

WE WUZ UCHIHA AND SHIEET

What Sup Forums thinks of Konoha being mercenary camp who trains child soldiers which also governed with dictatorial nepotism?

i'm not autistic, i just have bad social anxiety when i'm around too many strangers.

kys

autism is a meme, if you pretend like you're not autistic you're not autistic, and vice versa
and if any of you fucks say you're """depressed""" just fucking kill yourself already it's not hard, find a bridge and jump off it. if you don't feel like doing that then don't whine, just have fun like the animals you are

spends 16 kuna in grocery store
>underage detected, chips and smoki isn't a real diet