Daily reminder that we, the Chinese, will soon be the greatest power in the world. Yes...

Daily reminder that we, the Chinese, will soon be the greatest power in the world. Yes, for now we come to England and West to learn, but in the future you will learn in our lands!

We are the rising power, and our men (such as me, pic related) are strong as an Ox, and in battle are fearsome. Think about it, would the people's army of China rather have a flabby American, skinny Brit, bum loving Frenchman, or me, a strong Chinese man?

Taiwan is rightfully ours. And we will take it back in due time.

防衛固守,有效嚇阻

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/china/21587813-northern-china-running-out-water-governments-remedies-are-potentially-disastrous-all
marketplace.org/2016/04/21/world/warning-parched-china-city-runs-out-water
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nando's is shit

I find myself fond of nandos, but not of the capitalist system that gave rise to it.

nice roids, needledick

I'll be living in CHINA for 1 month

Expecting to see a superpower

chin chon ding dong?

We have no needs for steroids, American dog.

We have superior genes, superior strength and superior intelligence.

We overtook you long ago.

Once you strayed from Communism you strayed from power.

Gonna need a height check on this chinklet.

No amount of gains will hide the fact you're a manlet with a 2 inch pecker.

>chinks
>commies
This meme have to die.

>roiding manlet

Small wiener

My height is irrelevant. The Chinese mindset means our people will overpower any Englishman in battle.

You have a powerful army, but your people are weak. Total war would lead to revolution.

>Get too swole from all the synthol and roid abuse.
>Can't even turn side to side anymore.
>Get in a fire fight, can't dodge.
>Get shot.

Good job senpai, you're dead.

While we have had to take some liberties to compete with the capitalists, once we become number one superpower, we will finally abolish all classes, and institute wage egalitarianism.

Stalin was your last great leader.

>have 3 inch Chinese penis
>take roids to get swole to compensate
>end up with 2 inch penis and high blood pressure

My dick.

A true Chinese warrior fears not death; he fears dishonour.

ching chong ding dong ping pong number 37 with szechuan sauce OOH EEE OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLAWALLA BINGBANG

Ultimate power!!!! With a tiny eeny weeny dick.

kekeddi kek

muh dick

WHITE BOIS BTFO

5 foot 3 at the most

Like big tits on a fat girl, small dicks on tiny people just aren't impressive.

Why are erect while taking a picture of yourself in the mirror?

Btw, do you guys have tips for Asian guys who want to meet and date qt blonde white girls?

That means you're short, you chink manlet. The reason you don't need roids is because you're 5'1.

Have fun taking over the world you stubby little shit.

>pumped

You greasy nigger

I'm 186cm retarded spagettinigger. Koreans are taller than fucking spagettimanlets.

Maybe you chinks need some Opium for your overvorked 1.2 billion slaves, I know of a tiny island Kingngdom that can provide such help.

chinese people are the less scary people on earth desu senpai.

the only thing we fear from you is that you flood our markets with chinese-quality shit.

>newfags will bump the bait

Most you are just all beta autistic fucks. Or you're just in a greasy takeaway kitchen, while people like my chat to your wife who's serving me my show mien and prawn crackers at the counter.

Slavemind country and race of people/10

Take a DNA test and prove your claim.

>Daily reminder that we, the Chinese, will soon be the greatest power in the world.

I guess that's why you chinks dump cadmium into your rice paddies. To lower your power level to make it fair.

Delet this

china is literally capitalism

Diff person from first pic

>mfw the chinese are working on literal eugenics and the west is too cucked to do the same

which chinese ?

good luck cuck. we will print a pile of money so tall that you won't be able to fly your shitty russian jets over it.

How do you sleep with no eyelids?

Hurry the fuck up with that duck soup, Chong.

>rising power
>implying Trump won't dismantle your shitty country into multiple puppet states

Is this what it feels like to be eternally btfo?

>id is YIKE
>aka yellow kike

checks out

>1.2 billion malnourished and starving slaves.
>have to burn pensions to keep market afloat.
Yeah good luck faggot. Your house of cards is being exposed.

I'm sure it must smell absolutely amazing in there. Like a hot sauna, but instead of water, you use the ass drippings from an incontinent morbidly obese man

DERETE RIS

thats a nice fucking dick

wtf is wrong with these people?

TAIWAN NUMBER 1

Do you guys have any tips for Asian guys who want to meet and date white blonde women?

Foolish westerner, we are a strong, fast growing and dynamic economy. You capitalist pigs are in decline.

You really really sound like kim jong un.

maybe you ARE kim jong un

Daily reminder that all fucking gooks are subhumans and will always be.

>CHINA STRONK REEEEEE
>gets wrecked by muslim knife assault squad

kek.

I've asked fucking Tojo friend of my about the Korean Cult Scandal and he said something that could be interpreted as:
>Korean being member of some crazy cult
>surprising

>WHY SENIOR TRUMP-SAN TAKEM FONE CARR FLOM UNHONORABLE TAIWAIN PRESIDENTE
>LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Daily reminder that we, the Chinese, will soon be the greatest power in the world.

we stop buying shoes, your country vanishes.

economist.com/news/china/21587813-northern-china-running-out-water-governments-remedies-are-potentially-disastrous-all

marketplace.org/2016/04/21/world/warning-parched-china-city-runs-out-water

You chinese are running out of water. You fags are going to be bathing, drinking, and eating sewage soon.

This.
China is becoming increasingly unstable, they're just good at hiding it. Power changes through coup happen often and the countries massive army is largely untrained. The entire East China sea situation is China trying to put on a strong face to hide how rapidly it's losing the gains it's made on the world stage and has only gotten this far because Obama is weak.

>We come to England
Not really, there's like 10 of you in total and you won't learn shit because your slitty eyes prevent you from seeing the reality. Now go lick Mao Zedingdongs cock like a good little micro cocked gook.

BIG YERROW DICK

RITTRE WHAITU PENIS

你好
我是荷兰人

I wonder if OP found the picture and it gave him an idea for a thread, or if he had the idea for the thread and went looking for the picture

tfw to smart too defend the western world

TYPICAL WHITE BOI

tfw not enough asian girls (chinese, japanese) in england for me to try and date.

Any chinese person in england lives in london anyway, damn.

Whittu Piggu LARP as wizard in dress

as long as you fuck up the muslims for us, I am fine with that

pea brained mong

Wat

Will you stop dressing like wizards?

I am so glad we asians don't worship dead bones

How do we even compete?

Fuck off.

t. Chink Murrican

>Down's syndrome

Solid. Thick. Tight. Keep us updated.

top 3 sweetest tears in the world

3 lefty tears
2 feminist tears
1 ops roid raging manlet tears

Love how you have to proxy, because of course the Chinese government does not trust its people getting its own information from non-Chinese sources.

Better assimilate chink boi

Wear your wizard costume now

>mental image of KJU at his battlestation full of iMacs (look it up) posting through Brit VPN

Can't wait for more Chinese girls in my area. Keep on growing China, I like you!

>muscles will stop a .223
>believes this happens
>under 6'2 chinaman

Damn I had a chuckle.

Why would they go for men who dress like pigs and won't let us get with your women?

If anyone dresses like wizards...

A strong wind would knock out your economy and purge your society into revolt. Fuck off out of here rice nigger.

We dropped that shit. It's called growing up

>we, the Chinese, will soon be the greatest power in the world.

>Be me, China (ignore the flag)
>be world's largest nation for decades (centuries)
>invent gunpowder, the movable type printing press, etc,
>still not "greatest power in the world"
>but,but... any day now, we'll be on top, honest.

I am protestant and I don't feel the need of a church to believe in my god. Do what you want with the wizards

Don't worry. I'm sure we will nuke China and send them back a few decades.

Protestant think they can worship like this?

I think religion is stupid but this is the MOST ridiculous way to worship a god

get a load of this LARPer

Nationalist Populist global takeover, commie dickrider

>superpower
>you can literally die by using an elevator in china

Just remember what we did to Japan. We will give zero fucks about it too.

Well...I hate this

Your body is too big for your head bruh. This is why your people were meant for smarts alone.