Germans, when you ask old people about the Nazis what do they say? Do they believe the Jewish lies?

Germans, when you ask old people about the Nazis what do they say? Do they believe the Jewish lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e48_1452957457
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Hardegen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw the Monachy supported Hitler and Mosley.

Fucking Goverment Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

>monarchy supported Mosley
really?

Old people hate nazi with passion due to the slaughter Adolf did by throwing unequipped Italian soldiers in the russian front, but some still love Mussolini.

nearly all are dead by now
the few who remain (and arent demented vegetables with alzheimers) are either ultra bitter cynics who hate the world, or are completely cut off from reality and live in a self-contained bubble that only their closest family are allowed in

Mussolini dindu nuffin wrong, if only he had been smarter and avoided the war like Franco did.

I unironically second that.

My 82 years old german grandmother still hates jews to this day.

It's hilarious talking with her about recent events, she's completely redpilled in a sad way.
Lost all hope for Germany,

I have 3 perspectives for you from my family.

>Dutch/German Grandfather
Helped kill Jews in the Netherlands by giving up their names, was a strong intellectual.
Do you know Carice van Houten?
My great grandfather got her dad in the Holocaust, her grandfather spend the rest of his life trying to slander my grandfather but he never felt bad about what he did.
Was good friends with Mussert and regulary send flowers to Hitler.
Got with a German woman to make Aryan children, had one child which was my grandfather.

>German grandfather:
Strong supporter of Adolf Hitler, but admitted that this was mostly due to his lack of knowledge about Fascism back then which he later said was a lot more reasonable to him as he didn't really care much about the Jews as long as they were kept out of Europe.
Joined the Germans and fought in France but hated the way Germans treated the French which I think is reasonable.

He married a French woman and lived out the rest of his life in Southern-France talking about "les rats" and wishing FN would finally win the elections.
He would often tell me stories to try and redpill me, I was a little bit of a Liberal back then which he hated, my girlfriend back then was a typical Liberal as well and he didn't like her.

Before he died he send half the money he had to FN and left the rest to us while urging us to have many white babies saying he was scared what our future was going to hold and that if we had to defend ourselves that we had to do it with the same strength and courage as he had back then.

>French grandmother
Absolutely hated Algerians, she refused to call them anything but "les rats" and would often openly talk about how she wanted to blow up all mosques in France.
As she got older she lost her ability to speak Dutch due to alzheimers so I could only speak French with her, she missed my grandfather who had died but she refused to leave France with us because it was her country and she would never willingly surrender it to the rats.

>argentina

I can't even be bothered to think up appropriate greentext lines to get the meme across, but you get my drift.

Franco was a retard

>Helped kill Jews in the Netherlands by giving up their names
What does he think about that now?

Did your Jew-hunting grandad believe in the Holocaust?

Well yeah, he was an authoritarian. Of course he was a retard. But he did a lot better than Hitler or Mussolini, that's for sure.

Jesus fucking Christ you're such a faggot. The guy tries to give relevant input for the thread and you spout memes about his flag in return.

nice.

here's mine;

>English grandparents
all were scared and evacuated to the countryside during the war, all hate what the country has become, all have forgotten why we fought the Germans

My great uncle married a German woman he met during the Berlin airlift. This was a man who was held in a prison camp during the war after being shot down in a 1943 bombing raid. His brother, my grandfather, still has a (19th) birthday card which the German prison guards wrote for him in 1944. It has a humorous poem and promises to meet up for a beer after the war.

The thing to remember about the Western Allies is that the average person didn't fight against Germany, they fought for England/France/wherever.

liveleak.com/view?i=e48_1452957457

We made a good money with newspapers that were taken away from jewish hands, and all my ancestors that were in the war survived. So my grandparents are still very positive about that time although they think Hitler was an idiot. They were aware of the Holocaust, but they were and are okay with killing subhumans

>hated the way Germans treated the French which I think is reasonable.

As far as occupation goes the Germans treated the French fair as fuck, they paid for everything they needed instead of stealing it and didn't treat the French like shit even though the French opressed Germans in the Saarland and treated them like subhumans after WW1.

read more than the first line of the post you illiterate adhd retard

Carice van Houten the actress? But her dad outlved the war by many years.

He has been dead for a long time, I meant great-grandfather, here's a picture of him in the middle next to Mussert.

I don't know, I think he didn't know about a holocaust back then.

Interesting story, nobody ever saw it as any other thing than pure nationalism back then anyway.

I'll retract my statement as he didnt consider West-Europeans to be, untermenschen but he certainly didn't treat them as good as they did us.
There were food shortages though that the Germans didn't care much about but it was possible to make a fortune.

Yeah because he never made it to the holocaust.

Interesting - history is full of strong feels. My parents for example never cared about the jews during the war - not good nor bad.

>her grandfather spend the rest of his life trying to slander my grandfather
You say slander, but it seems he actually did what he was being accused of?

Yeah but what he did wasn't bad, something the kike probably said.

old Germans are pretty much simply Nazis

there's a very good documentary about Niklas Frank, the son of Hans Frank who was the head of General Gubernatorstwo

He says there that when he was going by bus to/from school he would ask the bus driver "do you know who I am". Then he would continue that he's the son of Hans Frank and everybody in the bus would clap and he would get a free ride. He has said that there was only one case when the bus driver told him to get out

>Some

QVANDO C'ERA LVI

then how did they let their country be ruined after the war? surely they all knew that the Jews would come back twice as strong if they lost the war, and that they had to be prepared to fight back

West Germany was a pretty nice country desu. It was only after reunification that DDR commie propaganda melded with american liberalism into the unholy horror that we see today.

I often ponder what happened to these people

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Time to send you Europeans another round of refugees

Most of those, who where old enough to really understand what happend are dead or very old by now. I think this is a big part of the Problem we are facing currently in germany. The judges at the highest court, where all pro keeping germany geneticaly relativly homgeneous until some years ago, where several new ones, where selceted since the others got to old. The old ones know the current ones and Merkel are constantly deluding and stretching the law and have extensivly written about that what is currently done is violating the law. Most ones in positions of power like Merkel, where top Young to understand what happend and have guilt complexes. Many older people just don't know, what To make of it all. They where children and even, if they remember things differently, than what was afterwards told to them, they still think there Memory are wrong. Those who where old enough during the war knew, what was Happening and understood that, when we lost others, where deceiding what the History books will Look like, but Most of them stayed quiet and Never told their children of grand children much.

*their memory

All the Jews are dead, user

Thanks for posting this wonderful video, desu.

I wonder how this guy is viewed in Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Hardegen

Feels

My pleasure bro. It's so incredibly good I watch it at least once a day like a fucking autist. made a separate thread for it

He's being pathetic, My grandparents are still alive, got all their senses together and are still hoping for the political right to take over

Excuse me, but I believe he took note of his flag because the cliché that all the Nazis fled to his country. Thus he found it comical or whatever that his senpai had an opinion.
You might be a faggot

My grandfather fought in the British army against the Germans in North Africa, Italy, and Germany. I never met him, but from what I've heard he never liked the Germans.

I can't say I like the warmongering cunts either.

Well old people who were adults in the third reich are mostly redpilled af and the generation after them got the nazi guilt blown in the brain so they're only anti american/communism

my granny hates Hitler, she was born 1940 though, so she only got to experience the aftermath that she was taught to be his doing.
grandfather doesn't really like him either, but his father served in Russia and he admired him, most of the time

>blown in the brain

I think something may have been lost in translation here.

my grandma is 86. still fit in the brains. never had to volkssturm because it never reached her very rural village. pretty sure noone in the village knew what a jew was so they fingerpointed at ppl they didnt like. her husband never joined nsdap because muh catholicism.
so actually not prone to jewish lies unlike op obviousely

>An Irishman hating the man who fought against Anglo domination of Europe
GTFO my country cuck. Because of cucks like your grandfather the Anglo was able to cement his greedy little claws on Europe and along with the jew the Anglo created the liberal age we face today.

They didn't totally like what the nazis were doing but they liked old germany

Everyone has flaws; you can do far worse than being too extreme in the defense against Bolshevism.

They're kike loving faggots

Lots of my relatives were in ww2 but the only two I can think that are worth mentioning is a great uncle and I think a second cousin or some shit
>great uncle, pic related
> felt bad that Americans put thousands of Germans in internment camps and let them starve to death and get sick
> so he would bring one German qt food and ended up marying her and bringing her back to the states

> mom's cousin
> he spoke Russian, German, English, Polish, etc
> was an interrogator for Amerifars in Russia
> he caught got
> got hands broken and fell off of twelve story building
> family was told that he fell off of cliff
Have tons more but those two are the most interesting

Thanks, desu

my grandpa was part of the occupying force in Austria, and he's always liked Gemans. he can speak the language and he went back there a few times after the war

My grandfather was also with the occypying force in Austria. He was a mechanic for the motor pool of a mobile medical unit. He was stationed / based in a mountain resort overlooking a lake near the border with Switzerland for most of his service. He always wanted to go back and visit but never did. He's too old and frail to make the trip now but always talks about his time over there.