Rockefeller family charity to withdraw all investments in fossil fuel companies

>Rockefeller family charity to withdraw all investments in fossil fuel companies.

>A charitable fund of the Rockefeller family – who are sitting on a multibillion-dollar oil fortune – has said it will withdraw all its investments from fossil fuel companies.

>The Rockefeller Family Fund, a charity set up in 1967 by descendants of John D Rockefeller, said on Wednesday that it would divest from all fossil fuel holdings “as quickly as possible”.

>The fund, which was founded by Martha, John, Laurance, Nelson and David Rockefeller, singled out ExxonMobil for particular attention describing the world’s largest oil company as “morally reprehensible”.

theguardian.com/environment/2016/mar/23/rockefeller-fund-divestment-fossil-fuel-companies-oil-coal-climate-change

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-catworld.com/2016/12/05/rossi-interview-in-italian-elements-magazine/
lenr-forum.com
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/scientists-turn-algae-into-crude-oil-in-less-than-an-hour-180948282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since they're above needing PR, i'm going to go with they found an alternate fuel source and are moving to monopolize it

Does it mean that the world is moving away from oil for good? So we should all short oil companies? Can it be just virtue signaling?

k garechou boko, nepal ma tha 6 baje cha

It's obvious.
>Canada hears ping from something awakening on ocean floor.
>Buzz Aldrin takes his old ass to Antarctica
>Other countries send teams to Antarctica at the same time.
>Photos of bizarre lights in the sky over Antarctica
>Podesta emails about zero point fusion.

The AyyyLMAO's are coming boys, cheap power for all.

>singled out ExxonMobil for particular attention describing the world’s largest oil company as “morally reprehensible”.
I wonder what this is all about.

why are all liberal financiers clones of Emperor Palpatine

Isn't Trump considering a person from exon mobile for his cabinet?

Ha, shadily...

Weird lights in turkey and texas too

Most likely, they've figured that oil investment is no longer worth the money.

It does make sense, with so many new oil fields being found and OPEC having internal power struggles that will likely kill the organization, oil will never return to the easy cash crop it used to be.

Yup, which is why they're trying to make anything related to Trump in anyway untouchable.

Maybe he will go against them in such ways that he pushes them into being conservative.

Because they are actual users of the Dark Side.

>Rockefeller family charity to withdraw all investments in fossil fuel companies.
Then watch where they put their money, because that will be where the next boom is.

If this was a straight up lie on their behalf, would they report that? Maybe 3 years from now they decide to invest even more money, would they report that?

That's a very good thing.
We will all enjoy self driving electic cars within the next 20 years.

>since they're above needing PR, i'm going to go with they found an alternate fuel source and are moving to monopolize it
this, and dub says it's true

> Fossil fuel investments
> Charity
Fake news.

Fossil fuels will be around for awhile

truth is heralded by doubles

checkin dese

Well, that settles that.

Fucking strange. I mean, Exxon mobil really is morally reprehensible and played a huge role in pushing for the continued occupation of Iraq, but the Rockefellers are evil made flesh.

I'd be willing to bet on this.

rockashitbag from way wayback

>a legitimate clean power resource
>better and more reliable power production than Hydro, Solar and Wind combined
>it's fucking cheaper, too

>NO, YOU CANNOT USE IT, YOU MUST USE MY SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE POWER GENERATION SOURCE!!!

This is why I don't buy into climate change being as bad as people say it is. These people constantly call for getting away from fossil fuels but fight tooth and nail against any kind of nuclear development.

its because they make more money selling carbon credits to retarded politicians then they do selling oil

Insider trading at its finest

Energy companies have been booming since Trump took office. They're probably hoping to short a few million barrels and return in the hot seat to buy it all at reduced pricing under a different account. Crude is already up past 51 dollars a barrel and climbing

They're fucking with us. They have enough money to pull shit like this while a millionaire would get ruined.

>Weird lights in turkey
Those damn Gülenists again!

if this is true, watch where they put their money

Y'know in Fallout lore, how the whole world used all the oil in the whole world? But also, there was only one untapped well in the whole world and it was a heavily fortified oil rig controlled by the military?

Yeah, see, they're going to hoard what little is left for themselves, when the societal collapse comes. Oh, actually, it's like Road Warrior, too. There will be one well and there will be a big beautiful wall around it.

They don't need PR for themselves but for their globalist global warming renewable-energy NWO mumbo-jumbo.
If they're still big invested in "fossil" fuel they undermine the credibility of the agenda they're pushing.

Jewgle announced today that they will be "100% powered by renewable energy in 2017"

Not a coincidence.

how fucked would humans be if they stop drilling for oil?

will all our cars be worthless?

>family gets rich off oil
>NOW it's just too morally reprehensible

Why would they bite the hand that fed their family's greatness?

It's like the house of Saud disavowing Islam and oil.

LENR

I think I got the message. Thanks Kek.

>WHOOOPS, I patented some ZPE systems, money, sweet money come to papa

e-catworld.com/2016/12/05/rossi-interview-in-italian-elements-magazine/

Is the (((testing))) still ongoing?

Nah it's over but the whole affair is a mess as he attacked in court the company funding him

Check lenr-forum.com if you have time to spend unconstructively reading shill posts and open-minded dudes trying to figure it out

He's just trying to spread rumors and devalue oil companies so he can make a profit out of it.

It's like Nathan Rothschild and the Waterloo battle.

Stop falling for this old trick.

I don't want that shit

Rockefellers are accusing Exxon of going full Philip Morris: waging war against climate science (the way Philip Morris did against cigarette science) while internally they accepted the reality of global warming. In other words, lying about global warming so they could keep public opinion conflicted.

Why is Rockefeller doing this now? I don't know. But I think they are probably right about Exxon. And now of course Trump wants to make America Exxon again.

>he attacked in court the company funding him
fucking why
did he get Jewed

I had some hopes on that tiny kawaii reactor, Goddamnit.

>singled out ExxonMobil for particular attention describing the world’s largest oil company as “morally reprehensible”
>ExxonMobil
>Descended from Standard Oil, which the Rockefellers themselves founded
I smell bullshit.

>corporations and dynasties going to war with each other
>WikiLeaks has more influence than the news
>President Trump

we cyberpunk now

Kike lover

Nah, only the retards are truly against Nuclear. I personally would like more money put in Nuclear and research but the stigma is ridiculously hard to break. Even when you bring cold hard fact : ex that Nuclear causes less death /energy produced than every single other energy source the tards will still believe that a nuclear plant is gonna explode at the drop of a hat

It's fuckign depressing.

GET IN HERE, INVESTIGATING ROCKEFELLERS TOO

>we cyberpunk now

yooooooooo

I just fucking realized

WE NEUROMANCER NOW

Fun fact

99 nuclear power plants power 20% of the USA

1308 coal fire power plants do 33%

>Rockefeller family charity removes money from oil and invests in

CHEESE PIZZA HANDKERCHIEF MAPS

T U R B O R A R E
U
R
B
O

I mean its cool, but dmn what will happen to stick cars(manuel), ull never get to fuk ur girl on ur mustang, or meet up with ur boys at mcdonals or other places while all u drive stick cars,
>race down the stree with ur girl in ur side
>ur kids will never experience this
>ur kids will most likely never need to learn to "drive" a car(if ur in ur 20s n dont plane on ahving one until 30s)

Can't you make diesel from algae? They're probably going to monopolize it if they figured out how to make it efficient

This and they are now ready to crash and burn the oil economy, which in turn crashes and burns the American economy as it currently stands.

>What did they mean by this?

What has Trump said about OPEC as a monopoly/cartel over the years?
Are Rockefellers seeing a risk that Trump as a president is going to destroy OPEC?

Is it finally time for nuclear energy powered cars?

Here's a link to an article talking about the Algae and how it can make diesel. If any Anons wanna know :^)
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/scientists-turn-algae-into-crude-oil-in-less-than-an-hour-180948282/

Since there will still be a market for these type of enthusiasts (me alike), the big automakers will make some driver-oriented cars.

I don't think so. Rather, Trump will put an end to the regulation that favors large oil companies and puts smaller refineries and drillers out of business.

This has been talked about by Carl Icahn a lot. Rockefeller funds caught on, and masked it as a climate change meme, to please their Jewish friends, but in reality it all comes down to money.

I think it will be a while before oil companies tread on new highs, could be a 5-10 year slump.

Saudi Arabia would be worthless so as a whole humans would be better off.

So what you're saying is that Rockefeller is going to divert funding towards government projects like thorium nuclear reactors?

IIRC Chevron is today's Standard Oil.

>What did they mean by this?
They're sick dealing with OPEC's shit and want to bring Saudi Arabia to heel.
My money's on fusion.

It was one of the descendants formed from the 1911 antitrust case. So was ExxonMobil.

Am i the only one who remembers some user saying that ayy lmaos will be here by 2021?

Cigarettes cause cancer
>not the 10,000 chemicals we add to them

I haven't thoroughly gone through the (((science))) of smoking>cancer but if it's anything like global warming it's prob fucking BS

Has anyone ever smoked native cigarettes (which is JUST tobacco)?

They don't even taste or feel like the same substance. It's a night/day difference. So if the studies only focused on additive-altered cigarettes, it's like saying basic soda (water/co2) causes cancer
>after adding 20 flavour/color ""enhancers""

He looks like a bad simulation of a human