The new untermensch

Isn't it wonderful that Nazis are now treated by society as subhuman?

You can attack Nazis, you can remove Nazis from schools, you can slander Nazis, you can imprison Nazis, you can ban or shun Nazi media, in some places you can even stop Nazi speech, you can shut down Nazi bank accounts, you can fire Nazis at will. You can shun, alienate, and excise Nazis from society and you will be praised for it.

Do you know why? Because you are no longer treated as human beings by society. You are the untermensch now.

How does this feel to be on the side that lost so badly your status is little more than human vermin festering at the edges of society? You hide in your online holes like rats, crawling in the backspaces of the internet like cockroaches.

Do you even realise that your most precious ideologies regarding race have been turned around and now you are societies untermenschen?

What does total utter defeat feel like?

If you want to prove me wrong, wear a Nazi armband to work or college tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZEfq3ti8ho
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay sure.

Anyone who intervenes better prepare for a broken nose, though.

>playing into jewish tricks

I recall the nose tribe is the one who wears the yellow start

Pics, and employer name please.

If I'm wrong then you have nothing to hide.

Post yours if you're such a wonderful liberal that has nothing to hide and whose views are shared by 95% of society.

>He doesn't realize that the establishment always persecutes the underground movement but in the end the establishment always falls.
>He doesn't realize the Juden are in control now but the Nazis day is coming.
Top cuck.

The consequences of losing, basically.

Silence worm. The vermin do not get to set conditions of the argument.

Only humans may engage on human terms.

Prove that I'm a nazi, come on.

>>He doesn't realize the Juden are in control now but the Nazis day is coming.

nice power fantasy you got there. Saying shit like this isnt "cool" btw, its really cringy and autistic

>he thinks that fascism is all about limiting free speech
BAAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXA
you do realise that there were proto fascist countries that never limited free speech and didnt force everyone to follow them like mine for example

youtube.com/watch?v=IZEfq3ti8ho
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4

>he's making up what other people think with very little evidence because he has no actual argument

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny picture. That's what the average Nazi looks like these days.

>evidence because he has no actual argument
i gave my country as a historical example latvia also had a similar regime so did estonia
are that bad at hist-...
>checks flag
no wonder

>Lithuania

>fascist

Your country was nothing more than a bitch passed around to be fucked by the soviets and the nazis user

>what is the 1926 coup and 1938 constitution reforms
the only reason we didnt go 1488 got fucked is because our dictator was beta and hated hitler (yet worshiped mussolini)

Lithuania wasnt fascist though, so you giving your country as an example of fascist allowing freedom of speech doesnt work.

No, fascist states like Nazi Germany didnt allow free speech. Hans and Sophie Scholl were tried for treason and executed for distributing leaflets which criticized the actions of their government

see

yeah, and your "fascist" leader ran way like a bitch when the soviets pretty much just told your country to be a soviet puppet.

And he was right to not trust Hitler since Hitler was a german ultra nationalist despite what you stormfags claim, and is the very reason your country was handed over to the soviets in the first place

>>He doesn't realize that the establishment always persecutes the underground movement but in the end the establishment always falls

For each successful underground movement there are a ton of failed ones.

You sound terrified ratboy. You and your inbred tribe wouldn't spend the better part of every single day polluting this board if you weren't shitting your pants. This picture scares the Jew.

>hans and sophie scholl were executed for making leaflets which criticized their goverment

>"dude fascist totally allow free speech because my countrys coup allowed """free speech""""

Also, you are a cuck for worshiping Hitler and you probably think of yourself as a "nationalist" to

>shit talk about hitler
>somehow surprised when he doesnt give a fuck what happens to you
he tried dealing with us before but smetona sperged out thats why i called him a beta for not having the balls to repel the soviets when they came

In the end it will all work out. The Jew was driven underground in the 1950's and instead of being picked off one by one over the years they conspired to just throw it all on the line at once in the 1960's. Turns out there were millions of silent/placated/suppressed supporters of their garbage so it snowballed into what we see today.

why do people even reply to these posts? sage and be done with it. there is nothing to gain or even lose by responding to this, it's absolute garbage, it's worthless.

never claimed all regimes allowed free speech
im just telling that its not always the case and its not mandatory for a fascist regime to ban it

also latvia and estonia had similar regimes like lithuania and none of them were totalitarian

it's the 20s all over again
praise kek

>Smetona doesnt just lay down and accept Hitlers attemtped bullying of his country

>"omg fuck him I love hitler because shitty neo-nazi blogs said he was great!"

Hitler was a GERMAN nationalist, when are you guys going to get this? He didnt give one fuck about Lithuania other than exploiting it for his own needs, which is why Antanas resisted him and he was right

In 39, Germany just told you guys to give him the Memel region or he would invade you and your country did. Then Hitler formed an alliance with the Soviet Union in order to invade Poland, and part of that deal was him telling Stalin that he could take Lithuania, which he did.

And 80 years later, Lithuanian """nationalist"""" suck Hitlers dick because some shitty blog told you about how hitler "saved" europe or some retarded shit

Yeah but you're still a black skinned piece of subhuman shit and no amount of skin bleaching will change that.

Filthy, disgusting Scottish scum!

>In 39, Germany just told you guys to give him the Memel region or he would invade you and your country did. Then Hitler formed an alliance with the Soviet Union in order to invade Poland, and part of that deal was him telling Stalin that he could take Lithuania, which he did.
just shows how you know jack shit about our history at first he wanted to trade memel for Vilnius
as for not bending to hitler
>wow so strong for giving a fuck u to hitler now lets take 50k of soviet troops because that or else, what about we do this twice

Reading his thread reminded me of a thing I read about Erza Punds Italian radio broadcasts. I can't find the exact thing I read but here is wikipedia.

>Pound broadcast over Rome Radio, although the Italian government was at first reluctant, concerned that he might be a double agent. He told a friend: "It took me, I think it was, TWO years, insistence and wrangling etc., to GET HOLD of their microphone."[110] He recorded over a hundred broadcasts criticizing the United States, Roosevelt, Roosevelt's family and the Jews, and rambling about his poetry, economics and Chinese philosophy. The first was in January 1935, and by February 1940 he was broadcasting regularly; he traveled to Rome one week a month to pre-record the 10-minute broadcasts, for which he was paid around $17, and they were broadcast every three days. The broadcasts required the Italian government's approval, although he often changed the text in the studio. Tytell wrote that Pound's voice had assumed a "rasping, buzzing quality like the sound of a hornet stuck in a jar". The politics apart, Pound needed the money; his father's pension payments had stopped—his father died in February 1942—and Pound had his mother and Dorothy to look after.[111]

>The broadcasts were monitored by the United States Foreign Broadcast Monitoring Service listening station at Princeton University, and in July 1943 Pound was indicted in absentia for treason. He answered the charge by writing a letter to Attorney General Francis Biddle, which Tytell describes as "long, reasoned, and temperate", defending his right to free speech.[112] He continued to broadcast and write under pseudonyms until April 1945, shortly before his arrest.[113]
LOL So the freedom to criticize a government counts as free speech right? The US had this guy on treason in another country. I don't want to hear any bullshit about Fascists being anti-free speech when everyone else was doing it. It makes sense not to allow these things during conflicts.

>What does total utter defeat feel like?
Feels like Brazil desu.

Sure the Nazis were decisively defeated but can you honestly look at your country today and say that WW2 was victory? you're already a minority in your own capital city and by 2040 the majority of fighting-age males in your country will be muslim. You'll be a minority overall by 2050 and the demographic question is far from your only crisis. The joke's on you as much as it is on them.

Sure thing. Germany just strong armed your country out of its most important port city and then sold the rest of you out to the Soviet Union. But keep worshiping Hitler because youre a """"nationalist"""""

and the trade of Vilnius was only on the condition that Lithuania aid them in invading Poland

>Sure the Nazis were decisively defeated but can you honestly look at your country today and say that WW2 was victory?

well yeah because the British were obviously on the winning side.

>let me just ignore the rest of the reply

What are you talking about? Hitler told Lithuania "give us memel or we will invade you" and he even moved his army into the territory before it was officially handed over

then he sold your country out to the soviets because it was in his best interest and the soviets said "make your country a pro soviet government and we will move in thousands of soviet troops" and he caved in because there was nothing he could do.

and now you are saying "b-but hitler wanted to give us Vilnius!" as if that means anything. I swear to god, europeans are fucking idiots and cant into nationalism. You guys all seem to be either retarded communist or Hitler worshipping cucks

Is that Hitler behind Mosley?!

you need glasses m8

>most important port city and then sold the rest of you out to the Soviet Union
II Straipsnis: Kad patenkinti Lietuvos ekonominius poreikius, Klaipėdoje bus įkurta laisva Lietuvos ekonominė uosto zona. Detalės bus suderintos pagal nurodymus, pridėtus prie šio susitarimo.
tldr translation he offered to make it a free trade zone just like danzig not defending this action though but you need to stop dramatising and ignoring all the evidence

hahaha what a fag

like it or not hitler had alegit calim to memel
also for the soviet part
IF SMETONA HAVENT SPERGED OUT BEFORE THE ULTIMATUM OF MEMEL WAS MADE WE GUARANTEED WOULD HAVE FOUGHT BACK
>b-but hitler wanted to give us Vilnius!" as if that means anything
ITS OUR FUCKING CAPITAL OF COURSE IT MEANS SOMETHING YOU FUCKING SHART IN MART

*claim

Fuck off kike fucking anglos man

yes

>also latvia and estonia had similar regimes [to Nazi Germany]
>none of them were totalitarian
Stormtard education

You know Hitler wanted to exterminate your people?

You came all the way here to write that. To vent that pathetic, childish frustration... Hopeless.

Your pathetic rant will not undo Trumps victory. You need to understand that.

>You know Hitler wanted to exterminate your people?
bullshit
>also latvia and estonia had similar regimes [to Nazi Germany]
>to nazi germany
youre the retard here

According to well respected (((historians))) i'm aure

>h-hitler totally promised us a free port though what a great guy!

Sure thing. another part of the deal was that they each wouldnt attack each other or support an attack on each other, and then he sold you out to the soviets. So what makes you think he wouldnt do away with that part the moment it benefited him?

>Hey, I'll give you Vilinus for Memel AND if you agree to attack Poland with me

>No thanks, we cant really afford a war and want to remain neutral

>Well fuck you, Im taking Memel anyway

Wow, what a great deal! Hitler is so generous! Like I said, europeans are either naziboo hitler worshipers or communist LARPers. Its like you are completely incapable of being anything other than subservient to an all powerful master

They aren't, they're just kept in check and told to fuck off whenever possible. Get your shit together.

>like it or not hitler had alegit calim to memel

Nice proxy

>implying Im a communist

>having such a juvenile cowboys and indians world view that if someone isnt a naziboo, they are a commieboo

let me guess, General Ostplan is a jewish lie?

Go back to your containment board /leftypol/

> Isn't it wonderful that Nazis are now treated by society as subhuman?
You're not treated as subhuman. You are redeemable. It's more like a mental illness.

Only good Nazi is a dead Nazi. Fucking degens

wtf i am a naziboo now

Hitler did nothing wrong 1488 your superior argument convinced me fuck the jooooooooooooos

>not reading the full post again
this is getting tiresome
>No thanks, we cant really afford a war and want to remain neutral
>lel lets the have shitty treaties with ussr that will totally not back fire on us they are so trustworthy after all

>>lel lets the have shitty treaties with ussr that will totally not back fire on us they are so trustworthy after all
Because Hitler was more trustworthy

Why do naziboos always forget about Czechoslovakia and Munich treaty?

if we had just simply allied with hitler when we had the chance or at least maintained warm relations a lot of mistakes could have been avoided by us
also i dont recall hitler betraying his allies
a lot of mistakes would have been avoided

I am reading your full post user, stop pretending Im not responding directly to what you are claiming. Hitler strong armed Lithuania out of its territory and and then sold you out to the soviets. You sound like an abused house wife making all of these lame ass excuses for Hitler.

>"n-no I deserved it for speaking out of turn :("

have some fucking self respect

>"Its my fault if anything, I-I just walked into a door. You just dont understand Hitler like I do!"

>also i dont recall hitler betraying his allies
>What is Night of Long knives
>What is Munich Treaty
>What is Barbarossa operation
>What is the invasion of Vichy France

Why are stormtards always so ignorant of history?

>human
>kike shitposter

Pick one

>I am reading your full post user, stop pretending Im not responding directly to what you are claiming.
no you dont
i clearly stated that i didnt support the annexation of memel just said that germans had a legit claim.just like russia has a legit claim to crymea but i never supported its annexation
>sound like an abused house wife making all of these lame ass excuses for Hitler.
>"n-no I deserved it for speaking out of turn :("
shittalking and then pretending that there will be no consequences is pretty retarded on a diplomatic scale and outright best korea style

>also i dont recall hitler betraying his allies
>What is Night of Long knives
>What is Munich Treaty
how do those even count
>What is Barbarossa operation
soviet and germans were never allies
>What is the invasion of Vichy France
well i stand corrected on this one

>i clearly stated that i didnt support the annexation of memel just said that germans had a legit claim.

yeah, thats means you support it. How can you be this full of cognitive dissonance?

>shittalking and then pretending that there will be no consequences is pretty retarded

oh ok, Lithuania derserved to get fucked like a whore by Hitler for *shit talking I get it

*shit talking=not agreeing to a proposed deal from Germany

>>What is Night of Long knives
Hitler killed party members that weren't politically opportunistic. If you think Rohm wasn't a ally of Hitler...

>What is Munich Treaty
The best example of a filthy, backstabing kike move made by Hitler

>soviet and germans were never allies
lol

>how do those even count

>Hitler killing off the SA
>"how is this betraying his allies?"

theres no way you are actually this retarded.

>soviet and germans were never allies

Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. You know, that deal where Hitler sold your country out to Stalin

>just i say that you ignore half of my post you do it again
>oh ok, Lithuania derserved to get fucked like a whore by Hitler for *shit talking I get it
how did he even fuck us losing memel was merely a kick in the balls

Yes, it perfectly demonstrates who is in power these days. Communist are by far worse than nazis, yet their disgusting, failed, poisonous drivel is taught at schools and scum is mourning the dead of a swine like Fidel Castro.

>>What is Night of Long knives
rohm was a fag it was he who betrayed hitler
>What is Munich Treaty
i said betrying allies
munich treaty was a copletely different thing
(still a retarded move by hitler)
>ribetrop molotov pact
oh its the germans who betrayed their dear ally who was movin over 1mil troops while the evil germans were busy in france

>was merely a kick in the balls

So he just kicked you in the balls and then sold you out to the soviets

Why do you worship Hitler again? Are you a German in Lithuania?

>have warm relations with ussr
>act surprised when a foreign power agrees to keep you in its sphere

>Rohm betrayed Hitler
source? Are you too fucking dumb to actually believe 70 year old bad propaganda?

Hitler killed Rohm to placate the german big industrialists, conservatives and the military.

>i said betrying allies
lol, nice way to evade having to justify a filthy move made by a international rat like Hitler

> its the germans who betrayed their dear ally
yes

>rohm was a fag it was he who betrayed hitler

No he didnt. You are moving the goal post and making up bullshit excuses

>oh its the germans who betrayed their dear ally

yeah because Hitler invaded Russia when they had a non aggression pact with each other.

>who was movin over 1mil troops while the evil germans were busy in france

So Hitler was busy in France for about a month that ended of June 1940, and then he invaded Russia in June 1941 a full year later. So how exactly was Stalin preparing to invade Europe when he did NOTHING for a full year?

Its almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about and just spouting neo-nazi memes you learned from watching The Greatest Story Never Told

>lol, nice way to evade having to justify a filthy move made by a international rat like Hitler
wtf is wrong with you i already mentioned that it was a shitty move by him

>w-we deserved it! Hitler is actually a sweet guy when hes just with me!

>wtf is wrong with you
>says the guy who worships someone who would have killed (or demote to servitude) his entire people if he won

Stockholm syndrome or are you just too butthurt about the russians that you worship hitler just to spite them?

stalin had over a year to prepare
>yeah because Hitler invaded Russia when they had a non aggression pact with each other.
>what is preemptive strike
you burgers admit it also did it with muzzies

>the side that lost the most important battle in history is now treated as loosers
whowuldhavethunk

>Stockholm syndrome or are you just too butthurt about the russians that you worship hitler just to spite them?
>yeah lets exterminate completely the nation we're planing to recruit for our waffen ss legions wich are famous for only recruiting not only pure germans but also ethnically pure nations

>hurr he doesnt bash hitler like i do
>must be one of those stormfags

>it was a preemptive strike

yeah, and Im telling you thats complete bullshit. For a full year, the soviets did nothing against the the Nazis while they were busy in France, and Greece, and Albania. They also were caught with their pants down completely by Operation Barbarossa.

Plus Hitler had always planned to invade and colonize Russia anyway

Russia was no threat the Soviet Army was still reeling from massive purges of their high command. Russia was no threat and had Hitler not been a greedy Jew and thought he could knock them out quickly then WWII might have gone very differently.

itt: shitskins

>defend hitlers shitty actions and even fucking over your own country

>"Im not a stormfag though"

Heres the thing, you guys think Hitler is universally hated because jews, when you fail to realize almost every country hated Hitler because he fucked them over in one way or the other.

Is your entire WW2 knowledge based on nothing but The Greatest Story Never Told and a few other neo-nazi blogpost by "aryanwolf1488"?

That's nice. Guess i don't have to live by human morals either.

Post your address. If you're near me, i'll come and slice your throat and rape your corpse.

>wandering into the middle of a discussion to do nothing other than to post a "le epic" picture and virtue signal that you are a LARPer

literally a little baby brained child

i dont remember exactly when but it was somewhere in a few weeks after the germans invaded that soviets planned to invade them
>did nothing against the the Nazis
>what is Khalkhyn Gol

Waffen SS only started recruiting non germans when there wasn't more germans to send against the Russians

You actually believe the nazis weren't racist and xenophobic? lol

Just read Mein Kampf you fucking retard

>My husband loves me, he bought me makeup in the last month

fukkin rekt

it was a theory proposed by a russian "historian" who hated USSR. It's just speculation.

>did nothing against the the Nazis
>what is Khalkhyn Gol
Are you actually serious or are we being trolled right now?

>ad hominems and shitty assumptions
i respect him but never did i mentioned that i worship him its you who changed the subject from fascism to hitler.you think im some larper but never had a thought that i might respect other fascists leaders more then hitler and try to pretend you know more about my country then i do

>i dont remember exactly when but it was somewhere in a few weeks after the germans invaded that soviets planned to invade them

the fact that you dont even know yourself what you are talking about doesnt help your case. Again, there was a full fucking year between Germany being bogged down in France and their invasion of the USSR. Plus Stalin was caught completely unprepared.

The soviet airforce was completely obliterated in the first fucking day. Stalin out right denied it was even happening and called his admirals liars when they reported that they were being attacked by Germans in the black sea