Muslim owned restaurant to feed homeless on Christmas day

metro.co.uk/2016/12/05/muslim-owned-restaurant-wants-to-ensure-no-one-eats-alone-on-christmas-day-6302000/

wtf I love Muslims now

because no one else would buy shitty muslim food so they are going to poison Christians with it

good for them

It's called b8, faggot!

...and some moderate muslim is going to kill the restaurant owner

Cool

99% of the rest of all muslims think their heads should be chopped for giving food to infidels on a Christian holiday.

There is nothing wrong with this.

WOW THIS MUST MEAN ALL MUSLIMS ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE!

how do you prove you're homeless

test

>Muslim refugee rapes woman

Woah now, his race is of no importance here. Are you some kind of a racist?

>Muslim restaurant feeds homeless, who are probably muslims and are not even homeless

HOW PROGRESSIVE. LOOK AT THE MUSLIMS INTEGRATING.

That's nice of them.

99% of salafis think that

christians have been doing this for hundred of years, here in rome you get a place to sleep, eat and wash yourself whenever you want.
what's the big deal other than the fact it's a way to indoctrinate the poor with shitslam?

Good for them. That's what white people have been doing forever. We even have a system for it. It's called welfare and social security. The thing is that hobos want to be hobos.

i like how liberals will call us racists for judging all muslims based on the actions of terrorists then turn around and point to muslims like these as proof that all muslims are good people

That warmed my frigid heart. Let's bring in more refugees now.

-Sent from my iPhone

as a hobo there is some validaty to this.

however i seomteimes get paranoid of feeds and 501cs as being some mkultra fronts or someshit. i think i'm paranoid schizo though so it's probably all in my head.

Some muslims actualy think this would make allah happy

It actually would though

Why do you want to be a hobo, hobobro?

Inb4 other muslims will come and destroy the place screming KAFIR ALLAH AKBHAR

>ingratiate
>breed
>????
>dead whites

Shit like this happens all the time everywhere by other people and no one cares

>any act of generosity from shitskins is newsworthy

Acts 15:20
But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

I hope no one eats anything "halal".

No sorry I'm not ever buying their shit. Even if these ragheads are sincere in wanting to help they are also wanting to sway public opinion and gain sympathy points so the next time the fucking waiter goes ALLAHU ACKBAR on a bus they can say "oh but we're so nice we fed some homeless people".

Mmmm baked ham

Virtue signaling lvl 99

Hi, there. Raised a Muslim here (Bosnian Muslim from Iowa.) The idea that all Mulsims are terrorist idiots is gay and dumb. I converted when I got married (Lutheran now), but Muslims can be based. Grow up, a little.

>wtf you are a muslim pretending meme us as if you were not
cut the bullshit mohammad , we both know you want any Christian that enters that joint will be met with open arms and smiles , they gonna get food , they good get a good talk.

And then when they are talking your muslim brothers will slowly edge to convice the person they are talking to about the truth faith, once that happens he's gonna offer him a book and more food, asking him if he wants to pray togheter at the local mosque , fast foward 1 year and that homeless is wearing a sucide vest willing to kill himself of GOD.

Or scenario two where the homeless refuses Islam and your book and he is banned , attacked or even will have his head choped off.

Eitherway behind the kindess of muslims there is only the desire to murder or convert those around them, thats how yo doctrine works.

Glad someone pointed this out to the mongo's

A muslim can be good but Islam can not

they will also give away free vests to keep the homeless warm.