Wife gets knocked up by God

>Wife gets knocked up by God
>Has to raise God's son as his own
>His wife remains a virgin for the rest of her life, meaning that he never even has sex with her

Is Joseph the biggest cuckold of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_virginity_of_Mary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>His wife remains a virgin for the rest of her life, meaning that he never even has sex with her
Was accurate until you made this statement. I bet you think the three kings visited Jesus without traveling with their armies too.

Fucking Anglican Heretics not knowing shit.

Explain pls, never eared of the army thing

She's called the virgin mary for a reason you fucking prod

Have you guys ever actually read the bible? Jesus had a ton of brothers and sisters.

He's talking about the fact that idiots will assume stupid shit like this, just because it's not explicitly written.

The virgin Mary was a virgin when Jesus was born, but it doesn't say anything about after his birth so it's unlikely she stayed a virgin.
Just like the kings travelled to visit Jesus. Of course they would have armies, men to protect them and carry things. They just didn't feel the need to write this because it would be so obvious.

kek
virgin for Jesus only
In the bible it clearly states that jesus had tons of brother and sisters

Besides i bet you think that Jesus is the literal son of God and not God himself
Kuck

Yes, because she was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus.

>people still believe this shit literally happened.

Cringe

If you are a Christian yes

But

>faith
>paki rapist

Hard to have for your kind

does this thread belong on Sup Forums?
will newfags bump it?

It's actually embarrassing Tbh.

>Paki

I'm white

>Fucking christkikes not knowing shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_virginity_of_Mary

>Italian calling someone else non-white

>know that one of your best friends will betray you, for some money, which will result in your death
>do nothing, let the guy just get away with basically killing you
>let the guy do it by kissing you

Honestly, why isn't Christianity just called "Cuckfaggotry"?

At a risk of pissing off KEK, I must correct you. After Gabriel appeared to Joseph, the Bible says, Joseph took her into his home and had no relations with her until after she gave birth.

>>do nothing, let the guy just get away with basically killing you

Judas ends up in hell how the fuck does he gets away ?

>ends up in fictional BDSM land
That will show him.

>Mary gets knocked up by God
>God leaves Mary to raise Jesus alone

The better question is, is God a nigger?

>WE WUZ ALMIGHTY AN SHEIT

lmfao'd

3 kings? it was 3 wise man , is this a mandela effect or are you just stupid

>7Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. 8And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also. 9When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. 10When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. 11And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. 12And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_virginity_of_Mary

no one believes that shit. It's just what Catholics did to support their fucking demagoguery of Mary. Absolutely haram

>First Church of Christ
>Officially sanctioned by the demigod himself
>1,500 years later Martin Luther thinks he knows better that Saint Peter

kek

Nah. From what I've gathered, the guy was pretty old when she married him: too old to have kids. It was back in the day when people got married for cohabitation, not sex.

Brothers had more of a religious connotation. Like how monks living together are all "brothers."

>do nothing, let the guy just get away with basically killing you
>not knowing that when you're someone's enemy and they kill you, you win

>inb4 jesus knew that judas would end up killing himself out of sheer shame and regret
>implying that isnt punishment enought
and if you dont like that,he s also burning in hell so yeah
and why did he let him?
because it was his choice,it was judas own will,not jesuses
also turn the other cheek and such

Why are Christcucks so defensive about their cuck religion?

>It was back in the day when people got married for cohabitation, not sex.
Do people really believe this shit?

It seems like it. I'm not a Christian; I'm just repeating what i've picked up.

>*Why are people so idiotic when it comes to Christianity, and rely on fallacies to make a point?

Corrected it for you

t. cuck