REDDIT

I don't use the site, but I've checked it out a couple times.
I can't put my finger on why its users are so fucking gay. A little help here?

approval seeking
no free speech
upvote whoring
poster history

this.

Any forum that uses points becomes an echochamber of repeating the correct opinion until free discourse and dialogue is gone.

People who display the wrong opinion are downvoted, and when your post is downvoted it is hidden, preventing most people from encountering a foreign or opposing viewpoint.

Usernames and points create celebrities, and celebrities are influential, which distorts factual discussion and turns most conversations into pandering and whoring.

Hillarious isn`t it? It makes a world of difference.

In other words you can't go round chirping cuckcuckcuck like on here without being hidden.

I use both sites and you're much more likely to find genuine discussion on Reddit.

Heh I was going to respond normally, but then I saw your flag. Faggot. Am I right guys?

You're much more likely to find genuine faggotry

>genuine discussion

Impossible on that site, as you have to walk on eggshells.

>genuine discussion
>on leddit

Hey, I'm not gay. I'd just like to pound some boipucci

Quality bait, mate. Enjoy your (you)s.

Reddit was designer for normies. It hides anything people don't like. It has mods who pander to their audience by banning anything outside the Overton. Normies are chattel. They want to be chattel. Our mistake is not observing their behaviour and making them our property. Truth is for those who rule, normiedom is for those who follow. The current attempt by the Jews and their allies is to turn the world into a global Reddit, with the true data hoarded for themselves, or destroyed in favour of screeching.
The point is that the normies love it. Never be shy to put a saddle on them.

>people who display the wrong opinion are downvoted

yeah, that's what I noticed in the star wars trailer thread I was reading.
typical posts were
>omg this looks so good
>i can't wait
>I love donnie yen he's going to kick ass

and then
>this doesn't look very good
DOWNVOTED

like, seriously? you can't accept that people have different opinions than you?

They arbitrarily chose that the only proper way to communicate on the internet is by writing like how you would talk to your own mother. Everything that deviates away from that is edgy, gross and a shitpost. It makes sense why they would behave this way though. They are usually people with college debt up to their eye balls living away from home for the first time and need a replacement family because their daily interactions with people involve work and school shit.

Genuine discussion only of approved subjects, comrade. You don't begin to understand why leftist types fight to control language via censorship.

Please, tell us more.

G8b8

This. Also, checked.

>you can't accept that people have different opinions than you.

Damn right I can't, thank God, the site it's not designed to make it go my way, otherwise you're all be downvoted.

>Philosophy
Wow....sasuga reddit.

>why its users are so fucking gay
the upvote system is a race condition for ideas. the best ideas aren't presented, merely the earliest articulated ones

>popularity contest
> unfunny pop culture references that go on forever in a discussion you actually want to read about
> stupid phrases like "lady boner" and "derp" commonly used.
> thanks for the gold kind stranger!
>full of women's studies graduates writing motivational essays about repbulicans

Only those kinds can stay on the medium.

If you all agree on everthing it's not a discussion. That's called a circlejerk snd it means you're a faggot, faggot.

Because they sing Bohemian Rhapsody in comment chains endlessly like it's still digg in 2006.

I do miss singing, we have become bitter angy mens.

kek'd at pic related

That kike got rekt by Mad Max

>edit: front page!
>edit: thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

So cringey and cucky. Reminds me of that FAGGOT kid who made the video where he threw a tantrum about not liking the new CoD and punched a wall. Then when it went viral and people started giving him views/comments he makes another vid a few days later all smiles and giddy acting like a feminized little poof elated with the attention.

>when the leaf is actually right

go to the meta thread

its a popularity contest between unpopular kids