Should white women receive benefits for having white children?

Should white women receive benefits for having white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only 125+ IQ women. All others must pay an annual fine as long as their children are alive. The fine also compounds generationally meaning a mother will have to pay for every sub 125 in her ancestry until she breeds up.

>Only 125+ IQ women
nice meme

>Only 125+ IQ women.
Muh IQ meme

If you insist, you can go find the nearest white woman with white children and hand her 5% of your wage.

>Identifying shapes is an indicator of intelligence
heartily kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

Women are closer around the mean, finding 125+ IQ women would be hard.

High IQ people tend to be leftwingers who love open borders.

Meant to quote

that's odd because nigs (avg 75 IQ) vote overwhelmingly for leftists

Nobody should receive 'benefits'.

That's odd because nigs typically live in Republican states.

expect a surge in rednecks having kids in trailer parks. Not something the west needs right now

Nobody wants to watch an hour long molymeme.

Not sure. But they should be socially shamed for not having at least 3 of them.

Short answer, no. White women should find white men that can provide for them, and spawn as much as possible.

nigs don't vote without (((community organizers))) who go door to door, make them register to vote, and then bus the same 50 nigs around from polling station to polling station to vote dozens of times each

Yes, they should.

No. They should receive a tax discount.

The benefit is having your genes passed on, not thrown in the garbage.

>Jews have the highest IQ's according to IQ tests
>Stefan Molymeme is Jewish
>Stefan Molymeme pushes IQ = Intelligence idea

hmmm, really makes ur neurons fire

Abolish welfare all together.

Don't they already? It's called a loving husband and father who can pay the bills. If it falls apart it is usually the women who doesn't hold up her end of the social contract.

hello brainlets

>jews were exterimated times and times again, the reason they have an higher average IQ is that they've often been culled and the dumb ones couldn't or didn't get away

I don't have to be fastest I just have to run faster then you , do this a couple of times and the average running speed goes up.

6 milion jews alive today apparently from one of the oldest people on earth , really makes you think.

But thats not a bad thing , the jews just have to learn not to fuck shit up and work togheter like whites do.

No.

A tax relief is still a benefit. So is healthcare.

All white nations should implement a white baby credit. Our numbers are clearly dwindling, any intensive would be great.

Or we could just ban abortion and make adoption a much more inexpensive process.

>his iq is below 125

It's called having a father that's both employed and present

No, retard. There are already enough people.

Put in is all over that shit and Trump's maternity plan isn't far behind. America MUST remain a white majority nation.

I'm a black/white race mixed man who realizes this necessity.

And fuck off with the reversion to mean pseudo science bullshit I know is incoming LOL

>Ban abortion
>Ban birth control (((pill)))
>Problem solves itself

Yes, you tell the goyim Mario Luigiberg. If they want children there are many African children who need adopted, right?

>world is overcrowded

>instead of forcing non-whites to have less children we should outbreed them!
>brialliant planz bruh!11

this is Sup Forums will always be the laughing stock of Sup Forums

High IQ people tend to think that it's not nice to beat people up , or hurt them, also they believe that everybody should have the rights and freedoms they enjoy , as they can easily put themselfs in someone else's shoes and understand their paint and suffering.

Since normal High IQ people are also empthatical they understand the paint and try to help.

But, High IQ people , as in "being smart" doesn't mean they have all the data , or haven't been indotrinated with retarded ideas.

It's like saying , hey poisoneous snakes are creatures like me and I feel their pain as they struggle to survive , i should take a snake home and sleep with it , because like me it's needs love.

Well taking that snake home will most likely mean the High IQ leftist is going to get bitten.

First mistake was beliving that everybody should have the same rights and freedoms that they "High IQ person who is responsible , have principles" have. But fact is , everybody should EARN the freedoms and rights. You want to go around free and not be restricted by borders ... EARN IT , show us (the world) that you competent , reposibile , productive individual. If not then you shouldn't get the same freedoms , or benefits.

Can you really trust an arab with brealy any education to sleep in yo bed and not fuck your wife and murder you with your HIGH IQ in your sleep?

My point is simple High IQ people doesn't actually mean they have all the information and truths about this.

Since humans aren't equel and there are those with Lower IQ whom only way they know how to express themselfs is with knives , fits , ak-47 si sucide vests then we need borders to contain these people from harming us.

I don't mind Arabs coming to any part of the world , doing business , making a family , enjoying the freedoms that the west can offer.
But they have to be as the same quality as everybody else in the place they are moving to.

And Do not mistake high IQ people with highly educated people since it's not the same thing.

Why must we accept all the trash , why must britbongs have to edure getting their wallets stolen by shitty Romanians , and not enjoy a nice conversation about life the universe and everything with fellow business partner that happens to be a Romanian.

So I leave you with this

Do you think a High IQ leftist enjoy a nice conversation with arab which only wants to convert him to islam , or with one that shares his intrest and inteligence and can maintain the same level of decencacy.

But what do I know , you bongs know better... Enjoying eating the food from Indians from yo Indian colony who don't wash their hands when they make yo food.

They already do in places like Austria you get 300 bucks a month per kid you have. Some countries build you a house if you intend to have children and live in a village.

From the government? No. From citizens? Sure. Nothing stops white people from forming a cultural support group that helps white mothers and white families. It is exactly what they should be doing right now.

Why is this board so fucking racist?

POST IQ'S ITT:

148 tested by psychiatrist
he said I could apply for MENSA membership, but I declined

white women should receive benefits for having superior qt half asian children

>be dumbass low IQ gypsy
>don't understand why people have countries or borders or nations or anything like that

Funny how in the past they didn't need any government giving benefits to be able to fulfill their biological role.

Wouldn't such support groups be shut down for "racism"?

163 tested by a psychiatrist.

No benefits for anybody for fucks sake. Somebody will always find a way to mooch off of it.

Hitler promoted that and it worked. Birthrate started booming.

they already do, it's called welfare, and we should take full advantage of it and crash the system

My IQ is 185 as tested by a ten question survey online.

YES

So did Mao. Gave them a billion in no time. And frankly, there is no such thing as too many white people. We should be populating the globe.