Be at work

>Be at work
>Local news on TV
>Oakland fire may lead to manslaughter/murder charges

What happened here Sup Forums? Was this someones attempt at throwing some chlorine in the gene pool? I heard most of the victims were degenerates.

tragic and sad, they couldn't get out the windows

they had no permit for a party
it was an old warehouse
in order to get in you had to climb some kind of stairs made of pallets. when the shtf the stairs fell apart.

person who owns that place is fucked

No idea, if the owner of the building, or the person who set it up, is alive could be they're going for those charges on them.

Apparently the staircases to the second floor were made of pallets and shit

The interior looked pretty comfy tbqh but it was a total death trap for sure

>total death trap for sure
>trap
too soon user

No fire alarms and no sprinklers does not a safe space make.

>I heard most of the victims were degenerates.
You should see the pictures. I audibly lol'd

This. Nothing of value was lost in those flames.

Kek has purged some sodomites.

You seem to have misspelled "Temple of Doom"
Also do you think the patchouli smell is gone by now?

It's a HOAX!! Not a very well planned out one at that. Only morons would believe this story to be true.

? What? Why would it be a hoax? Benefiting whom?

It will give the government an excuse to intrude in our homes and force us to install sprinkler systems at our expense.

Big Glowstick lobby

EDM fund managers

Deceased rodents

take your pick

"Sprinkler systems" in every room hooked up to the "water lines" controlled by the government

The worst thing about it is only 40 were killed

100% hoax. Another form of control of the masses.

VICE has a good piece on raves in the U.K. Check it out.

I just went to try and Google them, they dont look that degenerate. I know there were some with huge nose piercings and shit, but they dont show up immediately on google anymore

Pic related was a victim, top kek

At least one was a tranny, don't have the pic though

i'll tell you what happened

the manager is one of the collegeliberal types who wanted a place for artists to express themselves and create an anarchic space of creation.
But he had kids, two daughters I think. And didn't want to raise his daughters in that environment. And having children redpilled him. So he rented a motel and devised a plan.

He got his kids out of there and burned the place down in such a way that 40 liberals died.

It is his penance for living a life of degeneracy for the past 40 years.

1 life for every year he wasted.

His soul is saved now.

We welcome the manager into our fold.

I visited that place with a friend a while back. It was loaded with degenerates and street kids.