I have a situation Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Antifas at my university

I have a situation Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Antifas at my university.
It started after they saw me handing out fliers for Nordfront. I'd seen these dudes around before wearing Palestinian scarfs and shit so when one of them asked me what I was advertising I tried to play it off like it was nothing; I told him he probably wouldn't like it but he insisted I hand him the flier, as soon he saw it he called his friends over and said, I shit you not:"Looks what he got ourselves a little nazi pig guys".
First time I'd ever heard someone say "nazi" to me IRL, I didn't know what to do, all I could manage to say was that I am not a nazi, I was scared, they're all bigger than me and look like they lift.
He tore up the flier and told me that if I am not a nazi I sure look like a "little nazi pig" they all laughed and walked off. Needless to say I was shaking, I'd warn my Odin shirt to campus before and had no problems, this was first time I'd ever been harassed for my views.
Now whenever I see any of this group they're always call out shit like "hey its the nazi! Why don't you follow your Führer nazi?" one of them even made a bee-line for me across the hall and would've shouldered me if I didn't move out of his way in time.
IDK what to do, there's no way I could fight them, and I don't want to risk it with the university anyway, fighting on campus is serious offense.
This is happening at least once a week, some times more, its getting to the point where IDK what to do, yesterday I almost had a panic attack thinking about having to go back to classes.

OMG laugh in their faces cuck.

I advise growing a pair of balls. Start from there you nazi faggot

>pasta

>I was shaking

> swede
> a cuck
I see nothing wrong with this.

laugh them off in public.

find out where they live.

later you and your m8s dress as shitskins and beat the living shit out of them. break their hands with a hammer shouting allah akbar.

>antifa
>lift

>I hang up flyers for Nordfront publicy and don't lift

Why must you lie, OP?

You posted this before

>Palestinian scarfs
they're called TERRORIST SCARFS because not all terrorists are palestinians, but all palestinians are terrorists.

Walk with your head high and just smile at them whenever they talk shit, easy as that.

Bring some Nordfront buddies with you and beat the shit out of them

Nice troll. If you are a part of NMR you woldnt care, since these guys are pretty intense.

record thier harrasment on phone, report to authorities

true tbqhf

You already started a similar thread yesterday. You're full of shit, and would you be for real you'd be a fucking cuck for letting subhuman antifags scare you. Sage.

Sounds pretty pathetic desu. If you're so worried then do something about it instead of wetting your pants like the cowardly Swede you are. Start lifting, get some like-minded friends and scare the shit out of those mudslimes.

same thread every day

always check id! one post!

>Sweden
>I am being bullied
>I was scared
>I was shaking
>I almost had a panic attack
Why am I not surprised by this?

i'd say concealed carry but you don't live in freedomland so i guess you're fucked

1.) learn boxing and hit the gym
2.) play by their rulebook and tell the ones in charge that you are harrassed because of your believes. Do it every day till they stop. Should work like a charme.

Someone posted this a few weeks ago. You're still a faggot though