PewDiePie is on a personal crusade against (((YouTube)))

He is revealing his power level.

who?

If i should ever meet him in real life I' m gonna punch that whiny attention video faggot so hard he' ll get thrown back into the past.

>Create highest subscribed account in youtube history aimed at kids
>Start throwing truth bombs to red pill the next generation
He was playing 5D Chess the whole time.

hes a king, a hero to the cause
hes redpilling millions of kids and young teens, we'll have the most redpilled generation in centuries if we can keep this up

>Biogerman
>thinks he can punch anyone at all

AHAHAHAHAHA

Now get yourself ready, the brown dicks don't suck own their own.

i see no evidence for millions of red pilled teens just a guy who acts like one of the worst tumblr cry baby faggots

Brilliant
The amount of race realists this man can spawn brings tears to my eye

who makes us all look bad how he presents it

>Poor english

t.Ahmed Muhammad

>can spawn..
He is doing it for weeks and other big youtubers already make fun of him..

there is no outrage nowhere he just makes the alt right look like childish cry babys that is all

They have much longer wieners than you so they probably can

It doesn't make you ahmeds look back, dont worry.

Btw planning on doing any raping on new year's eve or just watching your girlfriend getting the ficki ficki?

>t. Mohummed bin Al Asad.

Actually lots of kids redpilled for some reason.
Was watching election results in Australia. 10 year old niece comes home from school and asks what I'm doing tell her and she asks if she can watch with me.
Tells me all her 10 year old friends were talking a bout American elections as they all were wanting trump to win.
Shocked the shit out of me.. because usually schools are a hive for SJW bullshit.
Thing YouTube is redpilling kids somehow.

Back = bad

The autocorrect, didn't mean to puzzle you

He was being sarcastic

facebook is doing the same shit

everyday I see more of my friends sharing stuff from this "Muhammad Usama Khalid" profile and myna other muslim related profiles >:(

Facebook is also doing this and pushing only certain profiles of the same combinations of names like above for more likes and shares its basically like cancer

...facebook (slas) ObeyUsamiSwag?fref=ts

Jewberg

From what I've read (I still need to do more research) Gen Z seems to be hella redpilled for their age. I told my friends that the next Hitler has already been born and we're in for one hell of a ride.

But I think growing up in a Post 9/11 world and experiencing it as a young child, the 2008 recession and disgruntled parents losing their jobs gave them one hell of a kick towards the right.

meme

>they speak english in germany
>american education

>now me, meme, do me!!
yes, yes, you can kiss too.

the whole of Sup Forums is sarcasm. Untill it isn't

Didn't some study show that generation Z is the most right wing gen since WWII?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

He has 37 times more people following what he does every day than your country has people, how does that make you feel?

Is PewDiePie becoming "redpilled" or does he figure you folks are his target audience?

>learn the virtues of being self sufficient and how and when to trust others by playing Minecraft
>get redpilled by unemployed parents and pissed off Youtube streamers

The next generation is going to be ancap as fuck

>make millions of dollars a year effortlessly sitting on your ass and making retarded noises in front of a camera
>hurr durrr I'm being oppressed because I'm white

No, you retarded faggot, your audience is just reaching puberty and no longer finds your content enjoyable to watch.

If it were only him seeing hits in his viewership you'd have a point, but a lot of bigger content creators are reporting the same.

What does Pewdiepie have to do with the alt right you fucking retard?

Maybe they just want to avoid youtube becoming sort of like a TV channel with regularly scheduled programs (that people will inevitably get bored of) and simply want to expose people to other content creators?

That is certainly a fair point, but why alienate your biggest cash machines then?

both

HOOO LEEEE SHEEIIITT!

I can't believe they wrote a fucking article on it. I swear the mainstream media lurks on Sup Forums and just takes our threads a turns them into headlines.

Actually no, jewgle changed their algorithm to push people of shit color and all jewgle's original content providers noticed what and how they did it.

They are doing the complete opposite of that with their service 'Youtube Red'.

So I doubt it.

He leaks alt rightisms to normies.

They want to avoid Youtube from becoming a fucking kids show for the generation that was raised by spineless liberal cry baby cucks that just plant their kids in front of their TV and don't know shit about raising their own children.

>Actually lots of kids redpilled for some reason.
Because modern schools haves failed to properly teach kids to be critical to sources, so they swallow up the most popular alterantive bullshit that's on the media they are exposed to the most.
A lot of you seems to define "redpilled" in a narrow way, as sharing the "alt-right" mindset and values.

They came out of curiosity maybe even disgust - but didnt know that it was only the beginning of their journey.

>I'm going to quit! and take my viewers to...... hmmm oh shit.

He'll be forgotten in a month.
>But muk 60 gorrilan subscribers
So what, kids have the attention span of a gnat (I have 3 of them I know this) They will move on to something else. Maybe he'll end up on a "Where are they now" segment. I just hope he invested his money wisely..

The question is: from what country the next Hitler will be born?

Im placing my bets it will be from Poland.

Wtf is this trash did any of u go an watch the video it was a turn of phrase taking the piss out of SJW's buzz feed trash
what are u shills trying to fucking slide now

Edgy...

Because it's a causality, when you become red-pilled you tend to go to an « "alt-right" mindset and values »

America. It's me.

Subtle red-pills in Flintstones format one video at a time

So what exactly did he say. Some explicit examples please.

How old are you and did you went to the military?

PewDiePie is a literal homo faggot

He got all butthurt at this landlord calling him and his friend faggots that he started calling him "intolerant" and "prejudiced"

PewDiePie is a liberal faggot, he just shills here for views

not politics

MODS

Someday a leaf will rise up to overthrow their (((oppressors)))

>media they are exposed to the most

If that was the case they'd all be little sjw faggots

you have to go back

Any normalization of political incorrectness to any degree is fucking fine by me.

Agreed. Most parents these days just sit their child in front of the TV and think it'll educate them.

Her nose is too narrow and pointy for my taste.

Pewdiepie's transformation has been very bizarre.

Maybe he realized how fucking scummy it was that he became a millionaire by virtue of having a handsome face and making stupid faces on YouTube with it?

Maybe JewTube RED ended up really, REALLY jewing the shit out of him because he didn't read his contract's legalese fine print closely enough or something.

Or maybe he's the first Swedish man to get up and shout SWEDEN, NO.

>watching pdp
Are you 12?

>make $16mil off youtube in 2016
>whine

People who make YouTube videos deserve to be buried alive in the desert. They all deserve what they get.

Leaf calm down man.

Might I ask why?

All that piled up rage because darkies taking over

keked so hard

i don't see it. I'm a little bit older but i know some kids who are around 16 and from what i see they are just completely clueless about all of the stuff we talk about. Sure..they know some of the memes etc but even youtube isn't that big in their generation like it was over the last years..
We had such a socialmedia overload that most of them have a facebook account and they got the apps etc but are not into it that much.
the whole twitter vine snapchat etc craze is more of a u.s and middle east thing at this moment

completely retarded newfag pewdie fanboys lol

What the fuck are you doing in this thread if you have no fucking clue about anything this thread is about ?

Fuck off concern troll.

>tfw subscribed to him yesterday so he reaches 50 million and deletes his channel

you need to calm down mate

YouTube is pretty much losing a lot of users, worse than Twitter right now.
I'd doubt it'll be THE video site by this time next year.

>he' ll get thrown back into the past
you could just use the internet to send him a link to the past

>5D Chess the whole time.
because professional vlogging is so redpilled

dude what of a fuckin manlet do you have to br to make pewdie faggot your messiah fuck off you emo manchild i don't care if i hurt your feeling because you thought now some of you had the chance to come out with their soft side

wait. explain who this faggot is. I think I hear faggots talking about him playing video games or something. is he somehow significant? have we redpilled a cultural icon somehow?

Yeah but what real competitors are there?

I think it could be C, because he doesn't live in Sweden anymore.

Basically, at this point, he probably only gets news on his homeland via online sources and occasional calls to friends and relatives, but online in the US there's a fair amount of info about all the shit going on in Sweden that would normally get censored if he was living in Sweden.

So he may be feeling some actual fury for his home now that he's removed from it. And this has led to him absorbing some Sup Forums level shit and that in turn has leaked into his "work."

>followed only Trump on twitter
>had a maga hat
>LITERALLY played Nazi rallies in his videos
>blows the fuck out of hillary clinton youtube supporter
>browsed Sup Forums in his early days

Honestly, I'm not sure, but there's a lot of companies that have far more power than Google out there.
It's up to them if they want to capitalize on their downturn.

Literally the most popular Youtuber. Almost 50 million subscribers. So popular he's broken into old media to a large degree. South Park like two seasons ago featured him in their season finale which covered how gen z kids absorbed their media.

>hypes people for weeks about deletion at 50 million
>day finally comes, posts farewell video
>names the jew

he is not the hot shit anymore and loses followers so he's trying to make a conspiracy AGAINST him out of it because he is white. He is stupid and should have sticked to video games and now he is trying to get us on his side because it has obviously to do with a conspiracy and not that his content is "outdated".
Other white youtubers get multimillion dollar deals for new shows outside of youtube etc but nobody wants this screaming manchild outside of youtube..thats it

0/10 shitskin analysis.

what people always forget it that youtube was the future 5 years ago...now it is old...who can't evolve will go down and he obviously can't evolve into more than stupid screaming in videos for children

This is why Germany is so cucked. You have no understanding of subtlety at all. The Jews subtely fucked your country up over time and you didn't even notice it.

You're shitty Race will be destroyed, you fucking shitskin.

Times are changing and you will be leaving Germany.

Pretty sure this is just a publicity stunt.

>guise I'll delet my channel 4 sure when i hit 50m believe me
>woops changed my mind hahaha thanks for the attention and the subs

>>LITERALLY played Nazi rallies in his videos
wat? like ironically? I don't believe the most popular youtuber was just casually playing NatSoc rallies for anything other than a gag.

You asking the mods to confer mod status on the next Hitler? Good idea.

>evolve
>country turning shitskin

That's called devolving.

>just a prank bro, It's just a prank!

someone post the webm of pewd and the nazi rally

> he'll get thrown back into the past
How far ;)

>stupid screaming in videos for children

See, this is the problem. You just make assumptions like a buttblasted teenager.

I don't even watch his content but I know that he hasn't pandered to that kind of audience in 2 years.

Just realize that the reason you are angry is because of your own insecurities. You see a hot fucking guy making mad cash out of thin air with something he enjoys, all the while banging his hot girlfriend.
In other words, something you can only dream of.

Stop cucking yourself you faggot