True Aryan (Persian, no fake ''muh germanic aryan'')

> True Aryan (Persian, no fake ''muh germanic aryan'')
>Be Christian
> No White Guilt (no holocaust, no slavery, etc)
> Unlimited Oil
> Going Nuclear Soon
> Israel pissed

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you bro-tier?

Why are you in kankerland?

I'm a nationalist, I would vote Nexit if it comes to that.

Are Yazidis based?

I love cheese.

Based
Which province is best here?

I live in Gelderland, somewhere close to Germany, which I like as well. I prefer rural places instead of cities.

Gelderland is cool
Overal state of the Netherlands in your opinion?

Too much in USA's pockets, but it could be worse.
I agreed with Pim Fortuyn on many issues, felt sad when he was assassinated by a leftist. I like Wilders' hair cut, but he's too pro-Israel for my taste. I love Dutch free speech and monarchy.

Then I call you friend, good to know nobody likes the EU.

do you look white?

>True Aryan
no you're not
you're a shitskin zoroastrian retard

Same here

This. Iranians today are Muslim rape babies.

Wtf is that trip are you a Paki or some shit like that

>singlehandedly being the cause for the middle east being fucked up
>destroyed glorious ba'athist Iraq

good fucking job, faggot.

except Iranians never significantly mixed with Arabs

they are genetically more clustered with Turk/Azeris than Arabs

Brown hair, brown eyes, white skin.

More or less Freddie Mercury (without the gay).

>Morocco
>Opinion Discarded

I'd reply back, but there's really nothing I can say. ;_;
At least we're not as irrelevant as Tunisia, Oman, Mauritania, or Sudan.

Do you speak farsi?

Farsi baladam. Ama zamane hollandiam behtare.

I speak Persian. But my Dutch is better.

Most of my relatives yearn for the Gulden.

I want the Gulden back.

I'm considering going into politics. This whole assassination has put me off. I feel that being on the right brings with it many risks. Even Trump, whom I support, is wearing bulletproof vests now. So sad.

What is the point of this thread. Iran has to deal with Islam. It's picking your poison, would you rather have Islam or would you rather have Jews. It's just a shit corner to be backed into because it assumes you have to pick.
>Going Nuclear Soon
This is just Saddam's WMDs until you provide evidence.

Iran was the first nation to accept Christ. Remember the three wise men from the Bible, they were Persians. These three wise men were the first people to worship Christ as the Son of God.

I know, Muhammad came along and tried to ruin us. But the emphasis is on ''tried''. We still carry the Logos. Don't fight us, we aren't your agressors, look into our history. Convince us with Christ, turn us to Christ. We are reasonable and we will listen. But we won't listen if you drop bombs on us.

Who is 'us'? You cannot make a claim without providing proof for that claim. Until you test your lineage, you aren't of the Persian ethnic group. For all you know, you might be some other group. Iran, like the States, is at 60% of the original ethnic group. Go get your genes tested, otherwise you cannot make claims without providing evidence.

I mean, you're just posting ridiculously overt images and using plebbit spacing, the only thing you're missing is tripfaggotry. Shilling on this board is huge, just look at the leftist threads popping up.

I am Kurd (I consider myself Iranian/Persian) and I am Catholic.

Don't bomb us and you have yourself the best ally you could ever wish for. Also, cheap oil.

>I am Kurd
lol, you're about as Persian as my left thumb. Instead of stealing other ethnic group's identity, why not embrace in your own heritage? Kurds aren't within the Persian ethnic group.
I told you, constantly spamming weird images along with plebbit-spaced text is shill shit. It isn't subtle at all, m8.

I speak Persian. I was born in Iran (Kermanshah). I'm Catholic. What do you want from me?

Why do you call it spam? I support Trump, I suggest you rethink your position before you consider bombing us. We don't hate the West, that is just ((((propaganda))).

I would love to see a Christian Iran. Just don't bomb us, please.

Ahmad al-Mohammadi can speak Swedish, too. Doesn't mean shit. You're a Kurd, be proud of it.
I call it spam because you space like you're a FOB plebbit refugee, and attach images associated with text (emotional subversion, look here it's this guy and a Christian). Who is talking about bombing you, Iran is next on the kike chopping block, the question is if Trump is willing to risk another expensive war, which I don't think he is.

That's why I support Trump. He isn't a warmonger and he is for America First. I respect that.

I don't distinguish between Medes, Persians or Kurds. My family escaped Iraq because they were Kurds and Saddam wasn't fond of Kurds. Iran accepted us and that's fine with me.

Now, it is up to you (the West) to choose. Either you accept us as allies (remember, we have cheap oil). Or you declare war on us as you did to Syria. Either way, Russia is on our side.

I would love to see Russia and America supporting us. Let's make love, not war.

>I don't distinguish between Medes, Persians or Kurds. My family escaped Iraq because they were Kurds and Saddam wasn't fond of Kurds. Iran accepted us and that's fine with me.
Just because you don't see reality, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You don't get to talk about 'us', you are not 'us'. You haven't provided any evidence, you're just spamming your subversive imagery and plebbit-tier posts.
>Let's make love, not war.
fuck off, hippie. Why are you even posting here? sage this shit ffs

Hippie, yeah. Let's not remember the Jewish subversion you went through since the sixties. Iran was basically immune to your moral decadency. How many babies have you killed the last 50 years? If my memory serves me well, it has been over 1 billion babies. Wow, that's a lot of babies.

numberofabortions.com/

We (Iranians, Syrians, Kurds, etc.) mean you no harm. Let's help each other.

Lmao don't you see the flags on this board? You're talking to a fucking leaf. The only thing canadian can bomb is his own prolapsed anus.

How many of those were niglets? Nobody wants war, but they will if you continue this faggotry.

I'm guilty of that, sometimes Canadians get the best of us. At least we can count on Russia to protect us. Appreciate your support, Russia :)

Don't make war with us, and we will be your best allies in the Middle East.

I think so.

"Don't make war with us, and we will be your best allies in the Middle East."
hello where is le proofs
How do I know you aren't some dutch shitposter if you don't post proof of your claim.

What proof do you want?