Correlation of Immigration and Sexual Assualt

Hey Sup Forums, I need info that helps prove that Muslim Immigration = Rape, anything helps.

Why limit it only to "muslims"? It is a racial problem.

Compare the rate of rapes in europe to the rate of muslim immigration in recent years, establish a correlation, and the show the demographics of reported rapists to top it off

There is no correlation between Muslim immigration and rape. Get out of your fantasy world.

I think it's better to point out the advantages of homogeneity and racial unity desu, Why stop at muslims.

Low IQ people and people from cultures where rape is common
Islam also condones the rape of non-muslims

Search the term
>Typical Nigger Behavior

Rape is one of their basic instincts..

I needed to limit it down for the research paper I'm writing.

>a fucking leaf

you got all the data moron

Yeah, thank you! Appreciate it Sup Forums.

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

also this

and this

>Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

and this

Google for Dogma of Death. It has some gore in it but a lot of information about muslim immigration.

>a fucking leaf

This graph opens the argument that there is no rape in the muslim countries though
Also it doesn't even have a source

This paper is going to be so easy now, thank you Sup Forums
I appreciate it leaf

well if people find out the woman was raped, she gets stoned to death so i dont think they would go out of their way to report rapes

as far as i remember its from wiki. anyway despite what ppl think rape is not so common in islamic states as is punishable more severely both by state and victims family. Of course the dark numbers are higher. Thats why it is more sane to compare only european states.

I know, but liberals will just deny that. That map is useless.

>There is no correlation between Muslim immigration and rape.

If you say anything contrary to this State approved truth you might lose your job in Leaflandia, Castro's Cuckistan.

I can't confirm nor deny this, all I'll say is we can't be nuked fast enough.

Why would anyone nuke Canada when they can just send in 4 classes of 9th graders armed with .22 cal rifles and take over the whole damned country?

Because we want to die, neighbor