PIZZAGATE false flag...this WONT be the last

cnn.com/2016/12/05/politics/pizza-gate-conspiracy-theories-why-believe/

Nobody gonna talk about the false flag shooting?

obvious actor to discredit pizzagate.

Its atleast generally accepted among Sup Forums that this was INDEED a false flag...r...right guys??

cbsnews.com/news/edgar-maddison-welch-charges-filed-against-suspected-pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-gunman/

Other urls found in this thread:

missingkids.com/KeyFacts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit Sherlock

Pizzagate involves organ harvesting of children to rich parents with sick kids. Its not just a sex trade thing. Nothing can happen with pizzagate, but have fun investigating.

>guys this thing is false here look at this trusty news outlet
>links cnn
>cbs
i don't take part on pizza gate shit but if cnn says its fake its probably not.

You can stop making these, Trump won.

What is it with traitors staging constant false flag operations?

False flagging is the most efficient way to remain in control of the narrative.

K

Isn't false flagging illegal everywhere? Even for the alphabet soup agencies? Especially for them?

Oh let me fire one shot for no reason after no one is in the pizza place...

>He still thinks they operate under laws

This senpai. It makes no fucking sense at all except that it's a false flag. The guy was also confirmed to be an actor

> Having laws
That's Rich, coming from a Swedish immigrant.

is that the guy in the background of that Taylor Swift photo?

You know the one.

I think I'm on to something.

Meme magic will prevail. Podesta and his disgusting pedophelia ring will come crashing.

>Faggot literally used too many pizza references
>But muh pasta and walnut sauce gais
fuckYouPedophile.rar

KEK WILL NOT STOP

KeK will destroy.

Gong.exe

cant be that guy is yoked in the swift pic

Is he really the Hollywood actor or is that just a coincidence that he shares a name with him?

>false flag shooting

Kys moron.

not a false flag.

>unfortunately, there is no reliable way to determine how many total children are actually missing in the U.S., as many children are never reported missing.

>When a child is reported missing to law enforcement, federal law requires that child be entered into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center, also known as NCIC.

>Why do you think this is having so much trouble?

missingkids.com/KeyFacts

strange... don't leave the website up.

Have you not learned anything this year? Laws are nothing.

>nut sauce gais
Podesta the Molesta

Pizzagate lacks actionable evidence of any crime or victims. It was a weird chaos vortex created by a kekism power surge. Think of it as a psychic hang-over

>it doesn't, the building is evidence

If this is false flag theater, why would the guy be identified in mainstream press as an actor by profession? They'd lie about that, you idiots.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed