Sup Forums in one picture

Those are two pictures you retard.

>Sup Forums are weebs.

>Sup Forums are Trump conservatives.

Nah.

Nagisa thread?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone have the original ?

Yep bunch of fucking neets on this board.

(You)

Irl friends are obsolete

not an argument

>tfw me and my squad are all tall and handsome Trump supporters
I never got this meme where Trump supporters are neckbeards. Just look at any college and you can see that Trump male supporters are usually a lot more physically and socially attractive. Hate on fraternities all you want but they are usually Trump supporters and they usually are better off than the rest of the student population

what is it about cuck and white genocide that has broken the white liberal mind so much?

That boy is cute

Germany in one picture

>Sup Forums(((is)))one person, the image
F-ag

Pic related

Trump understands and can thrive in multiple social classes. He may not be equally liked by all, but they understand he speaks his mind.

well... yeah...

The Trump hat really is becoming the new fedora. I have one, but I couldn't ever wear it without looking like a fucking asshole now.

They ruined atheism. Trump is next I guess.

It's funny how it doesn't even refute what he said. It's just that everyone is too busy with their immediate hedonism to pay any attention at all to future or the big picture.

AWOOMENT!

the rare moment when a serb makes a good post

So fucking true. Drinking right now

That picture doesn't reflect reality at all imo.
In my uni, social circle and general all the leftists are weaklings, nerds, colored hair women, etc. The based people are mostly fit and generally more attractive

If I see a fat white dude with a ponytail and graphic t, I expect to hear something liberal out of his mouth.

actually friend..

Looks like someone is still salty over November 8.

Germany is dying.

Sup Forums in another picture

i like this picture

Thread

>not being able to fit in with normies whilst having conservative/Trump views
You must be ugly and awkward.

Good looking guys like me will be accepted anywhere I go.