Is he going to use his Trump plane instead of the actual Air Force One ?

Is he going to use his Trump plane instead of the actual Air Force One ?

Could just repaint in the usual colors and style for the Presidency, and paint it back.

Seeing that Boeing tends to start building a better model of the aircraft they're 5% complete on every other fucking month I can see where 4 bil a plane goes into their R&D

I doubt it. Air Force One is a better plane in every way, isn't it? But maybe he prefers using his own, it would be interesting.

Air force 1 isnt a 747. Its a goddamm military asset. Trump is half right half wrong here.

We should get 3 for that price at least.

LOL Trumps luxury jet is way nicer than Air Force Juan.

Air Force One is quite a bit more than just a plane.
4,000 times more? I doubt it

A lot less secure though

No he has to use AF1. There's a lot of shit hits the fan plans built entirely around the president using AF1.

No. it has massive defensive capabilities.

Technically, Air Force One is just a name given to the plane the president just so happens to be flying in.

If Trump flew around in a Cessna, it'd be referred to as Air Force One.
If Trump got on a

got on a what

Drop it. Clearly someone silenced hi

but what if the pilot voted for Hillary and crash it on purpose ?

What is he getting on now ano

Trump Force One doesn't have military grade countermeasures and communications equipment. He's going to fly on the actual presidential air force one (not just the codeword thing)

Air Force One is whatever plane the President is on.

>No he has to use AF1.

Oh man, he'd have to go all the way to the PRESIDENT to get this rule changed.

ISIS hopes so.

Was canceling the plane part of his plan?

The new one has a Moloch-pizza-oven and a killroom on board. Trump does not need those.

Well that depends on how big a guy he is and the number of survivors.

theres no reason it should cost 4 billion dollars. even with all the security and special comms equipment. i could see 900 million or something in that ball park.

AFO is the call sign for the president's airplane, yes.

The military command and control center that the president flies around in just happens to be designed specifically to be AFO.

In an event of a nuclear strike the prez is immediately shoved into the AF1, so the aircraft has to support C&C ops.

OVER BUDGET, BEHIND SCHEDULE! SAD!

Of course boeing is ripping off the taxpayers.

Trump is so fucking based calling out shit like this. He's really the first president that might shake shit up in d.c. fucking love this guy and he hasn't even been inaugurated.

He is a retard.

Fuck up thinks his aecond hand duck can even compete with the flying c&c center.

His fuck up of a turd comes even close to the ecm and counter messures.

Jesus fucking crist. Hes the type of fuck up driving throu the ghetto in a cabrio.

Shouldnt you be fellating an immigrant right now?

The truth hurts like your aas after your uncels visit.

Deal with it.

4.4 billion dollars in counter measures that have never been used is ok.

You're voting for Merkel again aren't you?

AF 1 probably bugged by CIA niggers anyway

>t terry davis

>You're voting for Merkel again aren't you?
That shouldn't be a question anymore.

Germans convinced some commie cunt represents the right wing in their country, sad!

They need a real right wing, no more cuckservatives.

If he got on a what?
Please tell us, user!

>Liberals still somehow find a way to shit on this
They should be introduced to the principal of occasionally complimenting your opponent on a job well done, sincerely.

Trump would take back control of the plane, he's a big guy.

Clinton Sniper Force killed the poor user

F

this is breaking news! why didn't you warn us!

But what about his flight plan?

I can see why wasting JUST 4 billion wouldnt matter to you when the country is twenty something trillion in debt.

see:

>I-i bet Trump's family were shorting stock before this tweet!!!
There. You're caught up with the narrative.

>trust me, i am an expert

But if he brought a pizza on board the plane would it be called a p

He'll never even get the nomination of his own party!

F

Can't wait to see how the CTR shills here will try to spin it.

There's no way. Air Force 1 has a fully functional command center just in case shit goes down. That's on top of the massive security infrastructure.

Only US military aircraft can be called that. Trump's private plane is not a military aircraft.

Trump does not need shrines to Moloch on his plane

>Air Force One is a better plane in every way, isn't it?
Nah AFO is actually kind of old now. It's alot more secure than Trumps plane but no way in hell is it as nice.

Is candlejack ba

>LANDING THIS PLANE WITH ALL SURVIVORSH

GET ON A WHAT TELL US REEEEE

F

Air force one has missiles and gun turrets, and is also reinforced to be able to take direct fire. It also can refuel in the air, and has its own internet, and war room inside.

No, little Sup Forumstard, Candlejack is a shit meme.

Maybe he will justill keep using the current Airforce One. He can't use his own 757; it has no command and control capabilities or counter measures.

>missiles
>gun turrets
wtf

>not even in office yet
>already creating jobs
>already cutting waste from the budget

Amazing what real leadership can do. That nigger can't leave the Whitehouse soon enough

>not respecting the classics

user down! user down! Sniper in the area! Take co

The President's plane is not a military aircraft either.

>1 trillion dollar jet
Moron, its the combined costs of the jets (s as in plural)

F

Technical term is militarized

watch out there's a snip-

A lot of people here assume he'd be using his own plane and complaining it didn't have military countermeasures. Why doesn't he just use the currentair force one plane?