BASED OLD MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=j9e_vcSut0A

Our guy Patty loves the shekels

das rite cracka

One of the greatest things i've ever seen

fucking kike lover

he's a good talker, but a kike lover is a kike lover

europe doesn't need talkers, we need breiviks

Is he pic related's dad? Sounds just like as if I was watching PWJ rant. The same method of articulation, choice of words, etc.

>be brit
>don't know pat condell

>kike lover
le not redpilled enough for me to support maymay
fuck off

Based, always loved pat.

That's just someone with a good grasp of the english language mate.

Why do all boomer aged anglo men look like this guy?

How long until (((youtube))) shuts his channel down for "hate speech"?

But dutchanon, Breivik was/is a kike lover too.

lel hes taken the redpill pretty hard; I remember him being pretty carefull with saying only the most underiable stuff in the past, but he has basically gone full Sup Forumstard now.

lulz

This video may have been the best 10 minutes I've ever spent watching a youtube video. Holy shit...

>Fucking
>On
>Point

>people have had enough of this now. and they've had enough of you. your greatest error is mistaking european generosity for weakness
all talk, old man. you faggots will continue to take it up the ass and like it.

this.
his last video sounded almost Sup Forumsish, he clearly has had enough.

how long til he takes his gun for a walk to a local mosque?

Holy fuck stop making the same threads over and over again you faggots

Is this Stefan from the future?

Why do all millenials look like Rylan Clark?

We sounds like a roman Senator in 200 BC.
Disgusting!
Babarian Lifes matter!

His ace in the hole is that none of his videos are monetized.

However yeah, it's only a matter of time I guess.

>choice of words

He chose words from the English language you mong.

>His ace in the hole is that none of his videos are monetized.

elaborate pls

wow, less make stupid video.

>he looks exactly like a 70 year old Stefan
wut

He's been up for a long time, though. I remember I listened to him quite a lot when I was 13 or 14, and that was 7 years ago.

>DA JOOOS. - nazi
>DA WHITE MANE - black
no difference there

Not an argument.

Nice Swedish genes

Pat is just making mountains out of molehills.

huh, this rly made me fink

I was trying to remember this guys name all week. I remember his videos getting posted on /new/, I had a feeling hed wind up red pilled

woah
"two sides of the same coin" eh?
Still rings true eh?

made me ponder...

just another perfidious anglo spewing BULLSHIT as far as Im concerned

Stormfags completely disregard anyone who isn't 14/88 "gas the jews" 24/7 without realising these are the kind of people that are useful for entry-level redpilling of normies

But if you are a stormfag you never were very smart to begin with.

The difference being blacks are wrong and we are right.

I stopped watching a year ago since i discovered he was pro jew

>A Word To The Criminal Migrant
>implying anyone, but those happily moving into digital hugboxes for the far-right ever go on YouTube to watch videos of lonely old men telling them to get off their fucking lawn.

At what point will Sup Forums realize you are the exact same idiots, the birthers, the chemtrail believers, the Illuminati fags, you used to love to mock?

You don't know who Patt Condell is?
Funny that you call chemtrail believers, the Illuminati fags to the ones listening to a famous Atheist.
You are an ignorant.

jew hatred - that's where Sup Forums looks most stupid (and that means something).

ashkenazi jews (dont know the other types) are civilized people who dont run around raping, stealing, conning and killing. they have jobs and pay taxes. they are, like, you know, CIVILIZED.

(judging from my sparse personal experience, their political positions tend to be stupidly leftwing - at least here in central europe - but well, thats a common problem these days.

tl;dr stop buying into a century-old meme

I just assumed he was one of those dime-a-dozen youtubers with a compulsive need for reassurance in the form of likes and comments. But now I see he's a washed up comedian, who were basically the youtubers of the age before youtube.

Same, really. Doesn't matter if he's far-right or not, if you give any semblance of credibility to people whose main title is vlogger, you need to reevaluate your life choices.

Unfortunately, this won't convince any "progressive liberals". This is, at best, "preaching to the choir".

Then hop on your bicycle and fuck up a windmill. Wooden shoe fuck.

Is that the Molyneux for the old folks?

molyneux doesnt have the balls to say half of what that guy said

Don't dig your hole even more, idiot. He gets the credibility his words deserve unlike you libtard scum that take your cues from Hollywood stars, singers and what you said...comedians. Pic related retard.

Jesus christ that autist made over 30 comments saying the same shit.

ahmed's arsehole grew three sizes that day

I can already see what you mean just 3 minutes in.

Good numbers.

Any more anti-SJW YouTubers like this guy? I've watched some of the people on this chart but I like him more

holy shit

This. P.C. is absolutely savage

imagine looking at that thing and not thinking it deserves the rope. fucking disgusting

This is the best thing ive heard in a long while

Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shat by the clean end!

Look at his early videos. They are about atheism but are way funnier. Patt has made all the travel from atheist to anti-SJW. I remember when he started to speak against Islam I thought he was becoming too radical and stopped watching him. Now I agree 100% with him. Is curious that so many atheists and skeptics have taken the fight against the SJW cult.

Dude, he's just a kid, that's very intolerant of you.

This. He's probably 9. He's just looking to get back into elementary school, in a new land.

wtf is this

He is a zionist shill. And he'd call you stormfags.

>t. kike

>don't deserve to share the same planet

KEK i lost it

This is purely an American perspective mind you but, It makes sense when you put into consideration the following:

1. Facts and hard evidence are more important to the skeptic type. Meanwhile, in SJW land.. pic related.

2. They've fought again Pat Robertson fundamentalists types from taking over the country (and the world) for many reasons but, one of the biggest of these reasons is censorship. Yesterday it was "dungeons & dragons" today it's "rape jokes".

Agreed, the great lies of our lifetime are the SJWs lies. For people that loves truth as ugly as it can be progressives are a cancer that manipulates facts to fit their narrative and censors dissenters. The defense of Islam by progressives was a big eye opener for the Atheist movement.

oh gee

People like you is why the left is still in power. Goddamn sperg.

Yes, don't look at the banks goyim, they are alright. This economic crisis? That's nothing, goyim, look at all those magnificent vibrant refugees we are getting into your countries.

Literal retard that doesn't understand how the world works.