What does Sup Forums think about moot?

What does Sup Forums think about moot?

Honestly. With all the memes aside. Is he a cuck?

Isn't he a jew?

he betrayed us and traitors hang first

who?

never forget pol harbor
never forgive pol harbor

he was a cuck and a faggot but he was our cuck and faggot. i miss him. so sad he's dead.

F

he deleted /r9k/ because he couldn't handle the truth about women being the fucking degenerates they are.

then he became a cuck.

Say what you want about moot, but after this gook? It's no question we were better off in his hands. I don't think anyone can admin this shithole better than he did.

If you don't hate this shitstain you are a fucking newfag who needs to get back

He destroyed this board and lead to the oldfags fleeing to 8pol

King cuck himself.

Faggot but at least he didn't fill the site with malicious ads
Disable your ad block and see for yourself.

Pol harbor was a good thing, user. Whether you realize it or not.

he works for (((google)))

Im glad he got a big boy job like a gud goy instead of whining about how he doesn't fuck us with ads but he's in the trash now

fuck off

Sup Forums harbour is worse than anything the gook has done

He's a literal cuck who tried to destroy Sup Forums because he couldn't handle the banter. I'm glad he's gone.

He was just memeing m8. He's better at banter than anglos apparently

What do you think OP?

Did he ever fulfill his dream of becoming the little girl?

So many innocent anons died that day...

Got lucky going off to a well payed job at Google rather than staying at this dead end.

This is because moot was not looking to make money. I bet hes still surprised this 2chan rip off got so big.

If "the gook" did not want to make money from Sup Forums it would not be struggling as much

See how I grow, pedro.

liek if u cri evrytiem

Die in a fire

I agree. Goot is pretty based but if there's one thing I've learned is never trust a chinaman.

Doesn't afraid of anything.

he was cucked by his ex lmao

Go away evil flower.

Saved, but am I missing the malicious ads?
I have my adblock off on this website all the time, and the only thing that seems to have been added are these sponsored links and sometimes NSFW banners at the bottom.

I was cucked by an ex once, too.

We grow stronger from it. Never again.

Literally who?

Cluck cluck cluck desu

These ones?

wew luggage lad

Yep. Impotent cuck. I bet he regrets selling Sup Forums, since now that he's not the owner anymore, he cant use his status to get laid with femanon sluts. Only the most used up ones care about has-beens.

Sup Forums harbor was actually hilarious and anybody who thinks otherwise is either a moralfag or a newfag.

Yes, moot is a left-wing faggot.

He was tired of running Sup Forums and wanted to sell it. Perfectly normal behavior, especially given how problematic the site is.

Where all went wrong- he goes to XOXO Con, a Gawker Media Inc. venture capital convention, to find potential bidders. There, he meets with
>Anita Sarkesian
Sup Forums's favorite woman in vidya (despite never actually coding a video game).

From there, all goes downhill. He starts to "date" (aka, friend zoned) an ex-Gawker (((journalist))), pays for her European vacation with him, then she announces her new boyfriend (some slick, muscular dude) upon return.

Between all of this and the threats from Gawker Media Inc.'s feminist groups (there were threats to DDOS Sup Forums), moot sorta had a mid life crises.

Now, he's living in liberal heaven, working at Google with all the other hipster coders. I don't think he's really gay- just completely emasculated.

it flushed out all of our oldfags and replaced them with redditors like you.

cont.

>muh super leet political oldfags
Sounds like fucking cancer, bro.

He had his flaws but he did a better job in his position than most would have, especially when you consider how old he was when Sup Forums started. I hope that he's happier now.

The funny thing is so gullible retards believed hiroshima's bullshit (and still do, just look at the children in /qa/).

hirogook is either:
>a huge attention whore
>a money-grubbing jew
probably both

so many*

He's a cuck. He grew up, starting hanging out with tech people, and slowly turned into a normie. He grew up into a boring, unfunny, unimaginative normie. I imagine he spends all day at work, picks up some milk on the way home, and then watched the big bang theory while browsing cat memes on Facebook before going to bed. He's everything we should hate.

Go back to plebbit bitch boy

cuck of all cuck

this

>DISCORD, I'm howling at the moon!

yes

He's not gone, he just went out to get cigarettes.

NO U

He's a bit of a cuck but he really does seem to value freedom and anonymity. I still hate him for destroying /jp/.

You do realize that he fucked with /po/ when 'Zyklon' Ben made that cartoon? He got so pissed off that Sup Forums's actions made him public again he tried to destroy Sup Forums again.

That's the problem with the guy, he's of the same stuff that all of the silicon valley elite is made of, serious cuckoldry, faggot and obnoxious progressiveness.

You forgot the other image from 2ch where they talk about how jewish hiroshimoot is

He is responsible for 8ch and the exodus after the cuckening. This was a good thing in the end even if intended otherwise. 8ch is like our evil twin brother

>all the memes aside
>is he a cuck
"Cuck" is a meme you dip

Literally who ?