Daily reminder that cold climates are white man territory

Daily reminder that cold climates are white man territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-TQONoHlUU
currentresults.com/Weather/Canada/Ontario/Places/toronto-temperatures-by-month-average.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about dem eskimos? they got them ice shacks and wrestle polar bears to establish dominance on the snow hill

it snows every year in iran

feels good, my white brother

Snow sucks ass. It's cold as fuck up here

I feel like I'm just naturally built for cooler weather. My office likes to keep the temperature at 73 degrees but that's way too hot for me, I prefer like 62.

I just seem to sweat really easily...Warm weather just makes me tired, frustrated and irritable.

>muh winther theory

Tell that to Sweden

I always feel at home and in my element in the cold whether, it feels more Aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-TQONoHlUU

Sweating is a good thing faggot. Lay off the coffee and you won't be uncomfortable.

-30C is quite fine thank you

>He doesnt even live in the coldest country on earth
Lold hard from these warmth-loving southern faggots

weather*

I'm in Scotland where I'd normally feel good but our house is one of those modern ones with all of the walls and roof insulated and the double or triple glazed windows or some bullshit.

Basically I suffer from heat stroke in Summer, and I'm still hot most of the winter too because these cunts I live with always have the heating on and the house seems to turn into a furnace.

Energy efficient homes are actually pretty uncomfortable to live in, like being trapped in a greenhouse in the summer.

Daily reminded that colder climates = lower test levels
Cucks

sorry i don't understand

>Doesnt have snow covering 90% of his entrance door.

Tell me how it is to live in that tropical island.

Open a fucking window you tit

Only the strongest whites can survive the heat!

None of you know what it's like to live in a cold climate if you've never lived in based Canada.

Civilization was born in and thrives in a warm environment.

That's why you primitive snowniggers live in huts.

t.nigger

Yet white women crave warm climate to show off their feminine bodies and entice big black men to slide they bbcs in and out of them?

Melanin lacking white boys baka

White men evolved and developed bigger brains from living in colder climates and mountainous regions where they had to use their superior intelligence to forage and store food and also build sufficient shelters to survive the harsher climates.

This is what he tells himself as he freezes for 8 months out of the year

this

t. true aryan blonde italian

Meanwhile in New York, Detroit, Chicago, and all the Nordic countries that are getting enriched right now...

So why did you give your territory away?

Do you really consider this cold?

hahahahahaha

i wish

>chicago reporting

thank you

Prolly just you being a fatass burger guzzler.

Kashmir is white territory, fuck off poo

He means real cold climates, not merifat cold.

thats north avenue beach, and that not ice on the water, thats the walkway frozen with ice

Hello. Why you say white when you mean nordic?

It's 3:30am and 27 degrees Celsius.

>tfw live in a Southeast Asian tier climate

Gook

not last year but the year before that i parked my car by the belmont red line in lakeview. when i came back to it the next day it was just a pile of snow. it took me almost an hour getting it undug and even then i couldnt drive anywhere cause there was so much snow

i would bike downtown to go to work down michigan av. i remember it being so cold my FUCKING EYES FROZE and i couldnt see. so i took the bus

when i got downtown i would check out the lake. and itd be something like from a forzen platformer game in the water

and just for anyone not from chicago these slabs of ice would be over 30ft across

LOL

Are you white?

you guys have internet over there?

Tell that to the migrants in your country Sven

They do apparently. Problem is with such countries, you don't know if it's a pure Aryan master race dude or some shitskin arab.

Yeah, but there are blocked from western sites like Sup Forums. But the tecsavy ones can get around it.

feels cold man

THEN WHY DO WE LOST AGAINST RUSSIA?

How do you explain the inuit?

That picture is autism, the png

This. Deal wit it white bois

geologist here, just a friendly reminder that global warming will cause raised ocean levels, and soon lead to colder climate change, eventually leading to a new ice age! this will wipe out the beasts that purge europe.

5cm of snow and Vancouver is BTFO'D

That's spring for us..

Honestly, liberals saying that snow is racist.

> The left have lost the plot, man.

What's next? Frost is racist as well when it gets cold? How do these people survive day to day? They will be arresting each other soon when everyone not a liberal is just comfy.

More like hobos and chinks gtfo.
For once its not raining.

What about victoria

This is only your mother. My mutt friend.

canada in july

>Burgers thinking that they live up North

Moscow has milder winters than our southernmost cities. We get much more snow as well due to the great lakes and rockies.

Iran is literally the most Aryan country

Shut it leaf cuck. Average temperature states your springs are around 40 - 50 fahrenheit on Average not almost 0.

Then why are countries like Sweden and Canada full of non whites and cucks?
Really made me think.

currentresults.com/Weather/Canada/Ontario/Places/toronto-temperatures-by-month-average.php

One of our southernmost cities which the average temperature in March is 1.4c. In my city I have to wait until almost May for above zero temperatures. It's nice once you get used to it.

How about you do some fucking research on the tempts though you faggot. most of the Northern states get as cold as the Urals

Because in the cities it doesn't matter how cold it is or how much it snows. You only need to spend 5 minutes a day going between home-transit-work and back and the city has a literal army of snow removers.

When I think Spring I think April

>Longitude determines weather
Pls neck urself

I see what u did there....

You realize what month comes after March right? November-April is five months. There are 12 months in a year. 4 seasons.

68f masterrace

20c is a warm summers day. The ideal temperature is 15c with low humidity.

Where I'm from its in between 1 to 11.C
I know mtl goes from 4 to 15.C

I don't use mongoloid temperature measure

Your daily reminder that the Dutch aren't white after all...

Kek.

The cozy factor is off the charts on that place I would live there in a second

I live in Brandon Manitoba.

The natives are literally cold-proof. Passing out in the trans canada ditches wasted in cotton hoodies over night and waking up to steal chef boyardee and listerine in the morning like nothing happened. Sad!

Snow keeps the niggers away.

Winter is the best time.

This, I wear a t shirt in the winter sometimes and its funny I always get comment from African Asian, or east Asian people wondering why I'm not cold it's hilarious

>he doesn't have an A/C

third world

>be me and wife, white AF
>be living in more northern part of province
>town of 10,000
>almost entirely whites
>crime is very low
>go visit family in city
>see brown people everywhere
>casually say "oh yeah they have those here"
>parents not impressed

Pic related

We have a foot of snow already.

Just wait until climate change shuts off that gulf stream :)

>russian education

They've only been doing it for like 500-600 years

This made me chuckle pretty hard.
I thought the Listerine thing only happened to be witnessed by me I didn't know it was this common.
>To steal chef boyardee.

Ugh. White Canadians are always bragging about how they take the cold. Most of the ones I know are complete bitches about it IRL. I'm like 6th generation here. I fucking HATE the cold. Anything below -10C is shit and can fuck right off. Any Canadian who says otherwise can play on a thawing lake.

Grow a pair faggot

>What's the gulf stream

Give me your climate plox. I recall Williamsburg, Virginia's weather fondly.

I live in a cold climate and I'm black. I also spent 2 years in Russia without any issues.

Sage.

Bpeшь вeдь, пидapac чepнoжoпый.

Fuck off and kill yourself Ivan

If i had to choose between extreme heat or extreme cold I would take extreme cold. Of course by extreme cold I'm talking about 0 Fahrenheit and not -30 to -50 like in the North.

The only thing I really hate about Winter is the sun going down by five fucking o'clock in the afternoon for weeks and weeks.

WE WUZ PERSIANS N SHIT

Cold is always nicer to be in than in 20C+.
the best tempature is around -25 to -40C and an okay tempature is -10 to -25

maximum comfy pic