Single Mother: Trump Made Me Stop Fucking Everyone

Truly he is Making America Great Again

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/12/05/trumps-election-stole-my-desire-to-look-for-a-partner/

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/taxes/120616/trumps-tax-plan-would-hit-single-parents-hardest.asp
washingtonpost.com/news/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's pretty much what I got from the article too. Any other generation and these kinds of women would be fired for lewdness and degeneracy.

Also, i wonder if her kids are black.

Here's a bit for those too lazy to go into the salt mine...

>My oldest came out of her room the next morning to show me the money the Tooth Fairy had left her. She’d unexpectedly had to have a tooth pulled, and so bravely went through it that I said, “Just think: You’ll always remember the day you got a tooth pulled with the day we elected our first female president.”

>When I told her Trump had won, she protested: “But Mom. You said Hillary was going to win.”

>“A lot of people thought the same thing,” I said. I hugged her, a little scared to send her to school, out into the big sky country of the red state where we live.

She better watch our, or Ben "the Montana Mainstream Media Mangler" will get her kids.

2 white daughters she will unfortunately completely ruin

>My ability to multitask

I had to stop reading there. Nothing bores me more than when women start droning on about their magical innate "multitasking" superpowers.

Fucking cringe city. I want liberals to stop.

I don't understand why she feels this way about an election. It didn't make any sense to me.

you mean everyone stopped fukin you!
sluuuut!

kek

literary doesn't give a fuck

Stupid bitch

Jesus Christ! It is both painful cringe, and hilarious. Even has the EIGHT YEAR OLD. Shit like this is worth voting for Trump alone.

"After daddy trumps resounding victory, I realised there was no one else for me but him."

- Some Slut

Its been almost a month and they haven't stopped yet. I don't know when they will stop LITERALLY SHAKING.

>Liberals' entire lives grind to a halt when they don't get their way.
>Wonder why the country doesn't want them in charge.

You made the right choice America.

>old woman with baggage kids is less desirable
More news at 11...

>Trump's Tax Plan Would Hit Single Parents the Hardest
investopedia.com/articles/taxes/120616/trumps-tax-plan-would-hit-single-parents-hardest.asp

Whores BTFO

Nah. Most likely kids go the opposite of their parent (s). At least one of then will hate their whore liberal mom.

I cry inside for every child of a single mother. You see them in malls, you see them on buses, you see them always looking dour, being pulled or pushed or dragged--their soul resists but their bodies can't fight back. Until they get a bit older and do fight back. Drugs, criminiality, antisocial behavior, and ultimately prison. Thanks, Mom!

Good, irresponsible whores shouldn't get money for their bad decisions

>never my fault, always someone elses

Women

>Most likely kids go the opposite of their parent
I highly doubt that. Responsibility for your actions needs to be encouraged from a young age. Single mothers don't do that. Just look at Carl the cuck. Perfect example.

Someone like Molymeme that's driven by resentment toward his mother is much rarer.

She's done with the cock corousell and wants to settle with a trumpcuck, sounds like the oportunity you were waiting for, faggots.

But who will help her take care of her 2 kids and her needy dog?!?

Number of converted whores (confirmed):

Jesus: 1
Trump: 1

Wtf I hate this woman now.

wapo pls go
we don't want to give you ad-clicks

>“A lot of people thought the same thing,” I said. I hugged her, a little scared to send her to school, out into the big sky country of the red state where we live.

Literally living in her own fantasy book. It's so fucking pathetic.

Why do Liberals and Whores dump politics in things that don't matter?

"Tee hee! I'm pulling your tooth out when Madame President was elected! Always remember this!"

Nigga I don't even recall my teeth falling out.

>Single mother
>Stops fornicating
YUGE if true

>Women
>In charge of anything important
>Even thier own kids
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FATHERS ARE NESSESARY TO PRODUCTIVE CHILD RAISING
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

#THOTgenocide

>washingtonpost.com/news/

>/news/

This is the publication that point fingers at people over FAKE NEWS.

We're beyond even Huxley and Orwell at this point, buckle up boys we're cruising through PKD land now.

Radiator crack usually means she didn't put coolant in it and ignored overheating bc she's retarded.

I do, but it's mostly because one of the fucker fused with the jaw and part of it went with the tooth when the dentist had to remove it.

Current research shows that brains don't actually multitask, they just do task switching.

Also "multi-taskers" perform worse at individual tasks.

We already have a thread on this

Our dreams are coming true. Single mothers will be hit hard

>"It's OK dear" I said, mentally conjuring up images of unwashed hicks, fresh from the latest episode of Bill O'Reilly, hurling insults at her in her handmade Botswanan banana-leaf raincoat.
>"Remember in Star Wars, Luke leads the sexually tolerant in a victory over darkness and intolerance."
>"But mom, we can't afford tickets to Star Wars. You said so last week."
>Worry creased my brow. How can I expect my little daughter to understand such complicated issues an an ever more intolerant, bigoted world? I can already hear the stormtroopers coming to herd all the people of color into a giant, patriarchal stadium.
>"Mommy isn't going to need her birth control this week so we may be able to see J.J. Abram's brighter world after all."

>Hands the broken car to auto mechanic
>"I have strength to take care of our car."

This is some serious delusion.

She went on six dates in one week.
These guys should be thankful they dodged a bullet.

This is the author, clearly she has no business marrying or reproducing with anyone

Yes, because stopping retroactively redeems you for all the fucking, it's not exactly what all women do once they stop being good looking enough to keep at it.

Why is it that the non-white children of single mothers are always redpilled as fuck?

White guys whose mothers were single usually end up being beta nu male cucks, but you never see a beta spic or nigger. They're all violent and aggressive as fuck, even if they have glasses. I've always noticed that it's the non-white people who have both parents that end up being beta white-washed cucks.

>lives in big sky country
>terrified of strength
California transplants GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>They're all violent and aggressive as fuck
>implying chimping out is alpha
Kids with both biological parents have better self-control.

Better self control aka being a beta passive-aggressive bitch.

I just.....no....idea.....head hurts.....

Who the fuck uses politics as an excuse not to date?

Acting like nearly 50% of women didnt vote Trump

DELET THIS