My address is 3701 Harrison avenue apartment 1 Cincinnati Ohio 45211

Other urls found in this thread:

cancertutor.com/dirtcheapprotocol/
cancertutor.com/kelmun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL thats such a shit neighborhood dont get shot nigger

trying to get someone swated aren't you

if you want to get someone swatted just put it on Sup Forums
you'll get a fuck ton of personal army shit posts but some cocky cunt will do it for you

Look man, first, that's in cheviot, second, there's a nypd pizza not 1 block away. third, i can't see the entrance into the building that will lead you into the apartmenst. you trying to tell us something?

Yes, there's a roswell bar next to a keller's bar. and the pizza shop is right next to an art gallery, but that doesn't prove anything.

I wish someone would send me a fucking pizza. Poor as shit since mom got cancer, been living off ramen and biscuits and gravy for three weeks now because they gave her stronger meds which cost more. Shit sucks.

christmas card in the post

i am not a doctor and this a joke post:

cancertutor.com/dirtcheapprotocol/

cancertutor.com/kelmun/

I'm gonna get a PO box and see if Sup Forums will send me things. Hang on.

Thanks, not a doctor joke leaf poster user.

if you are serious. my heart goes out to you user

I'd send you some non-gemstone grade emeralds, but I don't really want to pay for a stamp.

>apartment

Gay

Yeah, I'm serious. Shit sucks. Somehow she's still with us, which confounds the doctors. But after three years of trying to pay for things she needs it's getting really hard. I tried to go to the foodpantry last week to try and get better food for her while I'm changing jobs, but most people are donating right now to the people in Gatlinburg who were fucked over by a huge fire.

Thanks for the kind words.

no. empathetic to a brother that may be suffering.

damn that pic got me op well have a nice day

You're a leaf so my original point stands.

(770) 982-0277 Lucinda Cormack. Coleman Bonner's wife

fair enough.

Unfortunately I don't have the money to send you a pizza, but I will pray for your mother, and also that your financial situation improves.

It'll be fine in a week or so, in between jobs right now and of course that's when they raised the strength on her medication. Thanks, user. She's a nice lady, was a preschool and kindergarten teacher and such.