70% of British Men related to King Tut

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Well who would have thought it? We literally were Kings and Queens and shit. How fortuitous for it to be known to me of my rich and ancient heritage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgTPH5y1-ZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scota
youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=rPlBnc6XA1E
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html#ixzz4S4GmC0h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KAGNZ

WE

we wuz govnahs

youtube.com/watch?v=wgTPH5y1-ZI

>White British males are related to king tut
>Black africans still aren't, yet they badly want to be

How will they recover?

AYYOOOO LAD HOL UP

*spits on the floor*

AYOOO HOL UP, SO U WUZ SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scota

>Scota, in Irish mythology, Scottish mythology and pseudohistory, is the name given to two different mythological daughters of two different Egyptian pharaohs. The Gaels traced their ancestry to the Irish invaders of Argyll and Caledonia, which became known as Scotland — allegedly named after Scoti, the name the Romans gave to the Irish raiders.

>The 12th-century sources state that Scota was the daughter of an Egyptian pharaoh, a contemporary of Moses, who married Geytholos (Goídel Glas), and became the eponymous founder of the Scots and Gaels after being exiled from Egypt.

PSEUDO-HISTORY, THEY SAID

FOLK LEGEND, THEY SAID

WE WUZ KANGZ

king tut died at the age of 13 so WTF????

Fake. Egyptians where black. whites can't keep spreading this stupid garbage for much longer lmao

o shit

youtube.com/watch?v=t6S158_5vLc

IM GOBSMACKED TO FIND THAT

WE

oh shit i guess the stone of scone really is jacobs pillow. the legend of tia tefi and jeremiah coming to ireland are true. the brits are part of the lost tribes!!!

Read the article? All the historians in this country said this was revisionist bullshit that should be stopped immediately, there's been a huge outcry about it.

(((Marxist academic)))

WE
WUZ
VIKANGZ
A
N
G
Z

This is some Inception shit right here

We are the Jewiest Jews of all of Jewingdom.

Bow down.

Not the very old and high class egyptians
They were the exiled from capella

HOL UP

It's bullshit that's what that is and everyone has called it out for being bullshit.

Marxism was right all along, Sup Forums was a mistake.

pretty close to your average Brit

*sips crumpet*

>Around 70 per cent of Spanish and 60 per cent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

>'We think the common ancestor lived in the Caucasus about 9,500 years ago,' said Scholz.

it aint just the brits. its all of europe!

>The results showed that 'King Tut' belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 per cent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

As opposed to your average Swede?

Sure thing Tyrone.

That kang looks pretty inbred in the cgi picture so it doesnt surprise me

But we wuz kangz tho, the blackies weren't even in England back then lol. All historians agree to this.

WUZ

>Swiss company reconstructs King Tut's DNA profile from Discovery Channel documentary

stopped reading there

>Insulting based Beady
That'll be an extra pint of Aryan blood we extract from you.

Incorrect good sir, it would appear we were always the kings, jolly good

DO NOT APPROPRIATE US.

Das Rite jews btfo.

>dat pic

the invader even got more food serving than the limp wristed cuck husband. Jesus Sweden is a nightmare

Jesus, you guys were already kangz n' sheeit

lol Fucking shill

Sounds like cultural kang appropriation to me m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

'OLD AP

wot? are they admitting king tut was white?

Egyptians are white.

>dat picture
Holy shit is that from Torture Garden? Deeeeyam.

U WOT SLAVE?

'Member when Jews were our slaves?

that has nothing to do with this. what this article says is that they share a common ancestor, not that they are descended from kangz. And most Europeans are in the R1b or R1a haplogroups which originated among the proto-Indo Europeans in Central Asia. These groups are also common in Central Asia and India.

This has been known for a while.

WE

"And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

So when people bitched about casting white actors to play ancient Egytians they were wrong? Hilarious! I wanna see butthurt liberals explain genetics away.

WUZ

KANGZ

How quaint, yet the real truth of origin is not spoken of to our despair, oh bong.

Here, the joyous words of wisdom reside

youtube.com/watch?v=rPlBnc6XA1E

ugh i hate when people tattoo family members on themselves.

Cool both my parents are half english half jamaican.

I am a kaaaangz

In all honesty though its dailymail.. dont be stupid niggers..

What are you saying? Are you saying that they are direct ancestors of king tut? Thats bullshit cunt

The Great Pyramid was an Aryan blood refinery.

Problems:

1) The clade of R1b they're talking about is around 13,000 years old. Without further subclade definition, there's no way to tell how closely Tut was related to modern R1b Europeans. Some more information would be nice.

2) This is based entirely on a screenshot that might not have been Tut's.

Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, say they have reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html#ixzz4S4GmC0h4

Did they meme King Tut DNA?

shit that dog fucking knows
lookin at that dude like "nigga you STILL putting up with this?"

WE WUZ NIPPON N SHIEEEEET

How a british say WE WUZ KANGZ?

So King Tut was actually an Eternal Anglo? World history is starting to make more sense to me.

Cheerio! We were kings ol chap!

We have no more need for words in the HEGEMONY

So the uk is 70% black already?

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

Egyptians were Mexicans. They have the same skin colour morons.

Is that from Empire?

Are you appropriating me

>70% of British men are niggers.

AYYYYYY

Once again we prove ourselves to be the progenitors of civilisation and all that is great.

Boardwalk Empire, yes.

>the year is 4016 ad
>people are exchanging their ideas on the wall of a Laotian mine shaft >tanned europeans sit at their computers
New dna testing shows that Australians were actually decendants from europe who migrated across the world millenia ago
>WE WAS KANGZ N PALACES N SHIEET