Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

>Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Shitti mods for one. Each and everyone of them does things deserving of perma bans. But since the mods are fags themselves. They are allowed and continue to run rampant on here with circlejerk fuckfest

Kike = Jew
Judaism = Talmud
Talmud = Satanic
You = Kike

Israeli girls fight for shekels, like any other joos, and when they can, they let someone other fight for them, like the stupid young azkenazys from USA that OP want to enroll.

juice are based

See how tumblr blames men for everything bad and all? It's the same here for jews.

I have nothing against Israel, in fact I wish every jew in the world lived there instead of in Europe and America.

ONLY WE ARE CORRECT IN OUR CONCLUSIONS

Only popular thing I agree with here is that Trump is the president that america needs.

The jew hate and white supremacist bullshit is batshit insane and reeks of insecurity.

Jidf? LOL
How old are you? Jidf is a myth
Tip your tinfoil hat

Kikes are the spawn of satan.

>How can you hate Israel?
Folke Bernadotte.

>literally Jewish Internet Defence Force propaganda
Less annoying, but potentially more subversive, than CTR.

daily reminder

>women in army
how am i the only one who sees someting wrong here

GTFO JIDF

Cant really deny this proof

its the other way around you kike faggot kys

Nice proxy. I promise you will not post a time stamped pic proving you are from Norway. I know you won't because you're a fake fuck.

I feel bad for the Israelites accepting their roles as autistic servants of their Kohen masters.

>that pic

False dilemma proxy fag. I hate Israel and Hamas. Please blow each other up.
Still waiting for that time stamped pic to prove you aren't a dirty shill.

jewess makes bestess waifu

It's the other way around fool

Diaspora jews are the ones forcing multiculturalism and islam onto us

>How can you hate Israel?

It's full of Jews

>See how tumblr blames men for everything bad and all? It's the same here for jews.

If men were only 2% of the population they would have a point.

lol
>israeli citizen, average iq: 94
>us citizen, jewish, average iq: 113
LOL

>every day this fuckin shia immigrant with his reverse psychology
kill yourself nigger

*JIDF intensifies*

Did you know that Israel respects and protect UN human rights, but hamas Don't

No, fuck them, they're a terrorist state, and they cause problems, and more problems for western countries, as well as western lives. They also cost money.

I honestly don't care about Muslims, as long as they're living in their homelands.

Kikes can fuck off to Madagascar for all I care.

Those 30 genetic diseases are a turn off lad. Plus the Kabbalist magic wears off at age 30 and your kids will be tainted with the Jewish genetics as its a maternal gene.

Why do Jews want to be exterminated? Oh yeah it's the Kohens making their Israelite servants feel bad.
Most Jews don't understand that their religious monarchy is actually fomenting anti-Semitism to benefit their narrative in a long-term Zionist plan. The saddest part is that most modern day Israelites are converts from Eastern European pagan and volk magic traditions. Fell for rabbi's sitcoms and sing-alongs.

Never forget they murdered 1000 British soldiers during their uprising in British Palestine.

nobody cares about your little neighbour feud anymore.

go away.

you only like the kikes because this man killed all the ugly ones

why didn't we react?

and why do we still support these fucks. does the public here not know?

LOL???? How new are you? Its confirmed fake months ago

Nice try muslim. How much does hamas pay you?

(you)?

Those girls are just propaganda. I mean look at that fucked up head cover and useless chin strap! they are no more than the lady rangers in the us army. Propaganda, nothing more.

>unironically shilling for Israel on Sup Forums

You wish

#draftourdaughters when

Israeli has a right to defend itself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS.

>implying jews aren't the satanists

Its not Israel who shoots fucking missiles at innocent civilian

Thats a fucking warcrime by hamas

They once live in a state together, named Mandatory Palestine. But kIkes fucked it up.

Israel is occupying land it doesn't have a right to own. Ever since they got their asses handed to them by the greatest power the world has ever known, namely the Roman Empire, they didn't have a country at all. They spent the next few centuries getting bounced out of almost every country they tried settling in because they are fucking money grubbing, civilization destroying kikes. They are only back in the "Promised Land" because they were successful in making the Allies feel sorry for them after the Holocaust.

Oh and, lest we forget, according to their OWN history, in Biblical times the Jews were the ones who originally invaded the "Promised Land" and all but wiped out the ancestors of the modern-day Palestinians....you know, because "God told them so and stuff."

So, yeah, they've kind of earned be hated by literally everybody. I personally don't like them because, in addition to the aforementioned reasons, they just will not stop fucking WHINING about the Holocaust....just like niggers who keep bitching about how slavery 200+ years ago makes them entitled to free shit.

Ok, rant done.

Because you use proxies and pictures of models in army garb to try and gain sympathy from us as if we were all pubertal little shit.

Also you're not a real country.

Norwegian proxy - check
IDF propaganda posters with clipart - check

The number in this picture is a bit low, but it still holds true. Should have been 6 millionth.

Hello hold (((friend)))

BTFO on levels previously unheard of. Now go jew someone else JDIF.

The ones that hate Israel are the lefties, mudslimes and 16 year olds on Sup Forums

If Israel was an actual country and not some mythical fairy land their nationalism would be justified.

Why cares

>Israeli citizen
Kek, why don't you just put in "Arab" dumbshit?

>are white of
pic related is more like it.

Israel is a psyop.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Sponge bob stop taking pictures of me and my wig

but i don't

Who can be behind this post?