Do you help people in trouble? What do you think about the political concept of civil courage?

Do you help people in trouble? What do you think about the political concept of civil courage?

For example:

>there are some guys beating up another person
Would you help?

>this young woman in the picture has trouble doing simple tasks like collecting fruit

Would you help her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2X9vZ0tw3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCKING THICC

Also I call that common courtesy and good manors.

I'd help her

German user, we'll revoke your cuck status if you post more of that divine creature

I'd help her with ALL her needs.

Also helping strangers is a moral thing to do.

I'd eat her sugar plums.

Yes to both but especially the hot woman with the low hanging fruit

I'm not allowed to post the really nsfw ones on Sup Forums am I?

It's fine. Post away my friend.

> mods on Sup Forums
This meme needs to go away

Gotta be careful helping others. I know someone who stopped a guy from beating his girlfriend and then the girlfriend stupid up for the abusive boyfriend and got his ass thrown in jail. Maybe there's more to the story than he was telling me though.

Just fuckin post em, people post bbc and other shit here 24/7

>stupid up
I meant stood up

Westerners helping strangers... I just don't see that. You just talk a lot on internet and when it comes to some action you would pretend that you are reading book or something like all of your non-empathetic, short-sighted fellow citizens.

Depends on where she's going to put those plums.

>Spanish girls

Hnggg

POST THEM NIGGER

Post more David Dubnitskiy

Nah, I'd just watch while sipping ice-tea from a law chair.

You're doing a great job sweetie!

Yeah, all that foreign aid to starving people and natural disaster victims we dish out constantly is just talking shit online and no action...

Please don't be retarded in my presence ever again.

Protip: over here, there are many laws that prevent anyone from helping anyone else without severe (i.e. life-ending) repercussions.

>Would you help?

depends whether or not that person was part of my tribe. I am not going to interfere in something that is none of my business.

A Dane assaulted by another Dane or foreigner. Yes I would help. Some foreign person getting into trouble? No.

>this young woman in the picture has trouble doing simple tasks like collecting fruit
>Would you help her?

I am not some horny teen so nope. She does not look danish in the least and thus what she does in life is none of my concern or interest.

Just taking a peek at her nipslip can get me on a sex offender registry here. To hell with that

Once when I was driving back to Ohio from Georgia, I helped an elderly couple change a flat tire when they were stranded on the highway in Virginia.

Another time, I helped 4 black guys change a flat tire in Michigan in the middle of winter. None of them knew how to loosen the lugnuts. It was kind of sad.

I once stopped a man from attacking a woman in her car outside of a liquor store.

I volunteered for 6 years as a Board Member for Goodwill, a non-profit organization.

If you want to live in a better society, you must use your strength and conviction to make it better.

Nice pic, btw

Oh, yes, because you need to put so many effort into your government sending some money to Africa.
>Hey guys, 1% of my tax is going to Congo, I'm good person, am I right guys?
You have no sense of community, well, most of you. That's why sandnigers and blacks are wining.

You'd pay for her nose job?

You're a good man

I can easily name 3 major cases where civilians help those in need

But then again I can easily call 3 instances where people stood by and did nothing

This user gets it

I clearly said, don't be retarded in my presence.

Not a hard concept, but gandering at your flag, I can see your difficulties...

All that's left in me is apathy.

>implying there's anything wrong with her nose
Anglos prefer their women to look like retarded skanks with tiny mouse noses, so I'm not surprised you think this. British women are, by far, the ugliest I have ever seen.

America is the most charitable nation in the world, both in terms of financial contributions and volunteer labor contributions. What the fuck has your country done candy cane?

I guess I help random people jump start their cars if that counts. A lot don't know how to do it.

Depends on the person. If it's not a European I probably won't help.

Yes.

Literally nothing. His homeland is so insignificant its not even funny.

Sup Forums is an nsfw board. It's in the nsfw section on the front page, and you have to click "ok" to gain access to it from the front page.

Post it.

>you have no sense of community
Are you fucking retarded? Neighbors do all kinds of shit for their neighbors in the US. That's one of the first things you're expected to do when you move in is to invite a few neighbors over for a housewarming party.

I always pull my car over and help people when they need it on the side of the road.

I always help people in general when you need it.

The only people that don't are spics and niggers. Any self-respecting white man behaves like a model citizen. At least in the more conservative parts of America.

Now go clean my fucking toilet.

I am literally unable to stop myself from helping in both situations, even if the guy beating someone up is twice my size.

>Would you help?
Depends on how much risk I get for myself, but generally yes.

>this young woman
>>this young woman
>>>this young woman
>Would you help her?
>>Would you help her?
>>>Would you help her?
AY LMAO.

been in that situation before. 3 tanned germans beating one white racist. 1 tanned german came into hospital, the other 2 ran away.

i would help her collecting my seed

>helping someone who's getting beaten up by a pack of niggers

lolnope

If it was just one then yes, but if it was just one then the person wouldn't need help in the first place

Why is she using her dress to put figs in that basket?

>I helped 4 black guys change a flat tire
Good intentions but you got lucky. I'm from California and out there stopping to help blacks on the roadside means you're going to be robbed, carjacked and beaten up if not outright killed.

It aint that bad, faggot. Im in california.

Thanks, Leaf-bro. I'm proud to share the Great Lakes with you guys.

Life has no meaning, Swede. So you are free to give it any meaning you want. You can spread good and better the world, you can spread evil and make the world burn, or you can sit around shit-posting on a laotian basket weaving forum while your nation gets taken over by rapefugees. We have an expression here; "Push, pull, or get out of the way." Now start fixing your once-great country

Let me be more specific. I'm from the East Bay and have family in LA. Any population center with more than 100k people and you will get got in that situation.

>laotian basket weaving forum
I thought this was dedicated to Cantonese knick-knack collecting...

again, it aint that bad.

Are you me? Got my ass kicked a couple of times trying to help someone. No regrets.

Yeah probably. I'm stupid.

This is a nsfw board.

If i had a weapon and someone was getting jumped or harassed i would help them.

I would help someone if they asked for help honestly.

But if they ask for fucking money, like a hobo, then i ignore you. You have two arms and legs cuck.

A true warrior who cares about his kingdom and his countrymen intervenes in situations like that. Cucks stand on the sideline in fright while niggers cheer them on.

>got lucky
That thought has crossed my mind. They were all about 30 lbs heavier than me. Circumstances were unusual. It was 10am and in East Lansing, across form MSU, a pretty safe area. There was a big pot-hole in the road from the snow plows. I was already stopped and was finishing up changing my own tire. They hit the same hole and pulled up behind me. Plus I had a pipe I was using as a cheater bar on the tire iron, like an extension for more leverage, so I wasn't defenseless. We were united against the bad weather and poor luck of the pothole, so when I offered to help them they were grateful. Most black people I've met in life respond well to a friendly demeanor and kind smile. Just look them in the eyes and don't be the condescending white guy. Treat them like everyone else.

...but also make sure you keep hanging on to the cheater pipe. I've had bad experiences, too.

Yea, I'd break it up. 1vs1 or nothing. Ganging someone is fucked up. But I'm armed 24/7.

No. Nowadays she would say that I'm just trying to show that white males are better than females if I tried carrying a basket for her.

She can carry her own basket.

I'm not going to get beaten up trying to help someone I don't know.
She clearly doesn't actually need help, which means she wants the D, so sure I'd help

good one. aussie level.

and people say germans have no sense of humor.

That depends. What did they guy do to get beat up?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Helped a distressed granny get off the train, accompanied her through the train station till we got to the bus station. She wanted to give me money, I refused. As I walked back home see some cash on the street, pick it up, look left and right to see if someone was around but nope.

Justice is helping your friends and harming your enemies

He didn't specify race did he?

>You gained Karma
>The gods have taken notice...

Yeah, I've heard that from friends in LA. People sometimes mistake kindness for weakness, which is a shame. Here in OH, we can open carry and CCW permits are shall-issue, so you can be armed against that sort of shenanigans. I didn't carry back when my story happened, but I do every day now. Not that I need it, but you never know when you'll need it. Hell, Port Arthur happened in a cafe, of all places.

I'm waxing poetic here, but I believe that kindness is a luxury of the strong and prepared. If you want to show kindness, if you want to live in a civil society, you have to remove the option of violence from those who would make victims of the weaker, kinder folks. This means being prepared to put-down criminals and thugs. IMHO

>we now use a Sup Forums that encourages samefagging

pls learn difference between blue and pink board

damn it, meant to post this.

But being Volkisch is good, too

My thought exactly
Then I saw a drunken hobo and decided to give him half the money I found

>Op engaging in his thread is samefagging

A FUCKING LEAF

>Would you help?
Depends on how many people there are

Unless i'm getting paid, no.

>>there are some guys beating up another person
>Would you help?

No.
>>this young woman in the picture has trouble doing simple tasks like collecting fruit
>Would you help her?

No.

I am not my brother's keeper.

>THICC

How's your probation, Tyrell?

No. Helping people you don't know is a commie thing, if you do that you're a commie.

How do I get my girlfriends tits to grow they look like that just smaller

Be careful who you help.

>Do you help people in trouble?
nope. the market shouldn't be interfered with.

everyone has to pay the price for prosperity.

>Would you help her?
no welfare.

looks Italian to me desu

Why do 99% of blacks have giant ass noses like that it looks like a fucking spaceship

only the west africans do

>Poland
>Complaining about other countries not giving enough gibsmedats because they don't actually "mean" it
>Fuckin' Poland

YOU take out as much out of the EU as Germany pays into it. YOU little pathetic shitstains always hold your catholicism high, but when it comes to actually helping others you rather sit on your FAT ASSES and let other people pay for your well being.

Mostly yes, if I can do it without being harmed, I would be willing to be harm to help a whiteman that doesn't look like a junkie. But that's about it.
Most nah

Definitely etly would help that cutie.

What I was going to say.

But they ALL have those huge ass nasty boot lips.

would marry

i give blood regularly
that gets me enough good karma that i can behave like shit the rest of the time

source?

you mean them DSL's

I get involved in this shit all the time.

Capoid are also the only ones who've developed anything resembling a civilization (that wasn't purely run on islamic / western slave trade)

Weird face structure.
I'd say definately some other races mixed in there despite the dark skin.

Also, why do black women all flatten their hair?
Looks somehow weird, even thogh I rarely see any blacks to be able to judge.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2X9vZ0tw3k

>trollers trolls trolling along
>actual newfags
imma ask the audience to pick one..

That pic is basically all you need to know about the modern disease.
>“All this is necessary for evil to triumph, said Burke, is for good men to do nothing; and most good men nowadays can be relied upon to do precisely that. Where a reputation for intolerance is more feared than a reputation for vice itself, all manner of evil may be expected to flourish.”

Sup Forums is NSFW you new faggot.

Agreed.