Why did Trump pick Carson for HUD and not something medical related? what the fuck

Why did Trump pick Carson for HUD and not something medical related? what the fuck

Because Carson grew up in government housing and Carson probably asked specifically for the position

Because he's s successful black man being put in charge of a nigger enabling section of govt.

because he is urban

I think Carson wanted it.

He knows how to get those nigs right back in line

Cause it has "urban" in the name and Ben is black

Its just another brain surgery

I just want to ask. What kind of non politics based occupation would you say is the most optimal for this position?

Would your prefer some pathetic old rich white guy to restore civilisation to black ghettos? Not that there was any to begin with. He's lived in poverty first hand, and knows exactly how to escape it because he has himself. He's perfect.

because this nigga is from the hood. You are a dumb nigger.

He was offered the position of Sec of Health and Human Services but turned it down.
Pay attention!

Surgeon General

Keep in mind he did run for president (albeit he didn't actually want the job). I think Carson is a good fit for this position, he has a website looking for tried and true suggestions from the public on new ways to end extreme poverty.

Because he hates black culture and will seek to restore the family unit. Also he stabbed a nigger.

He's a doctor. He's seen the same things any nurse or EMT has. He has as much reason as anyone to put a stop to the tragedy that is niggers.

Eh he'll figure it out it's not brain surgery

I now want the head of NASA in charge of something, just so I can say "Eh, it's not rocket science"

because he pussied out of being surgeon general wasn't it? Or did I get bullshitted to

>why is a magic negro in charge of gibs

No idea.

He declined that but I don't remember if there was a reason given. But yeah, that's essentially it.

The prevailing story is that he didn't want that job because he had a "lack of political experience". But that doesn't really hold water simply because He ran for president. I tend to believe(And it really isn't based on anything factual), that he wanted the be SoHUD rather than SG

If you want a real answer, having a black face in charge of massively cutting off gibs defangs the "muh racism" attack somewhat.

It's a good pick.

Because Ben needs to be in charge of nigger housing

yeah, the fact that he became HUD secretary sort of blows out any reason that was speculated on for him not becoming SG, but I heard that he didn't think he could handle the pressure

probably typical lugenpresse

SG doesn't really do anything. Ben is multifaceted and reviving the black family and community is a strong interest of his. He probably requested to do this.

Being the head of a federal agency like Energy, HUD, or transportation doesn't really require expertise in the area, it's more of a CEO-type position where you're managing all the experts.

It won't deter the "muh racism" attacks at all. They'll just call him an Uncle Tom like they do Clarence Thomas.

Gives him experience so he can run in 2024

I like to imagine it's fairly easy to talk to Trump and his campaign staff. They probably just talked through it until they settled on the job he really needed most. The reasons could be anything, and they could be in any number. Even if he gives a straight answer about why he refused SG, it probably still won't fully explain the conversations they had.

As if the job is so hard a brain surgeon can't do it.

Doctors tend to be terrible at handling medical shit on a macro level, it's not what the job entails.

Sleepy Ben will just soft run HUD, give speeches, be black, while whoever the Deputy is does the real work.

He just read the word URBAN and immediately thought of Carson. What's sad is that I'm 100% positive this is how he made this decision.

Leave Carson Alone. he doesn't afraid of nothin

Because he thinks he'll be able to help blacks out of niggering ?

Token

You must be simple-minded as fuck...

I know that feel

If you want to make the merican dream happen, you have to hire the dreamers.

Wut?

because he is from da streets

Carson is based when it comes to entitlement programs. He is going to rock it

abolish minimum wage

Carson wants black Americans to get some skin in the game.

Because of who created HUD

when will they learn

weren't those quotes debunked hard?

DAS RAYCISS

The point isn't to deter lefties from screaming racist, they are going to do that no matter what.
It gives the basic bitch conservative normies a talking point to use in discussions so they won't back down without a fight.

Because he's a nigger and knows all about the ghettos.

Trump is a racist.

yes it's fake news niggers haven't voted Democrat since he got in office.