Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has won the online reader’s poll for TIME Person of the Year

So the Indian Prime Minister has won TIME's poll for person of the year. How'd this happen?

I thought Trump and Assange were dominating?

time.com/4589864/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-modi-win/

Also, this doesn't necessarily mean he'll win, the editors get the final say.

The winner will be announced tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatimes.com/news/india/india-may-deport-20-million-illegal-bangladeshis-living-in-assam-266404.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He made India shit again

Those polls have always been total bullshit, Sup Forums has been trying to rig them for years and always they change on the last minute

Poo in the loo. Even so, I have to admit he was the most based PMs we've had in decades. Har Har Modi!

Yeah, TIME editors acknowledge that the polls are very easily "hacked" and so only use them as a guide.

The editors/journalists over at TIME are the ones who make the real choice when it comes to selecting a winner.

There are worse alternatives I suppose

sheer number of votes cast by indians

Is he the guy that's called for the deportation of millions of Muslims?

If so, he deserves it. Good on him.

Modi was always in first, Assange (RIP) was always firmly in second, Trump 3rd, Putin and someone else rounded out the top 5. Modi is pretty big worldwide for pushing back against the spread of Islamic terrorism in India.

Modi :1

Trump :0

Why live

CAN'T SUBDUE THE POO

How did it happen?? There are more than 1 BILLION Indians on this planet, son.

Hm, fair enough. Sounds like a pretty based guy.

Good luck to him.

>always they change on the last minute.
Bro, your English is Pajeet-tier. I mean this is exactly how we speak in English, I'm not saying that people should be judged by their fluency in the language of the Amerifat. Also, Finns top in ESL tests internationally. Are you a proxy-Pajeet?

yes

wtf i love Combine Benefactors now

Drumpfkins BTFO

ive never heard of this guy, why the fuck would he matter? Of India for that matter.

>language of the Amerifat

> Implying someone gives a fuck about it

Time to go back to India, Pajeet.

Millions of Muslims? When did that happen? What BS.

>literal nationalist voted person of the year
Member when this exact same thing happened in the 1930s
I member

It's time warner, they own CNN. What do you expect?

This is the sort of poo we have to deal with when democracy is at a global level.

indiatimes.com/news/india/india-may-deport-20-million-illegal-bangladeshis-living-in-assam-266404.html

What a time to be alive.

The government is apparently going to deport millions of illegal Banglas in the north east.
Not exactly muslims, but... muslims.

Well, even if it did, it was long before he became PM. The riots when he was the CM in Gujarat are a very touchy subject. We have chosen to forget about it as a country. He was the CM at the time, but you can't really blame it on him. Mass paranoia can't be blamed on one man. It's not like he told people to go about killing each other.

>TIME's poll for person of the year.
literally irrelevant.

Might as well start Sup Forums's person of the year awards

They are illegal migrants who just happen to be Muslims. It's not because they are Muslims. Bruh, the population growth rate of Tripura was like 40 percent once because of people pouring in from the other side. Any country would do something about it. It doesn't make him a racist, r-right?

Does anyone actually give a shit about Time magazine anymore though?

but god forbid they vote for a white male nationalist of the Western world, right? oh wait they actually did and the polls were skewed with

I remember clearly voting for Trump and Assange and this Indian guy was not even remotely close, but in the editors' polls he had 95% yes. They clearly gave him a bunch of votes at the last second

Okay, you weren't talking about this.

MAKE
POO
IN
LOO
ABU

>person of the year
is a self promoting gig. kind of like the oscars.
erryone in the world knows the person of the year, or perhaps the century, is Donald Trump.
He slayed the wicked witch despite her owning the press, tv, and erry media source in the world.
she destroyed the fbi, DoJ and the DNC and he still smoked her fat, diaper wearing ass.

>The ((((editors/journalists)))) over at TIME are the ones who make the real choice

> Any country would do something about it.
In Germany, Sweden, or the US, we'd do nothing because das racist

He won three times already but never got the title

This is why we need an electoral college to decide who gets Time magazine's person of the year.

I remember there were many 'Vote Modi' links spammed by his followers(BJP) few days ago in Facebook, so you might have went before that.
India has around 350 million internet users (Equal to whole population of US and 7 times the population of Canada IIRC)

canada has no more than 36 mil, so that would make it about ten times

It's the G-Man !
>trips

DESIGNATED

>such big landmass
>only 36 mil people
c-can I move there?

Fuck off, we're full

this

This is so fixed. Mr. Poo-on-Cash is going on the cover for turning India into a Beast Mark cashless society. Hitler was Man of the year, so Orange Hitler should be too.

who'd be?

Mallory Greitzer