GERMANY NO!

>"German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said the wearing of full-faced veils should be prohibited in the country "wherever it is legally possible". At a meeting of her CDU party, she backed a burka ban in schools, courts and other state buildings."

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38226081

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKG76HF24_k
thelocal.de/20161206/five-points-from-merkels-party-conference-speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Being this desperate.
She is pandering to the right-wingers.

wtf I love merkel now

>Merkel is panicking because after asking nicely and asking Germans to stop being racist, Muslim and African migrants are still raping women
Too bad this still won't stop the raping in time to stop Germans from going extinct.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

pasta

We don't read things that take more than 5 seconds here

We don't care what people have to say here, it's just an echo chamber that makes us laugh from time to time

If Germany wants to let the trojan horse in who are we to tell them no? Enjoy as Germany falls to absolutely nothing you ignorant fuck

Yep, the campaigning has started.

yeah.. the burkas are the real problem

>Ban the Burka
>Rape increases 50 fold

leave the pasta to the italians, faggot

>ban burqua
>Asian girls start wearing sexy hijab
>miscegenation

GOOD FUCKING GOYS

Which are the least cucked parts in Germany? Specifically states/regions. And overall, who is more cucked Austria or Germany?

she literally says this every election. like a violent spouse, every time the husband's about to drop that bitch she cries "NOOO, I CAN CHAAAANGE!" and ger"men" believe it, then she goes back to slapping you around again. if you vote for her again you deserve to be raped

>S...ssee guys I'm stopping the Muslims!
>lets in 10 million more

>99.9% peaceful.
nice made up number you got there, cuck.
too bad it doesn't match reality at all

elections are coming, quick sweep all the shit under the carpet and make a lot of noise about nothing

>Muslim women start offering themselves to white men
>Muslim men get blue balled because the vast majority of their breeding invasion is dependant upon the fact they brought women with them as most women actually don't want to have sex with ugly, stupid third worlders
Where's the problem?

Unfortunately this is true.

>invite hoardes of barbaric religious ideologues, give them free shit and a pass on every crime imagineable
>try and regulate their religion

This can only end well

It's just too bad last time she was elected she didn't have "destroyed Europe" on her résumé.

>want

They have no choice

just soundbite electioneering. her speech headlines- deportations must increase and veil ban with qualifier (where legally possible). same for the 2015 can't happen again assurance, she MADE it happen, it wasn't some random occurance. Lügenpresse won't highlight that though. Merkels popularity is high but CDU's isn't so she will be head of a ghost ship if she gets re-elected.

she'll be elected again because germans literally jews who only want the destruction of europe

How many fucking threads do we need on this.

>It's just a soundbite. - t. kraut

Been pointed out in every iteration.

/thread

You are of course correct, but I will choose to be optimistic and believe at the very least barely more than half of the population of Germany aren't stupid enough to elect this idiot after she actively went out of her way to fuck them.

burka ban is some kosher "Well here you can do this and pretend to not be a globalist traitor"

relative / daughter of people pushing refugee gets killed and now they change their tune..

my dear eternal anglo you underestimate the thirst for destruction of the eternal boche that in my opinion is the only one to surpass yours

I went on holiday to Berlin, every shop seemed to have REFUGEES WELCOME stickers and I seen some posters accusing Merkel of being far-right.

Come on Germany, get your act together.

What a cunt. Import millions of these shitheads, demand respect of their culture then act like you are going to shit on one of their major beliefs. You Germans need to get her the fuck out. She has no consistency.

Germany as a state needs to be destroyed. Because of nazi guilt this country will never be able to stop destroying shit

Reminder that many Muslim women despise the burka and its prevalence in the majority of Muslim communities is not an ancient custom but rather a new phenomena.

It's down to France to save Mater Europa now.

Please do not bully Anglos. I thought we were friends France.

Us Anglos aren't evil, as an Anglo all I want is for the entire planet to be subjugated under the boot of the Anglosphere and for blonde hair to be banned. Is that really so wrong? Stop believing memes.

time to mill kerkel

Well obviously shes changed.

Is merkel our girl now pol? After letting in millions of savages she now wants to ban a piece of clothing, thats based

Nice taqqiyah, Merkelsteinowitz

you squarehead assholes.

We know all too well what hordes of shitskins do for a place. Have you heard of a city called Detroit?

The difference is, we are hostile enough to have an uneasy truce between the races. The groids know we're never far from playing cowboys and niggers, if we get pushed too far. So the niggers chimp on their own kind, for the most part.

The muds the Germans are inviting to the party recognize that you are an effete bunch of pushovers, unarmed in every sense of the word, and they are going to REK YOUR SHIT.

It's infuriating to watch you faggots bend over and grab your cankles. Kek will violently rape you all.

HEIL MERKEL

THIS

The britbong would know his country is basically a caliphate now

Shes just pandering for votes now that elections are coming up

9/10 pasta, but only works if you use a German proxy

>retains wide support
>her party is getting crushed in every election

>Which are the least cucked parts in Germany?
everything in the east, also most of the small villages

>And overall, who is more cucked Austria or Germany?
Germany wouldn't be as cucked if there was a real alternative to Merkel, people here are too wealthy in general to vote for something else

Ban muslims, thats the solution

If we can leave before the Italian bank collapse the hard times could see a rise in AfD votes?

*furiously writes to May to get a move on*

*where possible

'Banning burkas' is a pathetic diversionary tactic. It allows 'conservative' parties to project the notion that they are 'tough' on immigrants, while in reality the *actual* problem, namely the immigration itself, is not addressed at all.

Any such policy, whether it's banning burkas, banning minarets or mandatory integration courses, serves one and only one purpose: To mollify the voters of right wing parties who are pissed about immigration without having to *actually* limit or slow down immigration in any way.

People who fall for this shit are fucking retarded.

Why is this the thing Sup Forums have been focusing on the whole day? She also fucking said that the immigration crsis "must not, cannot, will not happen again"

I volunteer this "man" to be the first up on the chopping block.

Will anyone buy it? Surely her voters just prefer her over Martin Shills

>everything in the east
So Brandenburg? Saxony?

she still deserves death though

Merkel has propped up a massive unsustainable welfare state that is eventually bound to collapse on itself, and you are somehow complimenting her for that?

> But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU).

You are actually mentally retarded or ill. You are the problem and I hope people like you die.

She also said that "multiculturalism failed" during the lead up to her last election (or before that). She's no idealist or fanatic, she's a hardcore pragmatist autocrat who doesn't give a fuck what people actually want. She'll say whatever she needs to say to appease the masses and then backpedal, as usual.

Even the way she talks appears more calculated and "dumbed down" than with your usual politician. The woman has a PhD, yet speaks like a fourth grader. And she does it in a really bored and lazy way. As if she didn't even want to hide how annoyed she is by her own appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>South American / African country has the same leader for over a decade
>It's a dictatorship!!
>Germany has this hag for over a decade
>All is fine :) :) :) :)

Don't misquote Benjamin Franklin. Controlling your borders from illegal immigration is not infringing on Liberties. There is no natural right that says you can come onto my property or country simply because you are human.
Same with protecting racial demographics of an area. You can't just stick the word "right" on anything you want and then pull that quote out your ass when people call you out on your shit.

You cannot known how many are radicalized and what is your source? Wikipedia? The DOJ and multiple counter-terrorist organizations in Europe seem to say different. Don't forget the fact the migrants are being used as political tools by Saudi Arabia and Turkey to try to undermine the west's power. Thats another reason to control your borders. Your argument is "YOU CAN'T CONTROL THEM 100% SO JUST LET EM ALL IN THEY'RE NICE I SWEAR". Thats a defeatist and dangerous argument that will probably kill you in the future.

Get emotion out of the question and you will see how retarded your answer is.

it's election time soon, of course she is lying. also burka ban doesn't mean sending the rapefugees back

how about you change your ip before posting pasta?

Typical Merkel bullshit. Everything she says is designed to get re-elected.
Meanwhile, the plan to fuck up germans is running just as the people who pull her strings want it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKG76HF24_k

Some time later .webm happens.

In the same speech where she said that native Germans should integrate.

I'm mad as fuck.

sounds like a reddit post

Half measures to stay in power. Fuck I hate politicians, if one JUST fucking ONE leader actually cared about their country and not about reelection they would fix their country. I hate Merkel so fucking much

Yeah, the classic "We have to work harder to integrate these people. Everyone is responsible for success."
oh yeah? FUCK YOU AND FUCK THEM!

>"Sometimes I have the feeling that people who have always lived in Germany need an urgent course in integration," she said in reference to a rise in online xenophobia.

thelocal.de/20161206/five-points-from-merkels-party-conference-speech

Sup Forums BTFO

lmao

She doesn't even call us the Germans now. We're just people that always lived in this country.

I can't take this shit anymore. Fucking traitorscum.

TEFLON Merkel

No, she is actually staying her course as she has been. You dumb fucks just don't know shit about anything, least of all compassion or helping a partner state in a superconstruct like the EU, you imbecile.

next year is election, so not really fucking surprised about this. she fears the afd and that is a good thing

Merkel pls go

Meanwhile she keeps squealing when we take effective measures to secure our borders, instead of building rapefugee centers.

Isn't there one kraut left with enough honor to shoot this traitor cunt in the face?

nice pasta, faggot.

She's saying this only to get re-elected. She doesn't actually mean it, and if she did, it's too late already as it doesn't actually address any issues people are actually concerned about.

It is merely a guise to make her appear as though she still has a shred of national interest left.

We have no guns mate.

Remember Europe constantly crying that USA was a police state? Well now Eurotards, you're about to understand WHY.

The EU is going to fall apart, and Merkel played a big part in everything that led to this.
Putin in the east, Trump in the west. Goodbye, european peace.

Merkel flip flopping already. Election must be coming up

>1 post by this fag
>people replying to this fag
>this fag hasn't kys yet
>Sup Forums bunch of wankers

o shit wateps xd

>Goodbye European peace
>Every country, upon kicking out all the multicultist expats that identify as "European" suddenly realise they don't hate each other, they just hate traitors
>Europe is stronger and more unified than ever as countries are just dealing with their own retards and not their own and other countrys'

>let millions of turd world pepole
>oops guess i shouldnt have
>i wont do it again goyim ;)

1st step: take a lot of angry sandniggers. DONE
2nd step: make a civil war. IN PROGRESS

>The EU is going to fall apart, and Merkel played a big part in everything that led to this.

this, whatever qualities she had, shes proven herself incapable of facing up to the issues Germany (nevermind EU) faces. she has even added to the problems lower & middle class Germans face day to day

>kicking out all the multicultist expats
You're delusional.
I like the idea though.

Her proposal says nothing about regret in letting the migrants in.
If anything, the so-called Burka ban is going to infuriate the migrants. So it may actually make things worse.

Great job Germany.

>Germany goes so far left it bends space time and goes uber fascist.

jesus germany. You fucking goofs.

Can't burk the Merk.

The pendulum swings, and there's no gravity force in existence that can change the backlash swinging, my dear.

why do germans feel the need to fuck europe over?

thats not a swing though. Thats creating a problem by being a virtue signaling p[politician and then stripping peoples religious freedom as a "solution".
Its like when Hillary causes a million refugees and then politicizes their suffering for votes
Its the work of evil

That's good though. Politicians only care about staying in power and if that means adopting right-wing policies then that's good. Perhaps Germany still has a chance to uncuck itself.

i'm all for germany letting in as many as possible. i hope they outdo sweden.

once the germans die out, we can help the rest of europe eradicate the muslim slime and we'll be rid of all - defective sweden & germs, and muslim slime.

What the fuck is her problem? One moment she says she regrets it all, enforce a burka ban wherever possible, then she commands 1 million more and doesn't do shit.

and merkels proposal is bullshit. for one, she doesn't care about the women muslims. she only wants the young able bodied men to be there to destroy germany's future. she wants the german women to be bred, to breed out germany. if it were up to her, i imagine ONLY young muslim men would be allowed in the country.

Oh, so she figured out what to say to become chancellor this year.

Congrats, mutti, you did it again.

This is to appease those who benefit from facial recognition and CCTV.

More globalist shite.

There will be a law implemented banning covering your face, but it won't apply to muslims.