Kek is awakening again

Police Chief Blames Merkel Migrant Policy for Teenage Girl Murder-Rape

>German police union chief Rainer Wendt has blamed the mass migration policies of German Chancellor Angela Merkel for the death of Maria Landenburger who was killed by an Afghani migrant.

>Wendt also spoke of pro-migrant supporters criticising their attitudes toward mass migration saying “while relatives mourn and victims experience unspeakable suffering, the representatives of the ‘welcome culture’ are silent”, adding that they had “not a word of compassion, nowhere there is self-doubt, only arrogant insistence on one’s own noble disposition”.

>He then said that the harsh realities of the migrant policy of Angela Merkel was being “passed over to the victims and to a police and judiciary, which had been spared for years. And so the dangers for our country are constantly growing”, he noted.

>Several other politicians and public figures have weighed in after the announcement over the weekend that the perpetrator of the rape and murder was an underage Afghan migrant who had come during the migrant crisis.

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/police-chief-blames-merkel-policy-death-maria-l/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/german-state-broadcaster-fails-report-migrant-rape-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=z6MYdJKf1t4
youtube.com/watch?v=wbzBwZ8U4yY
youtube.com/user/tomrogers123/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that raysiss

el bumpo

>the representatives of the ‘welcome culture’ are silent”
you fucking wish, what theyre actually doing is saying "dont you blame this on all migrants now!"

this

reminds me of this retarded coaster campaign we had here in Dresden to "end prejudice in bartalk about immigration"

the jist was "immigrants lead to massive economic development"

or "immigrants get even less money than germans on welfare" (all the while i have literally seen fotos of the checks they get, which seemed like at least double what welfare cucks get)

But this is now comming from the Chief Police that is a goverment official.

Is not just your old knucle heads shitposting about immigration.

And the fact that it was the daughter of another official makes this a good oportunity to push back this immigration policies.

Just now an user posted the webm of a refugee masturbating in class behind a girl.

Shuld make that shit go viral on Facebook t.b.h.

This vid plays on my feelz string :(

very sad that this police chief will have such a short career.

virtually every other senior police fgure in germany has been actively collaborating with the government to hide and cover up migrant crime and crack-down on anti-migrant sentiment.

Nice intergers.
Still, I doubt they will kick him out because of that. It wuold be a really stupid move.

The ppl would have another reason to vote for AfD if this happened, because it would appear that Merkel is purging anyone that speakis against immigrants.

German men are estrogenic fat cunts who were brainwashed so hard after we firebombed and invaded them in ww2 that they have been reduced to rosycheeked blobby cucks who rotelearn all the correct official opinions at jew school and watch as akhmed rapes and beheads their daughter and calls the community services to take akhmed to therapy then goes to meet with the family of the beheader and then does a piece in vice.com 'how i forgave my killers family and became a muslim' and it shows him eating some flatbread in some dingy room with some pakis who look nonplussed and like they dont really feel bad that their paki sun raped and beheaded fatcucks daughter

>tfw no mentally paralized gf cooking pancakes.

And they caught the rapist of two chinese students in Germany.

It's a refugee from Iraq!

>stop you're just fucking them up

I think "them" are fucking everybody up, including the daughter of that politicians. Hue.

ive read they are already working on suspending him

>tfw the only time germans ever speak up is when a jew gets hurt

These people are fucked.

Jesus Christ. I kind of believe on you:

>Germany’s leading news programme has been slammed for failing to report the rape and murder of the 19-year-old daughter of an EU official by an Afghan ‘refugee’.

>The Tagesschau show, produced by ARD, the world’s largest public broadcaster, claimed that the story was “too regional”. Others, however, blame political correctness and an establishment desire to silence criticism of mass migration.

>Despite having a budget of €6.5 billion (£5.5 billion) and 20,617 employees, the public broadcaster decided not to allocate resources to bringing the story to national attention.

>ARD’s editor-in-chief, Kai Gniffke, played down the decision, arguing they “very rarely report on individual criminal cases”.

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/german-state-broadcaster-fails-report-migrant-rape-murder/

There needs to be more memes about this...the seeds are there, we kind of dropped the ball with austria but there is work to be done

Came to post this

But how to make the memes pass the kraut barrier?

They are cracking down on everything.

I got the weirdest boner right now

this is true, it needs to be in german and it needs to be subtle enough

Do they really ? Even if you spread them on twitter and keep posting them on facebook pages etc ? I'm just curious

Why? If you look at her Youtube that girl is probably happier than most of us combined.

Maybe we shuold lurk on Krautchan, see if they have memes that we can use and them ask the germans from here to translate our messages and send back there.

Yes. Breitbart is making weekly news about the crackdown thatis happening in Germany.

Merkel is scared that populists are winning and is trying to silence anyone that speaks agaianst her goverment by tratning Facebook among others to remove "hate speech".

Fact is, by now, anything that is not ultra-liberal may end up being categorized as "hate speech".

Get real, Germany is already Caliphate-in-disguise.

God bless disabled people

>And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

digits for one-sided race war?

Ah, brilliant. Isn't Germany's democracy just wonderful ?...

> look, kraut goyim, your government officials care about your well-being

Fucking show.
Quit, man, and form a resistance while working as private bodyguard not paying taxes.

DON'T POST HER ON THIS HELLHOLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She makes me cry all the time.
I love her, if she can do that I can do anything.

Time to leave Sup Forums and be a real man

Who is she?

Charisse.
She has a blog on Facebook called "Charisse living with cerebral palsy"
Wonderful young woman.

She's from your country, mate.

Or, at least, her family is

>Charisse living with cerebral palsy

Thanks for answering, I will check her blog out of professional interest for the disease.

Looking at the youtube page she seems to lead a more fruitful life than a lot of the posters on this website.

Just go to McDonald's you crazy bitch!

Top notch.

I actually posted that picture by mistake.

Was repllying to different opsts at the same time and put the wrong file in here.

I can already imagine the comment sections getting filled with "oy veys."

Nah, I have no interest in doing such stuff, only checked it for the content

To be honest, for the past 2 years I noticed Sup Forumsaks becoming more civilized toward these things.

We have concentrated in fight ideology than troll some poor youtuber.

This girl will be just fine.

Yep, definitely a bong. Just look at them teeth m8

youtube.com/watch?v=z6MYdJKf1t4

She's sexy as fuck though. Would smash if she keeps quiet. Can't stand the retard talk otherwise.

Ahhh, looks like we were wrong goyims

Yeah maybe, but I can make pancakes way quicker.

As if that mattered. Faggots here are so cucked, you could have 10 rapefugees doing a train on Mutti, and you'd still have people defending that.

Also, that girl is making me feel strange feels, I don't like it.

>Yep, definitely a bong. Just look at them teeth m8

You should watch this and feel ashamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbzBwZ8U4yY

Oh fuck, she's really cool. But my palsy pal is Tom

youtube.com/user/tomrogers123/videos

Watching more of her, it seems she's from Huntsville, Alabama.

Tom's an undergraduate psychologist in his final year, meanwhile all the NEETs on /r9k are circle jerking all day and complaining about their
>terrible life-quality threatening anxieties

hmmm

>tfw no qt cerebral palsy gf :(

>and turn back into a grown human man
it fucking gets me every time
it gets me and it takes me and it removes my sides and makes them travel far, far away

If I was German I'd very likely be In prison for stalking and stomping out every migrant I could find till I was finally caught, and I'd regret nothing.

The girl in this vid makes my heart ache.

JUST CAME ALL OVER MY COMPUTER SCREEN WHILE BEATING MY FUCKMEAT AND THINKING ABOUT RAMMING IT INTO HER BABY WALLET WHILE SHE SCREAMS INCOHERENTLY LIKE A PENTECOSTAL PREACHER SPEAKING IN TONGUES WHILE I HUFF AND PUFF AND FUCK HER HOUSE IN BEFORE ERUPTING MY VOLCANO OF STICKY WHITE LOVE PISS DEEP INSIDE HER FAOMY GASH WHILE HER EYES ROLL INTO THE BACK OF HER FUCKING SKULL LIKE A DNGO EATING THE SWEET MEAT OF A BABY!!!FACT!!!

Yeah but she doesn't need someone else to drool on her tits since she does that anyway!

A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah, I feel bad and wish her only happiness.

>Huntsville, Alabama

Inbred, got it.

This tbqh

Most trolled now are just angry bernouts trying to frame us, they'll do something to troll online and then say "maga" to tie trump to it.

> BABY WALLET

Public execution of Merkel when?

Merkel for chancellor 2017 #MAGA

>an underage Afghan migrant

Oh of course, they all are.

Almost literally. Look at the stats on those coming here and you see a curve with a sharp increase around 20 for most places.

The stats for Afghanistan look like a joke; it's almost entirely 18 or lower. No papers of course, just trust me, cmon would this face lie to you? *adjusts beard*

Why are German progressives so blind and asinine? Is it the younger generation that is pushing this? Whats their end game?

>end game
I doubt they even have anything like that. It's all about the feel-goods and the virtue signaling.

Does this chick do anal?

>tfw these """"children"""" cost us 100 000 sek ($11 000) per month

By any chance do you have a picture of french president francois hollande with refuges children in calais I believe?

That guy was redpilled a while ago.
Nobody gives a shit though.

Nvm found it but only a small picture

I've been following her youtube channel. She doing her very best to make something of her life despite her condition.

These are old 12 year olds, don't be fooled

>German police union chief Rainer Wendt has blamed the mass migration policies of German Chancellor Angela Merkel for the death of Maria Landenburger who was killed by an Afghani migrant.

GET RID OF THEM ALL

WITH FORCE.

>Freiburgs Oberbürgermeisters Dieter Salomon (Grüne) mahnte zur Besonnenheit und rief dazu auf, „die Herkunft des Täters nicht für Pauschalurteile heranzuziehen, sondern den Einzelfall zu betrachten“.
Fucking Green trash

I'd fuck the autism out of her.

Link to youtube?

not falling for this again after the /lit raid

This. What's the name of her channel?

where is this webm?

She has cerebral palsy you fucking potatonigger.

Yeah /rvss/ the krautchan Sup Forums is already working on memes and its slowly picking up steam

NO you wount.

If you was german you would be indoctrined like every other kid.

You have this inbiased view of Germany precisely because you are not german.

Those underage immigrants could brak my neck easily in a brawl.

I always tought that malnourished ppl coudlnt be so big. Fuck that.

underrated.

there were already two more rapes from a refugee.

Ever heared about reeducation?

I know that there is an area only for germans there.

Any possibility of convincing them to give us a free pass before the lection and allow ppl from other nationalities to post there?

I mean, you guys need all the help you can get.

What webm bro?

If you mean the one from the OP, I got from one of her videos. But this was ages ago. Cant remember where.

Not even Breitbart got these yet.

HOL' UP

I have an idea guys. Not great, but still worth exploring I think.

Second post to follow as I am typing this. Don't get your hopes too high though

He is not Chief he is a representiv/Boss of the biggest police union in Germany and he is just saying, what Most Police offieres think, but can't say.

Rather than keep protesting about those attacks which (even though common) are still a drop in the ocean when compared to the huge number of refugees being accepted, we have to target the core reasons all the refugee defenders are sticking to when they have to wave off yet another atrocity commited by them.

Third post to follow

>little baby tampon boy

Do boss of unions have stability while they are the leaders of the union exactly to prevent being fired if they say something the goverment doesnt like?

If yes, that is a chance of him saying the truth without consequences. Something we could use it desu.

Most of them do it for ideologic reasons. Others do it for political capital (helping refugees is good in the eye of the public therefore it win votes) and others are making mad shekels from it (ppl that make huosing for refugees gets subsidies from the german goverment).

A lot of fronts to attack at the same time if you ask me.

Those usually are:
1. ''Coming from where they come, they don't know any better"
and
2. ''Not all of them are like this''

Therefore what the focus needs to be on is something which is valid for the majority of the refugees such as degrees and percentages of integration and assimilation.

Surely there are countries like France who have housed people coming from Syria and Afghanistan for a number of years now.

What if we dig up the statistics of how many of those people have learned French by now or have a job or have ever left their neighbourhood and how long it took them to do so (My guess, it never happened for the majority)?

With that at least we will be able to present the long term picture Germany, Sweden etc are facing and they won't be able to say it is just an isolated case.

whats with her?
Why doesnt she her arms properly, is she fucking retarded or something?

>thinking libcucks care about statistics or facts

the one with the fapping behind the girl

"Cooking with palsy"

/lit raid?

What do you mean? What would you be falling for linking a youtube?

I'm thinking they will care more once they realize who's going to be paying all the lifetime refugee monetary support as part of their taxes and how those taxes will eventually be increased to support that.

On one side you have people saying ''that rape and murder was atrocious, but how likely is it that it will happen to me''

on the other side you have
''everyone will pay those taxes''