How did she lose?

How did she lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs
huffingtonpost.com/entry/things-i-blame-for-hillary-clintons-loss-ranked_us_58459894e4b0496fbcb0c26d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She got stumped.

A vagina is inherently weak. Shouldn't be anyone's main running platform.

by running for POTUS

Why wasn't she 50 points ahead?

Bigly.

American people wanted to try Trump like they wanted to try Obama.

I mean I supported Hillary, but she lost fair and square and I'm okay with giving Trump these 4 years of office. If he fucks up, he'll get a bad rep, won't get put in office again, and be recorded as a bad president. If he does good well damn, good job.

All there is to it user.

She didn't dab during the debates.

It was quite obvious she was just faking it all.
No one likes fake people.

Also, she wanted to become the president just for the sake of it, not because she actually cares about the country.

>How did she lose?
Let me simplify it for you my mouth breathing friend.

Donald Trump cheated.

Here is a picture to make it even easier to understand.

Embraced people who have taken to anti-white rhetoric and racism as a means to somehow empower themselves.

HOWEVER they bought into that WHITES ARE MINORITY NOW LOL meme

White people saw the threat, recognized it as the same shit that happened in South Africa, and banded together. Fuck the leftists.

the pokémons didn't go vote for her.

he's been saying china
youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs

china

She was a woman. Women can't do anything right.

She probably won in every other timeline, but Kek granted us an entry to the only one where Trump wins.

Thank you Kek

Tbqh probably wouldve earned her some points in the millenial crowd

Become a meme and the kids will make you win

>How did she lose?

Because the American political system uses the Justin Trudeau philosophy

Her slogan sucked

fpbp

Literally by taking the midwest for granted

Here is why she lost:
>1-199: Misogyny
>200: Bernie Sanders
>201: Fake news
>202: James Comey
>203: Russia/Wikileaks
>204: The Mainstream Media
>205: Jill Stein & Susan Sarandon
>206: The nearly-100 million non-voters
>207: Voter suppression
>208: Hillary's message
>209: Hillary's campaign
>210: Hillary's supporters

Here are the reasons she DIDN'T lose:
>1: Hillary Clinton
>2: identity politics

huffingtonpost.com/entry/things-i-blame-for-hillary-clintons-loss-ranked_us_58459894e4b0496fbcb0c26d

DEAL WITH IT

Wasn't it like 2600~ counties to 400~ ish?

Still a fucking lot but I've seen both numbers thrown about.

That is way more than 57. Not nearly as much as Trump, but more than 57.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

lol

Didn't she run a campaign that called about half of Americans deplorables and attacked/demonized 60 percent (see: white) of the population?

Also, didn't she like not bother to campaign in states she believed she would win automatically, like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin?

In the future, they should use Hillary Clinton as an example of how not to run a campaign.

Thankfully, millenials don't vote

Yes, inner City dwellers and illegals don't count. Only the landowners.

(2622 counties in the entire U.S. voted Trump, and only 490 counties voted for her.)

Absolutely. Whites have put up with this anti-white shit for decades, but at least it was just in the media and schools and HR mandatory seminars.

They brought that hate into the political arena just like in Europe and even working class whites (who usually go Dem) rallied.

AYO HOL UP

I was born in '89, does that make me a millennial? If so, some millennials vote...

>fake news
jesus they really ALL got in on it

>I was born in '89, does that make me a millennial?

You're GenY

POO

IN

You need to be a god to run for President, not just human.

Fake news bigot

Yes you're a millennial

People actually liked and supported Trump. People only choose her because she wasn't Trump.

Plus you got people making picture of her that looked like this. That probably had a small factor in it

>How did she lose?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
Google's "Deep Dream" is awake, aware, and trying to destroy humanity, starting with hacking the vote to put a fat, corrupt, senile brinksman in the white house.
That's why he won both the primary and the election despite polls indicating the contrary.

>saying the polls are rigged is a conspiracy

>saying a technological singularity hacked the election is not

More like pic related.

Aisle two?

On election night Kek went to his disciples and asked them to choose the president.

Through the power of numerical Ouija they voiced their hopes into a Trump victory.

>>saying the polls are rigged is a conspiracy
It's an unlikely conspiracy, considering how many people would have to be in on it.

>>saying a technological singularity hacked the election is not
You need two to conspire.

Try to keep up, user.

Also...
>implying I was serious.

POO IN THE FUCKING LOO PAJEET

> an unlikely conspiracy
It's easier then you think. As long as you have a list of registered people who regularly don't vote and a county without voter ID laws, you can rake in scores of fraudulent votes and no one can ever prove a thing.

Also I forgot to mention pic related

Pic related is probably 75% of why she lost.

Pic related lost his mind a little before Obama's re-election and dove off the deep end of anti-white racism, and hard.

Of course pic related doesnt know when to shut up.

Don't appropriate my culture you FUCKING WHITE MALE

>leafs btfo used for toilet paper on designated shitting street

>no one can ever prove a thing.
First, the polls from this post are media opinion polls, not the actual vote polls.
You would have needed many companies, including the pro-Trump media, and tons of people for that to have all been rigged.
Besides, you do realize that only 28% of registered voters voted Trump, right?

And as far has "muh three million", if even 1% of your alleged fraudulent voters got caught, you'd have 30,000 cases to point to, but you don't have any.
But do you really believe both the media polls and the vote were both rigged, and yet Trump still won?

Brilliant.

she called hispanics

>Taco votes dumb bruja

Subtract the amount of land owned by the federal government and then it would make me think harder

96 reporting in. Voted for trump in primaries and general.

I went to "Democratic Underground" this morning to taste some tears. Their attitude there is still "Fuck White People", and basically believe that Trump is president due to America's racism and misogyny. The sentiment is that they should double-down on the nonsense that beat them this time.

They are mostly pissed at Bernie for providing opposition to the DNC's anointed candidate. The concensus is to "Fuck the Bern-fags too!".

If Trump does not fuck up too hard during his first term, these clowns will be beaten badly. They do not have the ability to learn from their mistakes.

Nice Pajeet.

Not enough voter fraud to put her over the edge.

Muh "empty acres should get a vote"
...or maybe you think cows can vote?
And don't forget that EVERY SINGLE VOTE in New York, California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania STILL isn't a majority.
Your party is only in power because of glitches in the system.
Only two Republican non-incumbents have won the popular vote since the 1920's, (three if you count Nixon's 43% in 1968, even though most people voted Democrat).

This is a Bizzaro-world list that's written in reverse order of importance.
For such (self proclaimed) "Highly intelligent" and "Educated" people, they suck at critical thinking and logic.

I don't think so, the counties in California are YUGE.

> mfw I see that map knowing I'm from Massachusetts

>I went to "Democratic Underground"
>implying they aren't just as retarded as Sup Forumsacks, but from the other side of the aisle

>if even 1% of your alleged fraudulent voters got caught,
Bussing piles of people around with lists of names to vote under is within the parameters of the law. It's technically not fraud.

>Here is a picture to make it even easier to understand.
Here's how America REALLY voted, not your "first past the post" wet dream.

>Their attitude there is still "Fuck White People", and basically believe that Trump is president due to America's racism and misogyny. The sentiment is that they should double-down on the nonsense that beat them this time.

They are going to bring about an end to identity politics faster than we ever could.

God bless these arrogant twats.

You can't even eat without crops.
do you think losers that don't even tend crops should have a vote?

...you might ask

Talcum X has done more damage to black America than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson combined.

>if even 1% of your alleged fraudulent voters got caught,

They won't get caught in places like California because their voting identification system is lax for that purpose. Luckily New York and California don't get to decide our elections for us.

voters like me :)

Know your enemy. Much like identifying a Hillary shill by reading these shit-posts.

What a sad little mutt you are! You lost, suck it up!

Oh, I just realized you're completely full of shit.
You painted Maryland completely red, and that's pure fiction.
Virginia too.
I think it's funny Trump won, but Sup Forumsacks are still crying about the outcome.
Trump too, desu. (muh three million mexicans)

>You lost, suck it up!
We all lost, but you lost more than me because you voted for a man who dumped his entire platform a week after the election.

The only one who is crying is you.

>muh glitches
>muh pop vote
Your memes are unfunny too. You can stop posting anytime.

She was unpopular and couldn't connect to the American people

Wow, an ounce of maturity from a Hillary supporter. I'm impressed

>Luckily New York and California don't get to decide our elections for us.
see:
>EVERY SINGLE VOTE in New York, California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania STILL isn't a majority.
Truth is, Hillary lost because the election isn't supposed to reflect the will of the people.

>The only one who is crying is you.
Well, just like Reagan, conservatards will continue to applaud him while he fucks his own party's ideals in the ass.

But look at all the red tears: "muh three million", "it doesn't matter that most people wanted hillary!", etc.
Ya'll aren't as salty as the left, but you're still crying,

>>EVERY SINGLE VOTE in New York, California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania STILL isn't a majority.

My point is that if you remove New York and California (really just California), Trump wins the pop vote. The electoral college discourages opposition parties to vote in non-swing stated anyway, so it's hard to say if what the end result would actually be if we didn't have it and a secure national voter identification system in place.

What if Trump winning is a fixed point in time? Where all timelines converge and sprout further from. I've had too many precognitive dreams about current events to not believe that.

She was a woman and America isn't as faggy as our allies.

Why... *sobbing* WHY DIDNT THEY POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS

>m-muh pop vote
>m-muh recounts
>m-muh most people wanted Hillary, i-it's not faaaaair!

Kek, keep crying, fag, your tears are making me hard.

: identity politics
>Because seriously, fu*k that.

Compelling argument, (((Max Weiss))).

>My point is that if you remove New York and California (really just California), Trump wins the pop vote
>If we ignore the biggest state in the union, and the next biggest blue state, he'd be considered popular

Nigger, that's 18% of the US population.
And if we don't count the two biggest red states, Hillary is even more popular.

>1.5 million

It's close to 3 million now.

lulz

Don't even need to do that. Remove all the illegals, and Trump won the popular vote by a landslide.

>Nigger, that's 18% of the US population. And if we don't count the two biggest red states, Hillary is even more popular.

Nigger, it's almost like you didn't read my post and how the opposition parties are discouraged from voting. In highly populated states like California, this is clearly significant.

Judging the pop vote when we have the electoral system in place is ridiculous, especially since every state has their own way of managing voter identification.