Really makes you ponder Sup Forums

Really makes you ponder Sup Forums

I see Trump has already started making good on his promises.

Now stay there.

Your dad's Kike Circumvich?

My condolences

Makes me ponder how long until she's 18

>her father magically can't beat the shit out of you once she's 18

This triggers the alpha male.

Unlike in Mexico we are allowed guns in the states

And what stops him from shooting you in return though?

I'm pondering in my pants right now about that

Hnghh I wanna rape her dad

She's British, negro. That means she's legal at 16.

Ooooh Mr tough guy.
What a fag

no lats

A dad like that seems cool.

In fact it'd be a reason to hit that girl

>Incest: The Picture

Have you ever spoken to a 16 year old? No thanks

Being British.

What's Comey doing nowadays?

Heh...maybe one day you'll learn...

...kid

>instilling rebellion: the picture

She's going to get a black boyfriend, i guarantee it.

my suit of adamantium armor duh ;p xD

I wonder what she looks like with jizz on her face

YOU JUST KNOW

His daughter is his bitch and no other guy should fck with his bish? Lol fucking mongrels.

This guy wants to plow his daughter

>18

16 here lad.

ive noticed that my favorite maymays are incredibly specific mixes of two obscure ones.

yours made me lol.

Gorillion Mindchant

>shitty gross grayscale tattoos
The only acceptable tattoos are ones that look good

lol this is most dads with daughters

scared of the inevitable dick in mouth once they get a boyfriend

God what a faggot, he reminds me of those gym feminist white knights

This guy is a good dad with a sense of humor. If a girl is brought up with a strong and sensible father figure it will lead her to take pride in herself and who she dates/marries.

Some of you are disgusting BTW

Wouldnt you be?

Have to say that made me k£k.

But frog deities are Banned in Britain.

People with an IQ below 100 shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

What is the guy gonna do, physically assault some 13 year old for asking his daughter if she would like to have lunch with him?

Goddamn, I'm a fit, pretty big guy but I would never descend to this level of autism

Pfft, you don't fear a muscular dad. You fear a crazy dad. You know, the one that will actually drive cross country to fuck your shit up with a baseball bat.

Good things are good

t. woodelf

nope, it would have the adverse effect

controlling dad = rebel (date a nigger)

Checked

RARE

This. The dad who might not seem intimidating but drinks scotch for dinner and cigars for breakfast. The crazy motherfucker.

Quints for a big guy

wasted

>can't take a joke
yeah, you're the one that needs to skip having children m8.

We don't need another generation of pretentious cunts walking the Earth.
>hurr durr IQ
>hurr durr my ego
>hurrr durr no fun allowed
please don't reproduce, your kids will hate you and become race mixers anyway.

most bjj wrestlers seem to be those kind of fags

Still too late. It's 15 in Poland.
Anyone here can beat it?

>People with an IQ below 100 shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

I don't think you understand how IQ works

Aww shit man that takes me back...

you can see the embarrassment on her face

But controling + good + cool dad = Having standards and teaching them is not control, or at least the bad kind of control.

You think that guy in the OP doesnt let her daughter go to parties and befriend boys?

Shut ur mouth kid, ur disgusting

>I...it's just a joke man
>unironically saying hurr durr

Shouldn't you be on Reddit or something?

10 in the middle east

I don't think you do leaf.
But please enlighten us

>Dad wants boys to stay away so that he can have the daughter all to himself

This pretty much is my thoughts on guys like this.

Here's a better idea, raise your kid not to be a whore then you don't have to worry about the guys she dates.

Who are the Stay Clear Boys?

bit a bad get hey

Most coalburners are girls who had virtually no father figure in their lives. 9 times out of 10, coalburners almost never interact with their fathers on a regular basis. (Typically when a father works too much)

Fixin ta run a trump resort in beautiful Havana for the rest of his life by the 2nd year in trumps presidency.

Who is she?

>look guys I have muscles and everyone must know about it including the innocent children that want to befriend my daughter xd

Literally nigger tier

This is why race alone isn't enough to define the worth of people

Well judging from the shirt he's gonna try and beat the shit out of whoever try's going for his daughter not shoot them

>But please enlighten us
I take that as a "no".

An IQ of 100 is the average.

Think long and hard about what would happen if all people below the average stopped reproducing over multiple generations.

>she

>she
newfag

one shot one kill

You'd have a constantly improving average.
>inb4 hurr durr it'll still be 100
not as sampled from the original population, asshat.

IQ of 100 is average for only some groups.

The average German has an IQ of over 100
The average sub Saharan African has an IQ of under 100

Ask yourself some questions my man, entire populations would be heavily effected while others would not

>What is the guy gonna do, physically assault some 13 year old for asking his daughter if she would like to have lunch with him?
You really think that's his intention and not that he's just narcissistic?

>Hey beautiful, what's your dads number

i just googled this girl. she's some instagram model and and she has a bf. the guy appears to be normal, by all accounts.

she drags him along to do everything and she's her photographer, she talks to him about clothes, outfits, cosmetics and crap like that. she makes him do le funneh couple videos, make travelogs where he just films her walking and talking about garbage.

i want to know how that fucking guy deals with it. how do you deal with the person you've chosen to spend your life with not having anything of substance to say, not having any fascinating interests, only caring about clothes and makeup and cosmetics and "artsy" garbage like tatoos and "photography"(read: ig filters). how do you share everything with someone who's so self absorbed that she constantly takes selfies and uploads them to ig for the approval of strangers.

i can imagine them sitting in their room and having dinner and she's just making faces at the camera, checking her phone, taking random pics of the food or the view or whatever, taking shots of herself from different angles and worrying about her appearence, trying out the newest "funny" snapchat filter, etc.

fuck man, how do you just give yourself to someone like that. how does he not care that his partner is so uninteresting. jesus, sometimes i don't get normies.

it'd be terrible if say, someone came on her pic and tweeted it to him

;^)

I don't think he's actually gonna do it, my question was rhetorical. It's just a stupid premise

13 in here lol
I think below 12 is considered rape so

>not as sampled from the original population, asshat.

That's besides the point you moron.

If the criteria for reproducing is having an IQ of 100 or higher, then even if the average person is smarter than the original population, you'll still be preventing future smarter people from reproducing as they'll be considered below 100 at the time since IQ is relative.

Eventually we'll be left with a small number of geniuses relative to today's IQ with IQs hovering around 100.

look at that roided faggot

i bet he takes tons of dick on the side

A 50 year-old Argentinian man can legally fuck a 13 year old girl? The rest of the world is just shit. We should nuke you all.