Reddit

>Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVc0wBLri1A
looklex.com/e.o/kuwait.education.htm
cbc.ca/news/canada/glad-to-be-canadian-muslims-say-1.687908
jihadwatch.org/2007/02/84000-canadian-muslims-think-its-justifiable-to-behead-our-democratically-elected-prime-minister-and
canada.com/Education statistics glance/8580700/story.html
literacy.ca/literacy/literacy-sub/
nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Kuwait/Education/All-stats
indexmundi.com/facts/kuwait/literacy-rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>capitalizing green text

go back

>FUCK OFF FAGGOT

no

Most major subreddits are lost to the thought police.

And here I thought if there is one discipline that completely depends on open discussion and free speech it's philosophy. But then again I'm no philosopher :)

The deadly divisions are real, and they are about race, but they are not social inventions. the divisions, at least here in America occurred when it stopped being about a poor person rising up and being rich, and it became about the black person being oppressed by the white person, or the woman being oppressed by the man.

Granted I will agree that the Civil Rights movement was something that needed to be done, but it led to a long lasting division in this country that will never heal

Then don't complain on my board mongoloid

Holy shit liberlals have the brain size a a choide

>reddit

How can race be real if our eyes aren't real?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVc0wBLri1A

>2016
>being a member of the meteorite-worshipping death cult

Expecting any part of reddit to have rational thought. Kys

Sure beats being a sub-human leaf

RIP my sides

>she calls me a faggot and tells me to leave

Kys nigger

> reddit

No, it quite literally doesn't. Our country is only bad because too many of you mudpeople are coming here and bring your pedophilic moon worship with you

>(((philosophy)))

Skull size is racist

rare?

>Philosophy
Literally thriving on two opposing ideas
>We don't like your opinion therefore we will ban you nyeh nyeh nyeeeeehh
Its not philosophy, its a circle jerk

Try again, the only people from the GCC that are leaving to the US or to Europe are rich; that being said there are plenty of Christian Kuwaiti's and other Khaleej's alike.

We didn't allow our countries to get to your point of no return, take out your frustrations else where, fucking leaf.

(((Discredited)))

Thanks, Boas, you fucking prick.

>reddit

This my favorite by far kek

Oy vey.

Nah, just uncommon

The only thing propping up your desert shitholes is the oil, faggot. You didn't do anything to make your country prosperous but find black gold under the dunes. The majority of your population is still uneducated savages who just do what the imams tell them to.

If you like your country so much, please stop sending your barbaric people to the West. Rich or poor they bring crime, they bring rape, and they bring the most wicked totalitarian ideology of the modern era. We do not want you mudpeople, stop leeching of our great nations.

>what reddit user does

>what Sup Forums user does

you tell me which is better

>they also ignore the fact tha you can be incredibly alpha, and still be a cuckold.

>alpha
>cuck

Pick one.

>Implying That's A Rule

More like
> We don't like your facts

>Who are you quoting?

>that last post

No, you can't. It's science.

It is actually.

Although a lot of rules have been laxed lately, due to the influx of all the newfags. When I was just a little boy, you were not allowed to write "lol" or "haha" on Sup Forums for example, something I learned after a terrible mistake.

>visiting a cuck subreddit

>thinking your not a cuck by default

epic! upvoted!

lol haha

>only like 8 counties voted for Hillary
>likelihood is that they were in a Trump county

marvelous edge

[citation needed]

Kek they realized that post can mean ending affirmative action and shut it down

On which point, dunecoon?

It's not a rule, nigger, just less common.

>The majority of your population is still uneducated savages who just do what the imams tell them to.

>they bring rape, and they bring the most wicked totalitarian ideology of the modern era. We do not want you mudpeople, stop leeching of our great nations.

[deleted]

Truly reddit is the bastion of free speech here on the internet

[deleted]

Why does virtually every website on the internet have to ban any talk of racial differences? I don't get it. Talking about racial differences doesn't mean you want to discriminate or hurt people, it just means you want to know the truth about human beings. Why can't we talk about the science of human beings?

It's so easy for them to just brush off anything as "pseudo-science".

so what does canada do besides drilling for oil and cutting down trees?

Boy I love how Reddit discussion is so open and free

[Post hidden; Score too low]

[post deleted | Moderator note: Please try to stay on-topic]

Yeah i love it, not like that echo chamber that is wikipedia

[post deleted]

Ive never understood this pseudo science meme.
Do you mate a superior cow with another superior cow to have better milk/ meat?
Do you breed dogs to have certain characteristics?
Do you not even choose your gf/bf based on intelligence, social standing, wealth and other factors?
Why is it so hard to believe that humans are literally just animals that need to breed with other genetically superior beings?

It's the general effeminacy of STEMfags who FEEL logic can't ever be affected by human emotion. Truth is it just stops them from asking offensive questions of the data.

>In the eyes of all true women science is hostile to the sense of shame. They feel as if one wished to peep under their skin with it - or worse still! under their dress and finery.
-Nietzsche

>reddit

if it can be detected in a dna/blood test, it's not a social invention. that goes for race and gender.

>melanin9

How does a faggot of that magnitude even end up in Sup Forums?

DAY
OF
THE
ROPE

>The majority of your population is still uneducated savages who just do what the imams tell them to.
>As of 2006, about 26% of all women in each age group attend higher educatio, in radical contrast with only 11% of men. In total, 18% of Kuwaitis in each age class.
Plus Kuwait university is literally a madrasa, an islamic school

looklex.com/e.o/kuwait.education.htm

>they bring rape, and they bring the most wicked totalitarian ideology of the modern era. We do not want you mudpeople, stop leeching of our great nations.

>In general terms, the poll found that 73 per cent of Canadian Muslims describe themselves as "very proud" to be called Canadians, even if many of them see their religion as coming first in certain instances. As well, they have very little sympathy for extremists or terrorist groups and they aren't crazy about the northern climate — it tops the list of things they like least.

>Almost half (49 per cent) of the general Canadian population feel new immigrants should blend in with the rest of the country, while 40 per cent feel they should be encouraged to maintain their religious and cultural practices. For Canadian Muslims, these numbers are 15 and 65 per cent respectively.

>The differences are more pronounced when it comes to women: 81 per cent of non-Muslim Canadians feel ethnic minorities should adapt to mainstream Canadian beliefs about the rights and roles of women, whereas only 36 per cent of Canadian Muslims feel that way, the poll suggests.

cont.

>A majority of the Muslim respondents (53 per cent) would also like to see Islamic Sharia law adopted for divorce and other family disputes, and a much larger number, 86 per cent, of Canadian Muslims do not feel governments should ban the wearing of headscarves by Muslim women in public, including public schools.

>Fully 12% of Muslim Canadians polled by Environics said the alleged terrorist plot — that included kidnapping and beheading the prime minister and blowing up Parliament and the CBC — was justified.

cbc.ca/news/canada/glad-to-be-canadian-muslims-say-1.687908

jihadwatch.org/2007/02/84000-canadian-muslims-think-its-justifiable-to-behead-our-democratically-elected-prime-minister-and

You barbarians need to go back

Resource exportation is the backbone of our economy, but ours is still far more varied than any desert shithole

>picked up some challah

Can't stop laughing.

Humans are obviously not affected by evolution. We've transcended beyond such primitive processes.

It's funny because racism is literally one of opinions that people with IQ under 90 and people with IQ over 120 hold. If you're between that range, you're too smart to be a racist based on feels, but too stupid to be a racist for facts.

Look, this is 100% the reason:

Over the last few decades, (((they))) have normalized throwing all logic out the window when discussing race, intelligence, social standing, and other key differences in humans.

Why? Because the (((people))) in power know that it's easier to control groups who have lower IQs, think irrationally, etc. They force the animalistic, degenerate behavior of these people on the rest of us, but tell us we're the bad guys if we bring it up, while (((they))) live free of consequence outside of the society they have engineered.

When children are raised and indoctrinated into a system that tells them they are a bad person if they believe XYZ, they either become brainwashed or shamed into a certain set of behaviors. Those behaviors are what keeps (((them))) in power. They have successfully created an army to carry out their agenda.

Make sense?

This is not a very big problem. It's going to breed itself out of existence very soon.

>philosophy
>Locking a post because of people arguing against a thesis

This must be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this website. And I've been here a long time.

And let's take it a step further.

Take a look at the college system. We're told from a young age that if we want to make anything of ourselves, we HAVE TO go to college. College is the most important thing after high school.

So these kids put themselves in massive, crippling debt, which they're told is fine because that's what you're supposed to do. Then they get degrees they can do nothing with because they are either useless (ie. gender studies) or there are simply not enough jobs to go around.

To top all that off, the so-called educators in these colleges further the indoctrination process, which is why colleges had "cry-ins" and other such nonsense after the election. College is the final phase in the radicalization of leftists.

They have successfully pushed a system that forces kids to go to college, where very few of them gain actual skills or knowledge that will help them succeed in life, while putting them in a disgusting amount of debt, and enforcing the brainwashing that began when they first entered the school system.

In the end, they get financially poor adults who depend on the system, attempt to refute all logic that doesn't fit their narrative, and shout down anyone who disagrees with them. But these are the people who are considered to be "educated."

Now think of how many times we've heard the media say "Clinton leads among college educated people" and "Trump leads among uneducated white people".

They're able to use that framing to shame people who haven't followed the program. They want you to follow the "educated" people, but in many cases, especially among millennials, they are the most brainwashed of them all.

Is there any truth to saying this: that very dumb people, and very smart people, often believe in the same things? Because the former group just accepts things how they see them, and the latter group realizes that sometimes, things really are as they seem.

On the other hand, people of average intelligence use insane amounts of mental gymnastics to justify their obviously wrong beliefs. It takes a fair deal of intelligence to bullshit yourself enough that race doesn't exist.

Craigslist has a whole section of funny posts like that saved.

What they have a philosophy board on that site? This is too funny.

Whatever you do, do not look into Stephen Jay Gould and his Marxist background, and how other people have suggested his political views intefered with his scientific work. It used to be on his wikipedia page, but it appears the mods have cleaned it up.

Also, Richard Dawkins admitted to Christopher Hitchens that if they found out a link between race and intelligence, it would be better to ignore it for the good of society. Incredible.

I asked about Kuwaiti's who are bring rape and or extremism, you cited none.

The education statistic website you linked is literally a re-hash of the Wikipedia entry of education in Kuwait, nice research.

Also,

>- Percentage of Canadians aged 25 to 64 with a college diploma in 2011: 21.3

- That percentage in 2006: 20.3

canada.com/Education statistics glance/8580700/story.html

>42% of Canadian adults between the ages of 16 and 65 have low literacy skills.

literacy.ca/literacy/literacy-sub/

Here are Kuwait's actual education stats
nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Kuwait/Education/All-stats

Kuwaiti's are also given free scholarships for university, and education is a right in the constitution.

>Literacy rate, youth female (% of females ages 15-24) in Kuwait was 99.04 as of 2013. Its highest value over the past 38 years was 99.79 in 2005, while its lowest value was 66.01 in 1975.

indexmundi.com/facts/kuwait/literacy-rate

>tfw when mudmen have a higher literacy rate than Canadians

get fucked leaf

>does anyone else get offended by being called a cuck
>on subreddit literally called CuckoldCommunity

>GCC

Fuck you assholes and your price-gouging IP laws

Philosophy, the [deleted]

>reddit

This thread still exists. It's a total gender divide. All the women defended her.

Cucks want to be called alphas.
Fatties want to be called beautiful.
Sluts want to be called liberated.
Niggers want to be called humans.
Stupid people want to be called emotionally intelligent.
Coalburners want to be called brave and independent.
Nigglets want to be called by their father.
Useless people want to be called community organizers.

People just don't like what they really are.

>Literal philosophy board
>Some ideas are too extreme
Lmao. What a hugbox

I miss the Bush era

Mongols want to be called white.

There's a difference between being a twat and offering valuable input.
The latter, is usually never seen by the morons who cry "muh freedom of speech" every time their comments get deleted.
Reddit mods are in the right.

Whats up fellow Leb

(OP)

I'm sure your father will be right back, Jamal.

Here's a vintage meme from Reddit, where Bernie supports were realizing they lost against Hillary in one of the primaries

It begins with J, goes through the media and the establishment of America as a global power, and ends with the subjugation of the Goyim.

t. cuck