Why do you judge people based on the colour of their skin?

Why do you judge people based on the colour of their skin?

Nobody here does that.

because it's the smart thing to do

if an individual can prove themselves to be an outlier, then they're cool

/thread.

Why do you spell color wrong?

I judge racial groups, not individuals.

Fastest way to know if someone is a criminal

that's what racists do,
racism is a crime, and crime is for niggers

Why do you ignore reality and lie to people?

I don't judge people by the color of their skin, I judge behavioral patterns

No, you judge people on how they dress and act.

Just like how brightly colored animals are usually dangerous, the same is true with darkly colored people. Pay attention to nature.

it's not about race, it's about culture

>Why do you judge people based on the colour of their skin?
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Non-White cultures don't belong in White countries.

>Nobody here does that.

Hihihi...

BECAUSE STATISTICS.

BUT BEN IS A GOOD NIGGER IN MY BOOK

what's a non-white culture? what's a white culture?

Liberals look at skin color first, abilities second. Then they call others racist for hiring based on the latter rather than the former

>what's a non-white culture?
A culture created by a non-White race.

>what's a white culture?
Culture created by the White race.

>*tips suspenders*

Youre a disgrace to your own kind

>newfags will bump this

Are north Africans and Middle Easterners white?
Because those regions and people living there had a very important part in laying foundations for the European Civilization.

Tribalism. Most people here (and most of the world) will always hate me because I'm black. Whites, Asians, you name it. I'll always seem subhuman to them. It just changed from being everywhere openly to being everywhere behind closed doors. Libs try to make things seem better in their own naive way, but it's just condescending to me.

You people will never know how this feels. You try to pretend shit is in my favor but we all know the world will never treat us like human beings. This is the hardest fucking pill to swallow for a black person.

skincolor is just the method of identification, we discriminate because of genetics and culture

skincolor is just another consequence of ssaid genetics

A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

I just bought his book. Looking forward to reading it desu

There's black's and there's nigga thugs.
There's whites and there's white trash.

Tit for tat.

No one hates you because you're black.
But we should bring back slavery. When races knew their place in the world, when slave knew he was a slave, and master knew he was a master, everyone was happier.
This egalitarian doctrine of "we're all equal" has fucked everything that's decent in life.

rise above and beyond. Haters can hate but if your succesful you can spit on them.

Most modern Europeans are descendants of Indo-European invaders and thus not 'native Europeans'.

fpwp

spbp

Yes, yes I get it...you're anti-White and are trying to claim that the White race doesn't exist.

You probably even believe the Holocaust happened and the Nazi's were the bad guys.

i saw this graph before please lead me to the source for this

>No one hates you because you're black.
This is simply not true. We're so despised that fucking us is a fetish in the first world.

My peers will always think I only got by through affirmative action or some other shit. Hell, they might even be right. How can I even know that my success is because of me alone?

>TFW black STEM major
>Will never know if I earned my job positions or if I'm a diversity hire

He is a bad choice based on skills for the job, not his skin color

We are an imageboard of peace! Sup Forums akkbar!

why do stormfront fags say that "black culture" is the same as thuggery shit that you generally see in inner cities and urban shitholes? i see whites, asians, latinos, arabs all emulating this. this has nothing to do with black people or culture. this is a shitty thug agenda that they push aggressively through music/movies/TV is pop culture. doesnt have anything to do with black people. if anything, more black people are influenced by it because they dont see good role models like uncle ben on TV. do people forget the well dressed peaceful protesting blacks from the civil rights movement?

I've seen way more black people in my own family and everywhere around me act that way because they believe that's the way black people should act, and I've been accused of acting 'white' for just behaving like a normal human being. It's not some elite trick; it IS African American culture now.

t. Philadelphian

You get nothing. You're typical braindead American. Nation of idiots. You can't even answer my simple questions and to facts I brought up.

>You probably even believe the Holocaust happened
Off course it did. How do you think all those people died?

>and the Nazi's were the bad guys.
Off course they were. Germans were always the problem and Europe will never be great until they perish from this Earth.

>now

Exactly. Jews have destroyed the fabric of the black identity

This, as a br i honestly don't.
Can't trust every white, can't distrust every black.
Theres more to this game than the color of the package.

He looks like a white man with dark skin.

That's because you're all monkeys.