Frustrated husband chops off his genitals after his wife hadn't had sex with him for a DECADE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4005992/That-ll-Frustrated-husband-chops-genitals-knife-wife-hadn-t-sex-DECADE.html

Why wouldn't he chop off her genitals instead?

White people are subhuman.

The Jew is winning

kek. what an absolute dickhead.

>Ghasi Ram, 37, cut off his penis after his advances were rejected
>His wife, Manjhri Devi, said he was regularly drunk and never listened to her

>Ghasi Ram
>Uttar Pradesh in northern India
>white
lol

You have to go home, roach.

It's an Indian actually.
OP pic not related.

Why couldn't he chop off Jamal's genitals?

He has ascended to the ultimate level of cutfaggotry

Lmao what a cuck. My wife regularly says she wants to leave me for my philandering ways and I still end up seducing her to stay. Feels good

As a gay man, I save marriages by relieving these men of sex. I give married guys blowjobs and let them fuck my hairless pink boipussy and they are so grateful, even when they are too masculine to admit it. I can tell they really needed it.
I've had some guys start crying and then blow up my phones, even some Turkroach wanted to marry me.
I'm not a prostitute though. I don't need money. I just like making other men feel good. And they reward me with cum which contains wisdom. I think I might be a psychic vampire because I literally can't function without cum.

Click the article you dolt. I can't believe you people shit talk our education.

divorce is self-mutilation

dailymail uk's enquirer

He really should have just went to Backpage.com and found a decently classy whore to bang out some of his frustration - holy shit kek.

You voted trump too, right.

>angry fustrated mexican tries to insult trump before they are put behind the wall they are paying for

Wya I want to fug no homo of course lel xD

Why didn't he just fuck someone else? Or leave her? What a dumb ass.

of course i did
now build wall

None of you cucks seem to realize that NOT getting married is the true redpill.

Marriage is dead, it helps nothing and is geared for women to steal your kids and money.

>But muh degeneracy

When has marriage ever stopped a man from getting fucked over by a woman? She gets your things and you get nothing, you lose everything.

Not getting married means the relationship works off of the merit of it's strength, she KNOWS she can't just walk either since she gets nothing and she can't threaten to divorce you since you owe her nothing. In effect, not being married but in a relationship put the man in charge again without any government interference on behalf of the women - no surrogate hubby to save her ass if she gets cold feet.

The kids thing is still complicated but if you're together for years without marriage and don't need some document telling you you're committed to each other you may fare a lot better and have a stringer family.

He should've just divorced her and slept with someone else. What a moron.

Vietnam fucking shit.

This. I've said to my gf that there is literally no reason to get married in this day in age. I think they just want their "special day" to wear a wedding dress.

JUST
U
S
T

You might be trolling but im wondering how many legit cases of this there are...

El mapuche.

You mean partial fence.

>not understanding common law marriages

adultwork.com