Spending more than a $100 a week on groceries

>spending more than a $100 a week on groceries

I seriously hope you don't do this.

its normal when you have wife and kdis

I spent $200 for 4 days worth of food. Today you spend a lot more for non-processed stuff.

Nope but I spend that much money on cigarettes here

Are you 5'4" with no muscle?

A grown man eats over $100 in groceries.

Roughly $500 a week for my wife and her kids

You spend 18 grand a year on food?

her son?

>OP posts pic of loving wife running errands for her large family
>OP thinks there is something wrong with this

Day of the rake is coming faggot.

id seriously pound that coug

>inhaling the nicotine jew

Don't you ever talk about my wife's son that way again

I spend just a couple hundred per month. It's all about buying bulk staples at Costco.

nah you're just bad at buying food.

>fpbp

> Whole Foods
> that outfit
> bottled water
> suburban assault vehicle for a woman who clearly doesn't go offroading
> takes her dog in the grocery store, or worse, leaves it tied up outside

That's a Grade-A certified succubus, spending 150% of her husband's income annually, I guarantee it.

>Today you spend a lot more for non-processed stuff.
>Spends $50 a day on groceries

What in the hell are you buying and where are you buying it?

2 daughters 1 son

She really doesn't like, like she would eat all of that herself.
Back to plebbit with you.

I don't worry about my Grocery bill. One can afford to eat quite high on the hog before it is worse than eating out.

I consider any meal I eat at home to be a comparative financial and health victory. I don't mind spending a little more on some interesting Groceries to keep myself from eating McBurgers.

3 kids and a wife, my grocery bill (non food and food items) is around 1200 a month

>like,like

How about you go back

>> Whole Foods
buying healthy food is a good thing

>> that outfit
shorts shirt purse. nothing out of the ordinary

>> bottled water
water is shit in the city. portable water in clean containers is a must. I see nothing wrong with this.
>> suburban assault vehicle for a woman who clearly doesn't go offroading
Its a hatchback mini van ffs

>> takes her dog in the grocery store, or worse, leaves it tied up outside

There are three persons in that picture. One pushing a cart, one standing by the vehicle and a third holding the dogs leash.

Is it any wonder there is a large amount of groceries and a vehicle large enough to carry them + 3 persons and a dog?

I have a wife and two kids

She's a stay at home mom who cooks almost all the meals

I probably spend about 150-170$ a week
We eat a lot of beef and fish though

NOICE

RUINED

shit get

I usually spend 5-20 dollars on supplies to make a large pot of soup and eat that all week along with sandwiches, pasta, rice, etc. I get a good balance between variety and price

this week it's cabbage and rutabaga stew with ground beef

A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES

way to fucking ruin the get faggot

wasted get
kek wants you to contemplate your life choices

at least it wasn't a leaf

a fucking leaf

My wife and I spend roughly $75 a week on groceries.

kek's dying we need to feed kek

I'm not a welfare monkey so yeah I do.

well thats a wasted get if ive ever seen one

fucking really

BOTTLED WATER HAS ESTROGEN IN THE PLASTIC

I spend $0.62 per day on food. Still eat a delicious, balanced diet.

>spending more than $10 a week on groceries

Must be nice to not have the frozen burrito diet.

Is mcdonalds groceries? cuz if it is, i spend 100 bucks a week on groceries and i'm single

R U I N E D

th@ cost of living tho...

>my wife and her kids

Underrated

There are 4 of us and we go grocery shopping once a month. We spend $300-$350. How the fuck do you spend more than that? Are you eating steak dinners every night?

This

dear poorfag,
A single tenderloin, even at a discount place, is $100+.

>$40 a day for 5 people
That's less than $10 a person a day

You're one of three things
1. A liar
2. Live in a poor as fuck neighborhood, in which case I don't envy you
3. Buy literally cheap shit for food like only supermarket "deals" (selling what they couldn't get rid of) in which case I don't envy you either

How much is the kilo of raw beans in the US? The bulk kind, not the prepackaged one.

I can't shop like this woman, but I defend you, based HexGet-man.

I spent 700 last month on food*.
As a single person.

Have you ever been an adult? You can get legit food cheap, if you don't buy FUCKING SHIT!

>Tfw i'm vegan and I spend less than 50$ to have all my dietary needs fulfilled even with a high protein intake
feels good man. Being vegan is simply superior in every aspect.

About $3/kg. Rice is half that. Most other bulk things are in between.

Only eating bulk rice and beans, unamerican.

50$ a month, btw.

Not ruined friendo, I agree with you on your points, r9k just wants a reason to be upset. Kek is blowing out people who live on piss bottles

What's wrong with you?

Fucking shit

Whole foods a shit. Go to a local farmers market.

>flag

It's no surprise your food is cheap cos you steal 3/4 of your intake from the favelas.

>buy 5 lbs of rice and beans to eat for weeks meme

no one likes eating fucking bland rice for every meal. Once you go and add shit to the rice to make it a decent meal, you're raising the cost of that meal exponentially. (sauces, eggs, vegetables, meat)

What do you eat for protein? I wanted to try at least no meat for a while but I get a lot of my Protein from chicken.

>I get 5's
Kek is really with us today

People that ask for paper and plastic, then proceed to ask for the bags to be light, need to be drug out into the street and curb stomped

I don't know what happened. I normally spend about 300 a month. I don't even know where like, 500 of it went.

>You mad bro?

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Sup Forums Gets Real Hahahaha Niggas Just Read the Posts Like Nigga Don't Let Your Autism Get The Best Of You

Came here to post exactly this.

Hungry little crotch fruits.

Beans (black, pinto, cowpeas), peanuts/pumpkin seeds (ps is literally peanuts but with a better aminoacid profile) and soy protein isolate (cheap af) if i'm lazy. Broccoli and arugula for calcium.

With game meat, I can manage with 100€ for the whole month actually. Usually I eat pizza etc for a couple of times in the month so it's obviously more, but healthy home made food isn't expensive at all. I hate that meme. Idk if I'm starting to use money more for food when I graduate, probably not.

Neets of Finland can manage to eat whatever they like if they prepare meals for themselves. Still there are many leftist people who demand more, it is just plain fucked.

Black?

>not inhaling the nicotine jew
I seriously hope you don't do that.

chekt
Kek is strong in this thread

probably spend 500-600 a month here, wife and one kid

but her parents are staying with us for a few weeks so fuck knows how much they'll cost to feed

>inb4 $5 a week of rice and cabbage because fuck inlaws

You say lies. But the truth is that food would be cheaper here if we didn't have so much pasture.

Anyone who clowns on getting a good deal is a fucking moron that deserves poverty.

Seasonality exists. Products don't become shit just beca use they are in season and cheap.

Being a grocery store employee, supermarket deals are actually pretty good a lot of the time. You just have to eat the food within a couple days or it'll go bad. But if you shop twice a week it would actually work out pretty well

EVIAN spelled backwards is LEAF.

>300 a week in groceries

If you post a receipt or list what you buy that would be great. I guarantee you're buying a bunch of pre-made shit instead of ingredients.

Oh my gosh, this makes me shocked to read. I don't even understand what is normal when it comes to groceries and food. I have a family of four and our monthly grocery budget is $400.

I would kill, absolutely kill, to have 1200 a month for my family. I can't even believe someone would find that to be too little.

in short: you can get plenty of protein, but it's really tough to go low carb as vegan. Nearly impossible without supplements. There's also rice/pea protein supplements if you want to stay away from soy.

Czeched

Nah it's high because it includes things like Forumla, diapers, etc. Lots of non food items in that budget.

Then don't say it's your grocery bill. When you said non-food items I thought you meant stuff like aluminum foil, plastic wrap, etc.

fresh fruit and vegetables are expensive.

I live in a military town in california. We cook alot of stuff at home. The only reason it is so high is because we go through a metric shit ton of diapers, formula, wipes, etc (3 kids in diapers)

Well formula pretty much counts as a food item, baby needs to eat it all day everyday to live, and they can go through the big boxes in like 4 days max., and they're somewhere between $15-30 each.

Not at a farmers market. They give that shit away.

Groceries are way too expensive if you want to eat right. Even if you make good money it's infuriating. Not to worry though, Trump will change this as he turns the economy back to a focus on domestic production. Shit like TVs and Polo shirts will get more expensive but offsets in groceries and utilities , along with lasting employment gains, will improve the average Americans quality of life Bigly. Can't wait

>buying them at supermarkets
>buying them out of season

Why not just feed it titty milk like god intended?

>Formula
>Paying the Jew to give your kid worse nutrition
Get your kid some boob milk

>because everybody lives in an area that has a farmers market 365 days a year

Have you noticed an effect on stress levels since going vegan? Also have you dealt with any acne and noticed it improved after going on a vegan diet? I was thinking of maybe trying something along the lines of eating lots of vegetables, leafy greens, potatoes etc and some fruit and other wheat products mostly and maybe consuming maybe a pound of meat every 3 or 4 days. As it is I probably eat at least close to a pound a day. And I have trouble with both of the above and wonder if going on a diet like this would help clean out my system.

Then home garden. If you don't like it so much. Don't just bitch and throw your hands up like a child.

I don't know about other user, but I did it because for some reason I just couldn't get my kids all of the nutrition that they needed, they ended up losing too much weight and they looked like skin and bones. Probably because I don't eat well because healthy food costs a million dollars.

You negros need to buy some canning jars so you can buy food in bulk when it goes on sale. You'd be surprised at how much money it saves you.

You need meat, why would you cut meat out? I don't understand why anyone would ever go vegan unless they're really passionate about animals or something. But for nutritional reasons, you've got to be kidding me. If you can afford it, you should eat mostly meat, vegetables, fruit and healthy fats.

For us it was because my wife works and breast feeding just took to much time out of the day (pumping or doing it from the tit). The ability to make 6-8 ounces of food for the kid in like 60 seconds is worth it.

We still breast fed them for about 6 months each.

less meat, more eggs, beans, and nuts.