Found 2 bottles of Trump vodka in my local liquer store

Found 2 bottles of Trump vodka in my local liquer store.

Who wants to PARTY?

I knew you where behind all this Isaac.

>fancy vodka

the scam still works, i see

Not just fancy, the world's finest super premium.

>Trump vodka
>High end potato liquor
What is wrong with you?

Shit-tier post

poorfag detected

sucks to not have ciroc on tap

You're just paying for the name, a Jew like you knows how this works.

Trump doesn't even drink.

Note these two special snowflakes.

yes actually. Israel were the last place this was sold. as a jew I trying to figure out how to make money out of it

Trump vodka is terrible and no one ever bought it until he declared his run for President

t. Liquor shop owner in New York who kept this product stocked for 5 years out of 1 box (12 bottles per box).

what the fuck do they think alcohol tastes like?

it's poison that makes your nerves require more stimuli to reach action potential, not fucking candy.

Selling the empty bottles on eBay is the most lucrative avenue to take.

I want to be a christian missionary in Israel desu

OPs here.
That's what I thought I'll do. but where can I sold the full sealed bottle?

>Trump vodka is terrible and no one ever bought it until he declared his run for President
Tried it once. it's ok, but I actually prefer whiskey so Im not an expert

You need a liquor license to sell alcohol in America, same thing applies to sales via the Internet to other countries. Honestly it's worth more as a collectable than anything else. The ONLY people to have purchased this item from my shop in almost 6 years were college students, within the last year or so. Prior to this no one wanted it due to its poor quality.

Lots of wealthy people do this shit. Puff Daddy purchased a bankrupt brandy company and rebranded it as Ciroc, made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS from that one investment. Trump did the same thing and lost that gamble.

good find. is he still selling those steaks?

i literally only buy the cheapest vodka from the bottom shelf. i chase with gatorade or juice anyway. or mix it. the most expensive vodka ever had was still like pouring gasoline down my throat

They probably only drink alcohol with so much fruit mixed in that you can't even taste the alcohol.

its obvious that it real value is as a collectible. doesn't it got more value as a sealed bottle?

>the most expensive vodka ever had was still like pouring gasoline down my throat
that's because you buy shit. Even some $10 vodkas are able to achieve a pretty smooth experience. Pic related

Why is it piss coloured?

>Jew Jersey
yeah, no wonder you have shit taste.

Which liquor company was that?

This video was such bullshit. Obviously Trump haters are going to dislike his vodka, they should have done a blind test - then told them it's Trump vodka after.

People want the bottle more than the product itself. Can't trust Internet ratings of this product as all reviews have been flooded with negative feedback in the past year or so.

It is genuinely terrible though. Chopin is good vodka.

So I cant really send the full bottle without lisence?

>that sideways picture

Is this a meme?

worlds finest super premium.

I've got 3 choices for later
>3 litres of white cider
>3 litres of strong beer
>50cl of vodka
>Suicide

Whatever one I choose, it comes with a bag of weed I brought this afternoon.

Yea.

Countries want those tariff and tax gibs.

Sitting at a craft beer pub atm, the barman and two other visitors are super autistic, looking into their phones in silence for the last 10 minutes, so yeah let's party at least here.

What if I marked it as a gift?

That's because vodka is the worst choice of spirit there is. It has all the problems of alcohol with none of the taste. Liking it is alcoholism-tier because the only thing it can offer you is getting drunk.

>slav pubs

Any fights?

hard to do that when you stare into your phone all the time.

How many shekels did it cost?

>It's wrong to drink alcohol to get drunk
Next it will be wrong to consume calories for energy, or water for hydration. YOU BETTER BE TASTING IT AND ENJOYING IT FOR ITS TASTE

Still have some? I would keep it forever.

>aging vodka in the cellar

90. its 3 times the amount for betraying jesus

Not necessarily, but it's the most pleb option.
>purposefully choosing to drink vodka, which tastes like fuck all
At least get drunk with something that tastes of something other than just poison.

All vodka is the same except the bottle.

It isn't whisky or brandy.

my east-european ancestors drank Pálinka. its a bit like vodka but better

Wrong. The reason people like vodka is legitimate. That reason is that vodka tastes like whatever you mix it with. Because it has no flavour.

That's why it doesn't matter how aged it is or what brand it is.

All vodka is the same shit.

>it's a "Sup Forums think there isn't any difference in vodka quality" episode

The jump from a 25 dollar fifth to a 40 dollar fifth may not be much but a 10 dollar bottle of potato-swill is a noticeable drop in quality compared to your midshelf vodka

the vodka I've had doesn't even taste like alcohol, it just burns
hence why I like it, alcohol always has such a shitty taste

Lol no it isn't you retard. I dare you to try some ridiculous $5 poison vodka and compare it to proper vodka

>That's why it doesn't matter how aged it is or what brand it is.
>All vodka is the same shit.
No. There's a huge difference between the shitty vodkas and the good vodkas.

Build a wall, of red plastic cups

Russians know their shit

>Vodka tastes like shit why do people drink it
Stop drinking swill then

The reason it tastes like shit and smells like nail varnish is because shitty distillation processes end up leaving in long chain "fusil" alcohols because it's cheaper to not waste that much time and effort, with some decay to carbolic acids (aka vinegar) from too much exposure to air.

The best vodka would in short just be ethanol and water content, and pure ethanol only tastes of water.

Obviously some bathtub moonshine is going to be garbage.

But I live in a civilized country where you're not allowed to put things that aren't safe for human consumption on a shelf.

The cheapest vodka is $27 the most expensive is $300. There is literally no difference between them other than the bottle and the source of the water that went into production.

It you spend more than $40 on a bottle of fucking vodka you are an absolute fool.

If you spend hundreds on a bottle of whisky or brandy or wine you're a connoisseur.

Vodka is the garbage spirit.

Only fashionable retards showing off buy expensive vodkas. You could switch out the contents of a crystal head bottle with any $30 vodka and no one would call you on it if you charged them $10 a shot.

>$27 for vodka
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA fucking cuck. Another reason I'm glad I don't live in Australia.

>It you spend more than $40 on a bottle of fucking vodka you are an absolute fool.
agreed

>If you spend hundreds on a bottle of whisky or brandy or wine you're a spendthrift degenerate
FTFY

What's your plan for Britain Shlomo (bearing in mind we are your eternal ally and gave you a homeland)?

>I pay $5 for the privilege of drinking paint thinner and I'm proud of it.

DELET THSI

>I take pride in paying more for the same stuff
top cuck!

did someone say... vodka?

>3 times
Fucking kike it's 4.5 times, and don't you do any of your goddamned banker's rounding with that

What kind of Vodka was it?
I need to know... for research purposes.
I've only drunk Whiskey and Rum, and I like the burn on Whiskey.

Crown Russe is like this. It's cheap as fuck and has almost no flavor, and it's not even all disgusting sugared up. It's like an actual neutral spirit.

"finest vodka made" as it says on the label.

Grey Goose
had no taste whatsoever, just burned
Mixed with with Canada Dry ginger ale and it actually tasted breddy gud, got me hammered pretty fast

What are you drinking m8?

it even works on da juice

show me the kosher stamp please,

Thanks for recommends Anons.

Whats it like?

So you're saying all vodkas are the same and you should only ever pay the lowest available price for it then?

Where have I heard that before?

Buy Belvedere instead of Goose. Goose has an innately smokey flavor that doesn't really belong in vodka. You can get a Fifth of Belvedere for 25 bucks and it's delicious.

ethanol can be synthesized from crude petroleum and is chemically the same with the exception of being LESS radioactive but it can't be sold for consumption because of muh homosex

>tfw can't have literal million year old fossil based adult bev at half the cost

>22 euros for vodka
Look I love the god-emperor but I'm not paying 22 bucks for that shit

Depends if you like expensive vodkas or not. Personally I think a lot of them suck, although many are worth sipping a shot for fun.

But really the whole point of vodka is to drink alcohol. If you want to sip something for flavor there's a whole other world of nicer things.

LOL CHEAP VODKA 27$ !!!

Post a shit brand and an expensive brand then, and something you'd choose, I'd like to see

Vodka is acutally one of the better options if you don't want to get wasted that is pure all the shitty dyes and chemicals added.

Reminder that Beluga is the best Vodka in the world.

> 1939 white paper

All vodka is shit. I would choose anything else.

Vodka is a girl's drink here.

Pretty much - just avoid the ultra cheap shit that has anti-freeze added.

If you want taste you shoudn't be drinking vodka.

Stolichnaya is veeeery good for the price, Sobietsky too.

lel it's covered in jew runes

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING LIGHT SWITCH YOU FILTHY KIKE

also show your kike face drinking it so we can make fun of you

ok tier. Sweet in compare to other vodka

This is now patriotic vodka. I may get that one instead of the cheapest one I can find unless it is too fancy and pricy.

That's why girls like it. They mix it with some shitty fruity softdrink, knock themselves out and get rooted.

>overpaying for niggervodka made from grapes in france

learn to vodka

Yeah sure, so you can't even answer a simple question then?

What do real men drink then? fermented grain drink?

Stoli is about the best well-vodka you can hope for hear at bars in the USA.

I went to a golf clubhouse that had their well as Grey Goose though. Jesus that was awesome

Was that stolen from Black Caviar?

here, even

Vodka is basically all the same. The brand only matters for a show. And yeah, I would buy Trump vodka next time I need it

Mixing vodka makes it girly you twat.

That's some good shit. I've put myself into a stupor many a time with that.

What the fuck is Black Caviar?

Careful, you'll get a Barron.

wat

Neutral spirits are great because you can do anything with it. Like dump a handle into a water mellon.

Probably the best bang for buck you can get in my experience, and the hangovers are very tolerable.

Fish eggs