WaPo: Trump’s election stole my desire to look for a partner

>Of the six first dates I had in August, two men seemed promising. One of them met me at a brewery. We chatted happily through two beers. Finally I was out of a job interview mode I’d fallen into while sitting across from strangers. I relaxed. I laughed. And it wasn’t the laugh I did just because. It was real.

>We dated for a few weeks before he admitted he wasn’t ready for something serious. Two days later, the other of those good dates called me out of the blue. We talked for a while, and I asked him to dinner. Things were falling into place. A feast was laid out on the table, and it looked delicious.

>But two weeks later, the election happened. Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that they power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me.

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/12/05/trumps-election-stole-my-desire-to-look-for-a-partner/?utm_term=.cac07329016a#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

scarymommy.com/single-mom-dating/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These people are too weak to live in this world

I feel bad for their pathetic helplessness

>single mother

> Single mother
Oh so it's a whore. Nothing to see here.

>single whore mother

>having children
>looking for a partner
?

>Enough of this dating unavailable men a half-decade younger than me. They’d never seriously consider a relationship with me, my two children and our needy dog. No. I wanted to find an equal.

Seems like a great partner.

She's white, though.

Can't we make an exception for survival of the fittest for such a beautiful specimen of humanity like ours?

these

>single mother

>Trump chased the ham beast back into it's cave with it's spawn

I can't handle this much winning

>It was SO SCARY and I was SO FRIGHTENED
>It was like... It was like... Oh, gods, it was like a THUNDERSTORM bad enough that.. lord, give me strength, it was like a storm BAD ENOUGH to possibly cause a POWER OUTAGE!

Somebody save those poor children from this useless heap of flesh, holy fuck.

Wow, take a look at her website.

Maybe the husband died. The chance is slim, but it's a possibility.

>x-ray camera

She has a website,

>the world was wonderful
>Trump was elected
>the world is shit, I'm scared, it's all about me

Trash, honestly.

Why is this shit on the Washington post? This is garbage for a blog not a journalistic newspaper.

but you already know the answer

Wow it's another 'Shit that didn't happen: Liberal Tears Edition' episode.

>WaPo
>Not garbage or a blog
pick one

no

You guys are awful.
You complain about single mothers but wouldn't marry one to help raise her kids. Are you afraid of a strong independent woman?

mfw i read this bitch's """"""problems""""""

>WaPo
>journalistic
>newspaper

WEW

>journalistic
>newspaper

>Single mother
And nothing of value was lost

>single mom

Honestly yes.
If the father is ready to abandon his own child, she must be a fucking monster.

>Wanting batshit crazy borderline mentally ill to survive
You must be from German descent

>Of the six first dates I had in August
>I wanted to gather my children
>children

Based Trump already ridding the US of the single mother jew

Pic related is the author of the article

So, of the six dates she had in August, how many would you guess plowed her?

7/6

I don't think I'd stick around either.
Or stick it in the first place.

>Of the six first dates I had in August, two men seemed promising.
Read: six cocks in a month.

>Trump won and I wanted to gather my children in bed with me. The world felt that precarious to me.
Read: Single mother with a CPM rate of six (cocks per month) and emotional issues looking for a man to say the words "my wife's son" proudly when talking about his life.

JUST

scarymommy.com/single-mom-dating/

Another article. Seems like she her ups and downs before.

>scarymommy.com

human garbage

>7/6

Seems a bit low to me.

>guys 10 years younger than me aren't looking for a serious relationship with a single mom.
>This is Donald Trump's fault.

I am sure the mom fought tooth and nail to make sure he would only see them three times a year, even though he was a good dad and the mom probably got upset he didn't want to take her shit anymore.

The Washington post used to be a world class newspaper. When did it go downhill? Why did they start releasing this garbage?

>We’d both bring the things we have to offer and place them on the table.
>My ability to multitask and keep everyone’s schedules on track
>would sit next to his ability to fix cars, cook or read books in silly voices. Then we’d feast.

I'll boss him around and he'll do everything. Man, such a shame she's off the market.

I wonder how many people learned to take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming someone else with Trumps election alone.

>She's white
>single mom
She's an honorary nigger.

Really is looking for new daddy hard huh?
Six dates in August, and three of them were potential match. I feel like she really stretching what she willing to expect.

See here

kek

>Single mother
>Libshit
>Probably paid for writing that

three thus the call back.

>with winds high enough that they power might go out

What did she mean by this?

tpbp

>scarymommy.com/single-mom-dating/
"As a single mom of two, my dating life borders on “barely alive” at best. When an opportunity came recently to spend the night in some shady motel with an incredibly hot man whom I’d only talked to on the phone twice, I scrambled to make arrangements for friends to watch my kids, ages 2 and 9."
Oh gosh she is gonna propagate betas...

>looking for a man to say the words "my wife's son" proudly when talking about his life
The depressing thing is the US is so cucked that she just might succeed.

Take it easy Finland, you're bordering on Norwegian levels of fart eating.

Sounds like my wife.

That's a great insight.

When Bezos bought it to be a leftist propaganda rag

How loose is this writer's cunt? What a mess.

>using the term 'partner' in a heterosexual context

>Plus, if you’re out on a date with a single mom, you know that she is giving you some precious time. She could be at home, taking a bath, or be out with friends she never gets to see, but instead she is with you. >Remember that.

Remember that you fucking shitlords!

>strong independent woman
Goes on 6 dates in August alone.

No

To be fair, plenty of man can be a fucking scum when it comes to their children, but in the end statistically the safest place a child can be is with their biological father.

And is a stock photo, you idiot.

Im tired of winning this much

> I wanted to gather my children
kek

>when the opportunity presented itself to get plowed by a stranger in a motel all night long, I called in every favor I had to get someone to babysit my kids. I am just so fucking horny.

>wapo
I just want to shit in your mouth, OP, for reading wapo.

>I wanted to gather my children

ha. I should've seen that one coming.

>gather my children
>dating

into the trash you go coal burner

A real strong independant woman would be strong enough to resist her urges to have sex with multiple men, smart enough to use proper birth control and/or condoms if she wasn't strong enough, and independant enough to require attention from only one man who has enough in common with her.

Donald Trump has already stopped one degenerate from reproducing again.

>I had met Chad, a 22 year old who just graduated with a communcations major and was on the up and up with his fathers company. He was incredibly hot and really listened to what I had to say. I told him what I was looking for in a relationship and he told me he loved kids and would be a great role model for them. Everything was going amazing, I had finally struck gold in the dating game.

>After some flirting and a few apple martinis, I asked if he wanted to come back to my house. I called up my mom and told her she would be babysitting my 2 and 9 year old tonight. The sex was incredible, he made me orgasm 7 times and came all over my tits, I was a limp receptacle for this incredible, virile young man. Then it all went so wrong.

>When I woke up the next morning in a lustful haze, hoping to reach over and tantize his young body for another go, I found the bed next to me empty, except for a MAGA hat on the pillow. I couldn't even find the words, I was literally shaking. Turns out everything he told me was a lie, he didn't even give me his real name or number. This is America's future with Donald Trump as president, I am afraid for my children.

sounds mentally ill

Is this comedy?

>Hurricane Donald

>1 post by this ID

Its a tragedy

Yes, it's gold.

Great answer

Real life. Many such cases.

oh god im tired of winning

Autism!

Thought it was going to be easy to handle all the wins.. but I was starved for it.
As days pass I realized the ugly truth.. I just can't handle this much wining no more. To much winning lads..Sad but true..

How can you even type something like this without realizing how dumb and hypocrite you are?

this dude is my hero.

Honestly I was never a huge Trump supporter. I voted for him in the primaries and general but still had alot of issues and reservations for doing that.

But every time one of these fucking feminazi snowflakes and nu-males makes a blog post where Trump is literally hitler it just makes me feel better and better. Fuck these people, as much as I empathize with actual suffering in the world these people are in desperate need of a wake up call and i revel in their tears

definite no

She picked the father

Also it's usually the mother leaving the father

The cognitive dissonance.
Are we sure this isn't trolling?

the election also eliminated my desire to find a partner

it finally sunk in that i'll never be good enough

The cuck Amazon owner Bezos purchased it for the sole purpose of having his propaganda machine.

This election taught me that females cannot lose with grace, compared to male presidential candidates of the past who have lost with grace.

> Why can't females lose with grace if men can? What makes feminists / females think they can have special treatment?

Stein and Hillary have ruined the integrity of future presidential elections for women. They won't be trusted if they cannot lose with grace. No women president's ever, I guess. Obama has wrecked it for future blacks as well. No trust. No more black president's either.

Stay single. No trust. You are making pillow waifu's great again.

Unfortunately modern society means both the strong and weak survive.

They are married to the state. The state has replaced the husband. Since the state didn't provide the Hillary win for them, their world is shaken. It's the cause of the depression these women are feeling.

The Washington Post is a tabloid in newspaper format.

What are women if not unwilling trolls?

>stronk lefty retard single mom becomes so triggered by Trump being president that she gives up on finding a cuck to trick into supporting her rotten kids

Guys are you getting tired of winning yet?